Boycott Arizona.

You libs have ethics so upside down and cockeyed. It's ok to kill unborn babies because they're unhuman lumps of living tissue, yet they will fight tooth and nail to stop a convicted child raper from getting lethal injection.

I don't see how those beliefs contradict each other.

One is an unhuman lump of living tissue (your words). The other is an actual human.

Meanwhile there are those on the other side screaming about how life is so fucking precious that we should save even the fetuses. However when they're talking about a full grown adult suddenly it's not so special.

This is what happens when humanity tries to establish morals/ethics without any input from their Creator

How arrogant do you have to be to think that people can't possibly be ethical without help from your god?

We've had theocracies before (still do), they don't tend to work out very well.

And why should we base societies off of rules handed from a god no one can prove exists.

How arrogant to assume that man is self existent and is somehow endowed with ethics/morals without a moral/ethical Creator. ;)

Ethics/Morals don't come from nothingness, and "Wala!" we are moral.......:cuckoo:

My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

Yeah cause exercising ones rights and having the police enforce that law is so wrong.

You libs have ethics so upside down and cockeyed. It's ok to kill unborn babies because they're unhuman lumps of living tissue, yet they will fight tooth and nail to stop a convicted child raper from getting lethal injection.

One is an unhuman lump of living tissue (your words). The other is an actual human.

Meanwhile there are those on the other side screaming about how life is so fucking precious that we should save even the fetuses. However when they're talking about a full grown adult suddenly it's not so special.

This is what happens when humanity tries to establish morals/ethics without any input from their Creator

How arrogant do you have to be to think that people can't possibly be ethical without help from your god?

And why should we base societies off of rules handed from a god no one can prove exists.

How arrogant to assume that man is self existent and is somehow endowed with ethics/morals without a moral/ethical Creator. ;)
6a00e5540ff48a88340112790efe3028a4-800wi

Well, you've definitely proved in the last twenty-four hours that you have no smucking clue what a straw man is (and apparently think it means "An argument I don't like"), and likely wouldn't recognize one if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you.

Congratulations for looking even dumber than I gave you credit for.

Well, you've definitely proved in the last twenty-four hours that you have no smucking clue what a straw man is (and apparently think it means "An argument I don't like"), and likely wouldn't recognize one if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you.

Translation: I have nothing to add but I hope my various insults will cover for that.

I never claimed man is endowed with ethics but we certainly don't need a creator to have them.

I'm starting to like AZ more and more.... I'd move there. I think, if not for being stuck with this house in such a lousy housing market. Thank you Freddie, Fannie , and Barney.

"Fannie and Freddie are fundamentally sound, they are NOT in danger of going under. I do think their prospects of going forward are very solid." Barney Frank-July 14, 2008 :dig: :eusa_liar:

Ethics/Morals don't come from nothingness, and "Wala!" we are moral.......:cuckoo:

That is what I despise in the fundimentaly sick religious. They think they have some liscense to speak to everyone on behalf of thier fantasy. Hey sport. Speak for yourself. If you think you have to check in with your invisible friend...fine. I don't appreciate you assuming that I need that crutch. If you want to confess an inability to make personal moral judgement then that is an admission only you can do. I think it is a cop out. If you do something immoral to me it won't be your god you have to worry about.

Translation: I have nothing to add but I hope my various insults will cover for that.

I never claimed man is endowed with ethics but we certainly don't need a creator to have them.

Well, thank you SOOO much for that translation from plain English to Garbled Halfwit. I'm sure we all feel quite enlightened.

Now then, back in Educated Englishspeaker Land, I will repeat, you wouldn't know a straw man if one crawled up your pants leg and bit you on that shriveled raisin you call your left testicle. That is obvious by the fact that you keep calling things "straw men" which clearly are not. Let me help you out, dribbler:

Straw man - 1 : a weak or imaginary opposition (as an argument or adversary) set up only to be easily confuted
2 : a person set up to serve as a cover for a usually questionable transaction

When you say, "How arrogant do you have to be to think that people can't possibly be ethical without help from your god?" and someone replies with, "How arrogant to assume that man is self existent and is somehow endowed with ethics/morals without a moral/ethical Creator", that isn't a straw man. That's a direct rebuttal of what you actually said. There's no "imaginary opposition" being set up there. You stated a personal - and subjective - viewpoint, and he countered with one of his own.

