Boycott Israel

What comes from Israel I CAN boycott, if I was so motivated? I support Israel. All you Jew haters couch things in different terms, and Palestine this and Arab THAT. If Palestinian Arabs would tone down the hate, you'd be surprised how easy it is to get along. Why not?

I offered a solution, namely the Israelis, both military and settlers, should return to Israel. This will render acts of resistance to the occupation obsolete.

It didn't work with Gaza. No part of Gaza is "occupied" by either military or settlers. The boundary between Gaza and Israel is clear. And yet the Gazans are still resisting.

Why is that, do you think?

As I stated, I do not believe that either Palestine or Israel should be ethnically cleansed.
In point of fact, you did. You said all the "settlers" must leave what is to become Palestinian territory. How do I tell the difference between a settler and a Jew?

Palestine has a right to self government and it is in no other country's authority to either give or withhold this right.
We agree. Fortunately, no one is preventing Palestinian self-government. Palestinians have self-government in Gaza and in Areas A and B. The only dispute is where their territory of self-government should end and Israel's begin.

If Israel makes a determined effort to live in peace with its closest neighbor, there could be peace.
What does Israel need to do to live in peace? What do the Palestinians and Gazans have to do?

What comes from Israel I CAN boycott, if I was so motivated? I support Israel. All you Jew haters couch things in different terms, and Palestine this and Arab THAT. If Palestinian Arabs would tone down the hate, you'd be surprised how easy it is to get along. Why not?

You would have to boycott instant chat messages. That was created in Israel. You would have to boycott USB Flash Drives. That was created in Israel. Latest generation of Lithium-Ion batteries with nanowire, created in Israel.

The entire computer revolution was started by the IBM PC, which was designed to use the original 8088 Processor, designed in Haifa Israel in 1979.

The new environmentally friendly super Iron battery, that doesn't use dangerous lithium was created in Israel.

Oh fun fact... the Golden Hamster, that is ubiquitous in the US.... first domesticated in Israel. Take away your kids pets. Evil Joows.

Bio-pest control at farms, created in Israel. Numerous examples.

The pill camera, that you swallow so doctors don't have to cut you open. Created in Israel.

What is most interesting, is that the single largest export out of Israel, is medications. So hope all you ill people are ready to die for your boycott.

Of course the largest group of people buying Israeli products is...... the US. But the group of people that would be harmed the most.... Jordan, Turkey and Egypt... and of course the biggest losers of all... the people in the non-country "Palestine".

You would be shocked how many Arabs would die of starvation, if they refused to buy food supplied by Israel. In some ways, maybe the best solution to this conflict is to boycott Israel. They would all starve to death, and then there would no longer be a need for a boycott.

Caution, reality.

BTW, do you see any rocket launchers?

Israeli_Palestinian_sides.jpg

According to islamonazi propagandists who only have one side of the reality to go on. If you dont fire illegal weapons from civilian areas then those civilian areas will not be pounded into dust. Is that too hard a concept for your fried islamofascist brain to take in

P F Tinmore, et al,

Don't think for a moment that your cartoon analogy is actually convincing.

Caution, reality.

(COMMENT)

Most Americans don't try to start fight, but it happens. However, most of us are taught that once the fur starts flying, you end it. That's what we do.

Most Respectfully,
R
The fight started with Zionist colonization.

So the Zionists were colonising Jewish lands back in the 7C when mo'mad the false prophet commanded they be wiped out ?

I offered a solution, namely the Israelis, both military and settlers, should return to Israel. This will render acts of resistance to the occupation obsolete.

It didn't work with Gaza. No part of Gaza is "occupied" by either military or settlers. The boundary between Gaza and Israel is clear. And yet the Gazans are still resisting.

Gaza is still occupied. You do not understand that having a military on a border which is closed while children nearby are sniped at, controlling the airspace, forbidding fishermen to go beyond three miles in their own waters, and periodically massacring the civilian population so that the entire Gaza is like a concentration camp, is effective occupation.

