Boycott Israel

Why is Tony Blair responsible for the inability of Arabs-Moslems to cope in the modern age?

Arabs-Moslems have been at war with each other as well as the kuffar since Islamism was invented.
Are you making excuses for this loser?

Why are you insisting on making excuses for Arabs-Moslems who have been slaughtering themselves and others since the invention of Islamism?

Who is responsible for the propensity of Arabs-Moslems to butcher, burn, smoosh, behead, shoot, dismember, etc., etc., their co-religionists?

we got a lot of shills on Israels payroll here of course that hate you getting out the truth about them.that the world should boycott them.
Fascinating that only a BDS against Israel exists.
None against Russia, North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Fascinating :)
Palestinians called for BDS. Did these others?

Hey man, your video is about a guy all sad face that his chicken farm got destroyed in the war. I didn't watch the whole thing. But are you saying that they can't build chicken farms in Gaza?
This is just one example, of many, of the assholes in Israel destroying anything and everything in Palestine.

And again, I ask you....

Is it IMPOSSIBLE to build a chicken farm in Gaza?
It is possible to build a chicken farm in Gaza but not possible to count on it being left alone by the Israeli occupation force.
A poultry farmer Khalid Al-Haya expressed his anger after the occupation forces targeted his farm during the military attack on the Gaza Strip earlier this year.
"Four families earn their living from the farm, he said, and the losses as a result of the airstrike are estimated to be between $60,000 and $70,000."
Hundreds of chickens killed in Israeli airstrike on Gaza

Hey man, your video is about a guy all sad face that his chicken farm got destroyed in the war. I didn't watch the whole thing. But are you saying that they can't build chicken farms in Gaza?
This is just one example, of many, of the assholes in Israel destroying anything and everything in Palestine.

And again, I ask you....

It is possible to build a chicken farm in Gaza but not possible to count on it being left alone by the Israeli occupation force.
A poultry farmer Khalid Al-Haya expressed his anger after the occupation forces targeted his farm during the military attack on the Gaza Strip earlier this year.
"Four families earn their living from the farm, he said, and the losses as a result of the airstrike are estimated to be between $60,000 and $70,000."

So laughable.
This "news" cannot be found on any reliable news feed.
And the Israelis "targeted" the chickens specifically at this person's farm?
Really!!!!

Now, let us look at what drew Israel to strike any part of Gaza and what they were aiming at:

FEBRUARY 6, 2017

Gaza residents said an armed training camp, a security compound and an observation post belonging to Hamas were hit.

Rocket from Gaza draws Israeli air strikes, one person wounded
------------
No mention by Reuters, or any other reliable source about any chicken farm being hit "on purpose", or at all.

Bravo Pallywood!!! How many more prizes for videos and stories like this will you receive?

And again, I ask you....

Was that a Pally rocket that killed his chickens?

And again, I ask you....

:coffee:

Pallywood cinema premiere-
Israeli special forces - on a special mission against Palestinian chicken!:rolleyes-41:

1200x630bb.jpg

It is possible to build a chicken farm in Gaza but not possible to count on it being left alone by the Israeli <snip>

Right. Thank you. So let's talk about chicken farms in the context of the original discussion between myself and Tinmore. I stated that Hamas (that would be the current government of Gaza) should develop an economy. You know, maybe like chicken farms. I also suggested hotels.

It certainly IS possible to build an economy -- chicken farms and hotels. It is actually MUCH easier to build an economy -- chicken farms and hotels -- than it is to build a massive tunnel system under your country. So why doesn't Hamas build, or assist people in building, chicken farms and hotels?

What would happen if Hamas put the boatloads of international aide into building chicken farms and hotels? (Also water treatment plants, sewer infrastructure, and electric facilities for its population?)

Further, I'm going to assume you not colossally ignorant but instead deliberately neglectful and that you are well aware that Israel defends herself from terrorist attacks coming from Gaza, using both military and economic strategies. What would happen if Hamas actually protected those chicken farms and hotels, instead of allowing them to be used to attack Israel? Hey! Here's an idea! Why doesn't Hamas (the government of Gaza) prevent her citizens from attacking another sovereign nation? Its actually kinda mind-blowing in its simplicity, ya know? Hey, guess what, maybe Israel would actually HELP Hamas clean up the mess?

And again, I ask you....

Here’s hoping that Hamas will name a street in honor of the chickens that were martyred.

And again, I ask you....

Israeli special forces - on a special mission against Palestinian chicken!:rolleyes-41:

1200x630bb.jpg
You sick fuck.

You think Israel killing civilians and destroying civilian infrastructure is funny. You think it is winning.

Israel is just shooting itself in the foot.

Hey, guess what, maybe Israel would actually HELP Hamas clean up the mess?

Agree with everything, just wanted to emphasize this one.
Thank You for bringing such positive thoughts to my mind, they make me happy for a second, before returning to reality :)
Like when You suggested that Muslims help Jews in building on the Temple Mount
Beautiful thoughts. This would be a great Tikun, in my opinion.

וְגָר זְאֵב עִם כֶּבֶשׂ וְנָמֵר עִם גְּדִי יִרְבָּץ וְעֵגֶל וּכְפִיר וּמְרִיא יַחְדָּו וְנַעַר קָטֹן נֹהֵג בָּם. ז וּפָרָה וָדֹב תִּרְעֶינָה יַחְדָּו יִרְבְּצוּ יַלְדֵיהֶן וְאַרְיֵה כַּבָּקָר יֹאכַל תֶּבֶן

And again, I ask you....

1200x630bb.jpg
You sick fuck.

You think Israel killing civilians and destroying civilian infrastructure is funny. You think it is winning.

Israel is just shooting itself in the foot.

Throw Your emotional manipulations at the naives.
Palestinians have been killed in wars by their fellow Arabs en mass - and silence from the Pro-Palestinian side. Nada. Crickets.

How many in Syria, how many in Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq?
How many wars did the Palestinians fight against Arab countries, outside of Palestine/Israel?

But let's boycott Jewish businesses around the world - it solves ALL the problems

Forum List

Back