Boycott Israel

According to the BDSers, any investment in Palestinian high tech is bad, because they get paid less than Israelis do, so it is exploitation.

Which means that every high tech company on Earth that outsources jobs to India or Indonesia or China is exploiting their workers - even though those jobs pay far higher than the average salary in those places.

Cisco invested tens of millions into training and growing the Palestinian high tech sector, and that investment helped bring other companies into the West Bank, along with thousands of jobs. As Forbes wrote in 2013:

Buoyed by training, investment or partnerships from Israelis or Israeli subsidiaries of American companies, more than 300 Palestinian technology firms now employ 4,500 people, FORBES estimates, up from just 23 firms in the six-year period leading up to 2000. More are on the way: There's at least $100 million in venture cash from Israeli or Western sources either looking for deals or recently put to work in Palestinian or Israeli Arab startups (with the latter community, representing one-fifth of the country's citizenry, increasingly agitating to get in on the action). Meanwhile, Chambers and his peers at U.S. technology giants have pushed their Israeli subsidiaries to outsource research and development projects to Palestinian startups or to hire local Arabs.

... a $50 million fund called Al Bawader (Arabic for "early signs") [is] earmarked solely for investments in Israel's Arab community. The funding is unlike anything before seen in the Middle East. The Israeli government has put money into Al Bawader, as have individual Israeli Jews, Israeli-Arabs--and Palestinians.

More Palestinians, and more Israeli Arabs, are getting more jobs that pay more money.

But BDS is against this.

This shows again that the BDS movement does not give a damn about Palestinians.

(full article online)

I cannot understand why Americans who are not Muslims side with the Palestinians against Israel. The Palestinians sided with our enemies during the Second World War, the Cold War, and the Gulf War. When the World Trade center was destroyed they danced in the street.

Moreover, I am confident that the vast majority of Palestinian sympathizers in the West would rather live in Israel, than in any Arab country in the world.

I buy Israeli products at every opportunity.

IsraeliDefense.jpg

I cannot understand why Americans who are not Muslims side with the Palestinians against Israel. The Palestinians sided with our enemies during the Second World War, the Cold War, and the Gulf War. When the World Trade center was destroyed they danced in the street.

Moreover, I am confident that the vast majority of Palestinian sympathizers in the West would rather live in Israel, than in any Arab country in the world.

I buy Israeli products at every opportunity.

View attachment 801621
Christian and Islamic education against Jews.

And it is a matter of people all over the world, not just America.

There are even Jews who are against Israel.

It is also a matter of how individual view the world around them. Personality.

Palestine is a non-stop catastrophe.
The following passages come from a translation of the Koran made by Marmaduke Pickthall, an English convert to Islam.

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

When the Palestinians were squatters in the land the Koran guarantees to the Jews Palestine was a backward, impoverished third world country. The Children of Israel turned the land of Israel into a first world example of what the Jews can achieve when they dominate a country.

"Reputation is Everything": Honor Killing Among the Palestinians, by James Emery

Several thousand women a year are victims of honor killings...

In the Palestinian communities of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Israel, and Jordan, women are executed in their homes, in open fields, and occasionally in public, sometimes before crowds of cheering onlookers...

Among Palestinians, all sexual encounters, including rape and incest, are blamed on the woman...

In some areas, a Palestinian woman is required to have a male relative accompany her whenever she leaves the home. Unfortunately, her male "guardian" -- father, brother, uncle, or cousin -- may be a sexual predator who rapes her. Should she become pregnant, he will publicly condemn her for dishonoring the family after killing both her and their unborn child...

A sixteen-year-old Palestinian girl became pregnant after being raped by her younger brother. Once her condition became known, her family encouraged her older brother to kill her to remove the blemish from their honor. Her brothers, the rapist and the murderer, were exonerated. The girl was blamed. "She made a mistake," said one of her male cousins. "She had to pay for it."

Forum List

Back