As I stated, I do not believe that either Palestine or Israel should be ethnically cleansed.
In point of fact, you did. You said all the "settlers" must leave what is to become Palestinian territory. How do I tell the difference between a settler and a Jew?

Palestine has a right to self government and it is in no other country's authority to either give or withhold this right.
We agree. Fortunately, no one is preventing Palestinian self-government. Palestinians have self-government in Gaza and in Areas A and B. The only dispute is where their territory of self-government should end and Israel's begin.

If Israel makes a determined effort to live in peace with its closest neighbor, there could be peace.
What does Israel need to do to live in peace? What do the Palestinians and Gazans have to do?
Creating settlements is forbidden in international law.
The limited self-government allowed in the occupied territories is a sham, similar to the Judenräte of occupied Poland in the last century.
Israel and you need to understand these things.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Don't think for a moment that your cartoon analogy is actually convincing.

Caution, reality.

(COMMENT)

Most Americans don't try to start fight, but it happens. However, most of us are taught that once the fur starts flying, you end it. That's what we do.

Most Respectfully,
R
The fight started with Zionist colonization.
Well, obviously not. If you knew anything of Islamist history, you would know that Islamic history is one of perpetual wars. Islam has always been both internally and externally destructive. The various Islamist dictators who have, at various times in the past (and in the present), chosen to further the islamist caliphates, have typically been targets of opportunity for the next-in-line. History tells us that half of the “rightly guided” Caliphs were assassinated by other Moslems. All of them fought civil wars with Moslems and Moslem rebels when not at war with the kuffar.
This isn't a religious conflict.

It must be as the arab muslims are saying that they are acting on behalf of their religion, god and false prophet. Just look at the terminology used by them in their dealings with the UN

Eloy, et al,

This statement is so screwed-up, it cannot be salvaged.

Gaza is still occupied. You do not understand that having a military on a border which is closed while children nearby are sniped at, controlling the airspace, forbidding fishermen to go beyond three miles in their own waters, and periodically massacring the civilian population so that the entire Gaza is like a concentration camp, is effective occupation.
(COMMENT)

The Gaza Strip has not been actually placed under the Israeli authority [the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) acting as] of hostile army. Nor has the IDF been in a position to extends it effective control or authority since the unilateral withdrawal in 2005. If it had, then the Occupation Police would have been able to prevent the construction of underground tunnels across the frontier and into Israel. The Occupation Force would have been able to prevented the UNRWA from hiding rockets in UN facilities. And, the Occupation Force would have been able to prevented the launching of rockets from the vicinity of protected facilities and across the frontier into Israel.

In the last half century, there has not been been but a handful of suspect incidents of murder committed by IDF Military Personnel. All suspicious incident have been investigated, and prosecuted when wrongful action was determined.

Since 2009, there has not been but a handful of suspicious incidents in which, in a total disregard for human life, instigators and provocateurs have attempted to challenged the blockade administrered under the Rules outlined in Section II - Methods of Warfare in the San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994.

There has been no Massacre of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip in the last half century.

Most Respectfully,
R

Eloy, et al,

This is another travesty of the truth.

The limited self-government allowed in the occupied territories is a sham, similar to the Judenräte of occupied Poland in the last century.
(COMMENT)

There is no law pertaining to the establishment of settlements in which Israel has full control over a recognized international agreement.

There is no comparison to the Israelis building settlements for themselves within their jurisdiction (Area "C") and the relocation of Jews into the Judenrat or Jewish Ghetto in Poland (WWII). This is drama queen ravings by over motional Arab Palestinians.

The Judenrat, or Jewish Council
When the German authorities herded the Jewish population of Poland first into urban areas, and subsequently into ghettos, they required each community to form a Jewish Council. In smaller cities the councils had twelve members, in larger towns the number was twenty-four.

Most often composed of former community leaders, the councils took on all the duties of a local government. Most importantly for the Germans, the councils acted as intermediaries to carry out the their increasingly oppressive dictates, such as providing forced labor battalions for German war factories, and eventually even delivering Jews directly to the trains bound for the death camps.