Likewise, mouthbreather, when someone runs to the newspapers to create a national brouhaha over something they don't like in order to persuade others to give them what they want, and I refer to it as bullying, intimidation, or something similar, THAT is not a "straw man" either. I'm not inventing a opponent, or attributing an argument to someone that they didn't make, which is what a straw man would be (because I'm pretty certain at this point that you're too damned dumb to have understood the definition the first time). That's a "viewpoint".

Now do us all a favor and stop misusing terms you don't understand in a vain attempt to sound lofty. Stick to the "Dick and Jane" level.

And by the way, Father Time, since you're ALSO too damned dumb to understand that "stop bothering me" does NOT mean "please keep sending me messages" - God knows how many restraining orders women have taken on you in the real world - you may consider yourself now officially too stupid to be worthy of notice. Call me if that third brain cell ever turns up. FLUSH!

When you say, "How arrogant do you have to be to think that people can't possibly be ethical without help from your god?" and someone replies with, "How arrogant to assume that man is self existent and is somehow endowed with ethics/morals without a moral/ethical Creator", that isn't a straw man.

Yes it is, I never said people automatically have ethics I said they can achieve them without some kind of god. Is this too complicated for you? Should I type slower?

Likewise, mouthbreather, when someone runs to the newspapers to create a national brouhaha over something they don't like in order to persuade others to give them what they want, and I refer to it as bullying, intimidation, or something similar, THAT is not a "straw man" either.

Except you refer to it as forcing their beliefs onto others which they are not doing. Putting scrutiny on a school is not forcing them to do anything. No one advocated using force to get them to accept the students.

I'm not inventing a opponent,

Then show me who said they should use force.

Last edited:
And by the way, Father Time, since you're ALSO too damned dumb to understand that "stop bothering me" does NOT mean "please keep sending me messages" - God knows how many restraining orders women have taken on you in the real world - you may consider yourself now officially too stupid to be worthy of notice. Call me if that third brain cell ever turns up. FLUSH!

Are you having fun stroking yourself? Are you so insecure that you have to fill half your posts with pathetic name calling or do you just have a quota of pointless drivel?

You should end all your statements with flush, it's quite fitting considering all the crap you spew.

Last edited:
My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

For what? Have the balls to not cow-tow to the Federal government? Hell, I'm considering going there just to spend my money there on vacation.

But I forgot .... you're the one with elf (no pun intended)-proclaimed balls ...:rolleyes:

For what? Have the balls to not cow-tow to the Federal government? Hell, I'm considering going there just to spend my money there on vacation.

But I forgot .... you're the one with elf (no pun intended)-proclaimed balls ...:rolleyes:

I'm with you Gunny..........If I can schedule some vacation time to Arizona and take our Travel Trailer down there..........Me and the wife are gonna do it.

These freek'n woos's.............afraid of their own shadows........

Racial pro-filing!.............Racial pro-filing!............. The sky's falling!, The sky's falling!

These loonies "react" without thinking things out.

Punish the economy of Arizona....................OP? Just remember that you punish the Hispanic immigrants and illegals you so much love that depend on the Arizona economy...........

So Damn hypocritical..............S.F. punishes Arizona.............who get's punished the most..............?.................See, they never think it out. They just react............... or use one side of the brain...........No balance.

Arizona is one of the last bastions of common sense in dealing with law breakers............illegals.

Actually, in honor of the fact that Arizona has the balls to do right by their CITIZENS, the wife and I have decided to start loooking for a vacation property near Scottsdale. Some great golf courses in that area, as well as some great dirt bike riding areas. My Pings and KTM 400 will get some serious usage. And the best part is, we'll be contributing to the local economy. Helping to keep our fellow LEGAL citizens employed. It's the american way!

BTW, WryBOY. My wife happens to be a moderate dem. Just goes to show that not all dem's are anti-american fuckin' whackjobs like you!

Actually, in honor of the fact that Arizona has the balls to do right by their CITIZENS, the wife and I have decided to start loooking for a vacation property near Scottsdale. Some great golf courses in that area, as well as some great dirt bike riding areas. My Pings and KTM 400 will get some serious usage. And the best part is, we'll be contributing to the local economy. Helping to keep our fellow LEGAL citizens employed. It's the american way!

BTW, WryBOY. My wife happens to be a moderate dem. Just goes to show that not all dem's are anti-american fuckin' whackjobs like you!

I suggest Scottsdale in August, and a tee time around noon. On the other hand I'll play Harding or Lincoln or either of the Olympic Club courses in August and wear a wind breaker and shorts. BTW Lincoln GC and the Presidio GC are equal to anything on the Monterey Pennisula.
Being anti-NeoCon, anti-Bush and anti-RW Fringer does not make me anti-American. No more than you being a partisan RW hack makes you pro-American or a patriot.

