Boycott Israel

Spreading more of the antisemitic BDS stuff, I see. You get this stuff from the Palestinian newspaper you read?

Sad how Arabs have 20 Muslim countries, and the antisemites pile in on the one tiny Jewish country.
The antisemite card is no longer the ace of trump.

The antisemite card is no longer the ace of trump.
So a Jew cannot point out obvious antisemitism without the condescending “antisemite card” being slapped in her face, but it’s perfectly fine to call everything but the kitchen sink racist?

Take Aunt Jemima off the shelf! Abolish advanced math classes! Eliminate admissions tests! And my new personal favorite, in my area, is to abolish late fees on library books because blacks (as it was explained) are late more often and the policy is racist! And shortening the hours the Metro runs in DC is racist! Uncle Ben, racist!

But let a Jew girl point out the obvious double standards between Arab countries and Israel, it’s “shut up, Jew, with that antisemite card.” ( which is basically what you said.)

You are a Muslim sympathizer, and a disgusting antisemite - trying to spread Jew-hate even more. I hope you get what you deserve.

So a Jew cannot point out obvious antisemitism without the condescending “antisemite card” being slapped in her face, but it’s perfectly fine to call everything but the kitchen sink racist?

Take Aunt Jemima off the shelf! Abolish advanced math classes! Eliminate admissions tests! And my new personal favorite, in my area, is to abolish late fees on library books because blacks (as it was explained) are late more often and the policy is racist! And shortening the hours the Metro runs in DC is racist! Uncle Ben, racist!

But let a Jew girl point out the obvious double standards between Arab countries and Israel, it’s “shut up, Jew, with that antisemite card.” ( which is basically what you said.)

You are a Muslim sympathizer, and a disgusting antisemite - trying to spread Jew-hate even more. I hope you get what you deserve.

You're talking to mindless bot,
who only posts random link dumps,
and can't string an original sentence to address anything,
besides the default N-word responses to Arabs supporting Israel.

You are new here.

Welcome to the board.:)

^^^ Anyone know if the above poster is a Muslim, indoctrinated with antisemitism, or just a brainwashed liberal who has allowed hateful Ideology to replace the truth?

^^^ Anyone know if the above poster is a Muslim, indoctrinated with antisemitism, or just a brainwashed liberal who has allowed hateful Ideology to replace the truth?
Tinmore?
He is a Christian. Never mind him.

Forum List

Back