BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT

Ooh...

...tough one for conservatives around here to respond to, i.e., those conservatives who insist that a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

lol
You are absolutely correct.

Dave & Busters has the right to refuse service to anyone.

If the story about that particular D&B store is accurate (and right-wing trash sites are no more reliable than left-wing trash sites), then...

The American Legion should probably take the lead, in encouraging its own membership, and other veterans organizations large and small, to boycott Dave & Busters...

If the story is true, then...

"Apology NOT accepted."

They deserve to be hurt, economically, IMHO.

The story is true and verified, BUT it was one waitress and the shift manager who made the decision. The company claims they do not support this, which is why they apologized.

You need to run that by me again because it makes no sense. Sorry.

If they have a no biker jacket policy, they have a no biker jacket policy.

And if they have a "no Veteran policy," you and the other Marxist democrats are cool with it.

Muslims you love and will protect, Veterans are a different story....
They have not got any no veterans policy and never did. No one does. That is just your uneducated dopey creative potiltical hack imagination at work. Veterans are included as a protected class in the SCOTUS list of protected classes that are constitutionally protected against discrimination.
People posing as outlaw bikers and gangsters by wearing uniforms to pretend to be outlaws and gangsters are not a protected class.

I didn't say they do. I said that IF they did, you and the other Stalinists would be good with it, and we ALL know it. Veterans fought to defend the United States Constitution, which you democrats are at war to put an end to.

[

The story is true and verified, BUT it was one waitress and the shift manager who made the decision. The company claims they do not support this, which is why they apologized.

Nazi Pete lifted his leg and peed on the above post.

So explain to the class bodecea exactly HOW that is "funny"

No, you drooling fucking retard? Not able to address the actual topic? You'll just troll as always?

Yeah, it's expected.

BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT
is this real???
BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT – Politic House

Yes the far left has often tried boycotts, like their calls to boycott Chick-Fil-A..
The Southern Baptists boycott of Disney...of Coke...then of Pepsi.........

And?

Boycotts rarely work, You Stalinists increased the sales at Chic-Fil-A geometrically. The Disney homosexual agenda clearly has prevailed. Coke is failing, but that is due to the loss of popularity of sugary soft drinks, not because of boycotts.

Try again Nazi Pete, but THINK this time.

Ooh...

...tough one for conservatives around here to respond to, i.e., those conservatives who insist that a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

lol
You are absolutely correct.

Dave & Busters has the right to refuse service to anyone.

If the story about that particular D&B store is accurate (and right-wing trash sites are no more reliable than left-wing trash sites), then...

The American Legion should probably take the lead, in encouraging its own membership, and other veterans organizations large and small, to boycott Dave & Busters...

If the story is true, then...

"Apology NOT accepted."

They deserve to be hurt, economically, IMHO.

As I said...

"Apology NOT accepted."

Time to borrow a page from the Liberal Gay Mafia...

Time for a disproportional response...

Make an example of them, so that their counterparts "get the message".

Forum List

Back