I suggest Scottsdale in August, and a tee time around noon. On the other hand I'll play Harding or Lincoln or either of the Olympic Club courses in August and wear a wind breaker and shorts. BTW Lincoln GC and the Presidio GC are equal to anything on the Monterey Pennisula.

Only if you can see your balls through the fog :lol:

I actually prefer a cabana at the Phonetician at noon.

Being anti-NeoCon, anti-Bush and anti-RW Fringer does not make me anti-American. No more than you being a partisan RW hack makes you pro-American or a patriot.
Hey WryBoy!.....What was that you were asking about my beloved Dodgers a couple o' weeks back?

Kinda blew up in your face, eh buddy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually the fog can play into the whole experience. As I suppose so can 115 degree heat in Arizona. Me, I prefer fog, it goes away at around ten in the morning, and starts to return in the late afternoon. Having grown up (yes I did!) a few blocks off of Ocean Beach, I learned to go to sleep with the fog horns, and never worried about the weather. Drive twenty miles north, thirty miles east or south from the City by the Bay and enjoy summer days in the 80's to mid 90's; then, drive home and sleep with the windows open and the outside temp. in the upper 50's. Oh, and did I mention homes in SF don't need screens. The flys and other such insects don't live here (we actually collect our garbage and wash).
Making SF and the Bay Area the best place on earth, we also enjoy those immigrants rejected by their parents or the community where they were raised - usually the south or mid-west, who move here to avoid bias and prejudices for anyone different.
As for seeing my balls, they are always on the fairway. Unlike many I always know where they are and never slice or hook them into harms way.

Last edited:
Well, woo smucking hoo. I've been to Disneyland, so I guess that makes me an expert on YOUR state, too. :cuckoo:

Make up your mind. Either we're all a bunch of cowboys with dusters and six-guns strapped to our hips, or we're all retirees in Bermuda shorts, knee socks, and sandals. Pick a stereotype and stick to it, please.

This is too easy. When I run into people like you on the street, I smile, show respect, and look for an excuse to get on my way. Now, you want to open the flood gates.

Let me give you a taste of how the under 30 crowd sees you. Loud mouth old men with opinions on everything, but very little to show for your life-long efforts. You are trying to fill the time you have left before you die with something to justify your existance. You have already learned that you don't have enough money to cover yourself if you live to 85, so you are scared. But, you are against the health care plan. You find Tea Baggers enlightening, and you like to watch "King of the Hill."

koh_DeathPicksCotton_gr1f.jpg

Someone has to pay for the way you have been cheated after a life of hard work. Young people are your easy target. Besides you are quietly unhappy about what the young get to do with their bodies that you don't any more. Your ideas did not work to solve America's problems 30 years ago, but somehow you think passing on your "wisdom" is going to be a big contribution. Is that an adequate brief summary?

is this young uneducated, inexperienced punk kid trying to say that because we are over 30 that we are jealous of him?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN3iNxr2bhk]YouTube - Can't Stop Laughing[/ame]

Would that this arrogant little assmunch worked his brain HALF as much as he works his abs.

I wouldn't trade the brains and experience life has given me to be THIS stupid if you offered me a supermodel's body in trade.

Actually the fog can play into the whole experience. As I suppose so can 115 degree heat in Arizona. Me, I prefer fog, it goes away at around ten in the morning, and starts to return in the late afternoon. Having grown up (yes I did!) a few blocks off of Ocean Beach, I learned to go to sleep with the fog horns, and never worried about the weather. Drive twenty miles north, thirty miles east or south from the City by the Bay and enjoy summer days in the 80's to mid 90's; then, drive home and sleep with the windows open and the outside temp. in the upper 50's. Oh, and did I mention homes in SF don't need screens. The flys and other such insects don't live here (we actually collect our garbage and wash).
Making SF and the Bay Area the best place on earth, we also enjoy those immigrants rejected by their parents or the community where they were raised - usually the south or mid-west, who move here to avoid bias and prejudices for anyone different.
As for seeing my balls, they are always on the fairway. Unlike many I always know where they are and never slice or hook them into harms way.

Yeah, we can see how much the citizens of SF enjoyed their illegal immigrant brothers, right up until they were murdered by them. Hey, if you damned fools think that kind of person makes for a spiffy neighbor, go for it. I'm sure the ones who are too scared to come commit crimes HERE now will be happy to cross into California instead.

Forum List

Back