Return to:

Most Respectfully,
R

Okay. You are parroting common soundbites from Team Palestine, without actually producing fruitful discussion of the conflict let alone solutions to the conflict.

However, you did answer my questions indirectly. You believe:

That the determination of borders between countries in conflict should be a result of what the "world" sees and should be imposed rather than negotiated and agreed upon.
Yes; the acquisition of land through war is forbidden in international law.

You believe that Palestine should be ethnically cleansed and made Judenrein. (Do you think that Israel should be emptied of all Palestinians as well? A population transfer, equally imposed on both sides? Why or why not?)
No; you should not take the return of settlers to mean that all Jews should leave Palestine.
Also, it is against international law for an occupying country to transfer its citizens to conquered land.

You believe that once Palestine is ethnically cleansed of all Jews and given self-government that Palestine has a right to continue to attack Israel and that Israel has no right to respond to those attacks in any way (neither through non-violent means such as economic sanctions and blockades nor through military operations). (Do you think that Israel has the right to continue to attack Palestine?)
All sovereign nations have the right to self defense.

You believe that the international border between Israel and Palestine should be entirely open with neither side having border controls and all people and goods to be transported freely between the two nations.
You have described the European Union. It works.

Why do you think these beliefs will bring an end of conflict and peace?
When neighbors respect the rights of each other there is the condition for peace. Otherwise, the future looks bleak.

Define what you see as Israel using the borders laid down by International laws, and not by fantasy 1967 arab muslim "borders"

Just what International law was this, and why wasnt it enforced when muslims acquired land by armed conflict in the former Yugoslavia, Iran, Pakistan, gaza, Lebanon, Somalia, Darfur and yemen ?

Then why wasnt this law enforced when the muslims did it in the above places ?

No one has stopped the arab muslims from showing free determination, and Israel has the right under International law and the UN charter to respond to any attacks from the arab muslims.
OR ARE YOU ANOTHER OF THESE MORONS THAT DONT THINK INTERNATIONAL LAWS SHOULD EVER WORK IN THE JEWS FAVOUR.

No it doesnt as any sane person can see who watched the news. The eastern European nations have closed their borders, the UK has left the EU and many mainland nations are under threat of civil war as a result of open borders

And when we prove daily that the problem lies with the arab muslims denying the Jews their rights and having it as a religious command to "KILL THE JEWS" then you have a problem with your own ability to see the reality

Last edited:

See as soon as it is pointed out that international law supports the Jews stance you deny that law.

According to international law for gaza to be occupied it would need the IDF to be in complete control of the land and be able to arrest any arab muslim at any time. The arab muslims have it in their grasp to lift the blockade at any time simply by accepting negotiations towards a peace deal. Is that too hard for your fried brain to take in ?

Which international law is that then

Says the hate sites that were the ones who imposed those rules

You and the rest of the Nazi's need to understand you are busted and will soon be facing legal actions under existing laws

Let's review. You said that the removal of military and settlers from territory will render acts of resistance obsolete and will therefore result in a peaceful solution to the conflict.

Israel unilaterally removed all military and all settlers from Gaza. And yet the Gazans still resist. It did not result in peace. It did not provide a solution.

Knowing this, why do you assert that these types of unilateral actions by Israel will bring peace? Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting it will bring different results.

(And I fully agree with Rocco that your interpretation of the law is unsound).

You dodged my question. What should Israel do in order to have peace? What should the Palestinians and Gazans do in order to have peace?

(And no, creating settlements is not forbidden in international law. See my thread titled "Settlements Are Not Illegal".)

Eloy, et al,

This statement is so screwed-up, it cannot be salvaged.

(COMMENT)

The Gaza Strip has not been actually placed under the Israeli authority [the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) acting as] of hostile army.
You are mistaken; the Israeli navy patrols the territorial waters of Gaza and prohibits by shooting Palestinian fishermen from going beyond 3 miles. The Israeli air force prevents Palestinians from using their own air space. The Israeli army are all around the Gaza border and keeps the Palestinians prisoners in their own land, controlling who and what can enter or leave.
As ruled by International Court of Justice, UN General Assembly, UN Security Council, EU and US state department, both Gaza & West Bank count as "Occupied Territories". This degree of control over the air space, territorial waters, and the blockade of the border amounts to occupation in the view of the International Court of Justice, Justice Meir Shamgar rejecting the Israeli bogus claim that Gaza was no longer occupied wrote that the "law of occupation did apply to the Gaza Strip, simply because Israel continued to control the area."
Oxford Public International Law: 8 The Israeli Occupation of the West Bank and Gaza
"We need to speak openly of the challenges and the unacceptable difficulties that the people of Gaza face. Of the humiliation of the occupation and the closures, but also of the division between Gaza and the West Bank."
Ban Ki-moon in Gaza: 'The UN will always be with you'
"Even though Israel unilaterally withdrew its troops and settlements from Gaza in 2005, it continues to have obligations as an occupying power in Gaza under the Fourth Geneva Convention because of its almost complete control over Gaza’s borders, sea and air space, tax revenue, utilities, population registry, and the internal economy of Gaza. At a minimum, Israel continues to be responsible for the basic welfare of the Palestinian population in Gaza." (Human Rights Council)
Human Rights Council Special Session on the Occupied Palestinian Territories, July 6, 2006 (Human Rights Watch, 6-7-2006)

Nor has the IDF been in a position to extends it effective control or authority since the unilateral withdrawal in 2005. If it had, then the Occupation Police would have been able to prevent the construction of underground tunnels across the frontier and into Israel. The Occupation Force would have been able to prevented the UNRWA from hiding rockets in UN facilities. And, the Occupation Force would have been able to prevented the launching of rockets from the vicinity of protected facilities and across the frontier into Israel.

In the last half century, there has not been been but a handful of suspect incidents of murder committed by IDF Military Personnel. All suspicious incident have been investigated, and prosecuted when wrongful action was determined.

Since 2009, there has not been but a handful of suspicious incidents in which, in a total disregard for human life, instigators and provocateurs have attempted to challenged the blockade administrered under the Rules outlined in Section II - Methods of Warfare in the San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994.

There has been no Massacre of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip in the last half century.

Most Respectfully,
R
Please forgive me for not answering all your statements but, as you can see, your first sentence was so full of error that time does not permit me to do more at this time.

Eloy, et al,

This is another travesty of the truth.

(COMMENT)

There is no law pertaining to the establishment of settlements in which Israel has full control over a recognized international agreement.

There is no comparison to the Israelis building settlements for themselves within their jurisdiction (Area "C") and the relocation of Jews into the Judenrat or Jewish Ghetto in Poland (WWII). This is drama queen ravings by over motional Arab Palestinians.

The Judenrat, or Jewish Council
When the German authorities herded the Jewish population of Poland first into urban areas, and subsequently into ghettos, they required each community to form a Jewish Council. In smaller cities the councils had twelve members, in larger towns the number was twenty-four.

Most often composed of former community leaders, the councils took on all the duties of a local government. Most importantly for the Germans, the councils acted as intermediaries to carry out the their increasingly oppressive dictates, such as providing forced labor battalions for German war factories, and eventually even delivering Jews directly to the trains bound for the death camps.

Return to:

Most Respectfully,
R
You appear to be unfamiliar with International Law.

Let's review. You said that the removal of military and settlers from territory will render acts of resistance obsolete and will therefore result in a peaceful solution to the conflict.

Israel unilaterally removed all military and all settlers from Gaza. And yet the Gazans still resist. It did not result in peace. It did not provide a solution.

Knowing this, why do you assert that these types of unilateral actions by Israel will bring peace? Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting it will bring different results.

(And I fully agree with Rocco that your interpretation of the law is unsound).
Please see my Post #1537 above.

Forum List

Back