Boycott Arizona.

You are sooooo misinformed!! And apparently ignorant!!

Hey, I've been to Sun City and around Arizona, so I am hardly ignorant. I think it is so wierd, I read up on it.

Well, woo smucking hoo. I've been to Disneyland, so I guess that makes me an expert on YOUR state, too. :cuckoo:

Those are your words, not mine.

I think I did recognize "a gaggle of old farts with baseball bats and brass knuckles," but I never said anything about theatening citizens. You sound like one of those Sun City extremists living in the senility zone.

Give me a break you juvenile idiot!! If the majority of people in Maricopa county didn't want him to be Sheriff they would simply vote him out!!! Does someone need to explain to you the basic's of how elections work?? And secondly, McCain is a progressive and will not be elected again because he has been exposed as one! So stop watching the rabid dog Keith Olberman and thinking because you watch MSNBC that you know something about politics and do some research on your own "sport"!!

This sounds like dinner conversation in Sun City. I would love to see a picture of this poster. He is probably typical sitting in one of those cheap fabric lawn chairs with shorts below his knees, under an American flag pole, with a 1990 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham sitting in the driveway!

90_koelln_06.jpg

Make up your mind. Either we're all a bunch of cowboys with dusters and six-guns strapped to our hips, or we're all retirees in Bermuda shorts, knee socks, and sandals. Pick a stereotype and stick to it, please.

This is too easy. When I run into people like you on the street, I smile, show respect, and look for an excuse to get on my way. Now, you want to open the flood gates.

Let me give you a taste of how the under 30 crowd sees you. Loud mouth old men with opinions on everything, but very little to show for your life-long efforts. You are trying to fill the time you have left before you die with something to justify your existance. You have already learned that you don't have enough money to cover yourself if you live to 85, so you are scared. But, you are against the health care plan. You find Tea Baggers enlightening, and you like to watch "King of the Hill."

koh_DeathPicksCotton_gr1f.jpg

Someone has to pay for the way you have been cheated after a life of hard work. Young people are your easy target. Besides you are quietly unhappy about what the young get to do with their bodies that you don't any more. Your ideas did not work to solve America's problems 30 years ago, but somehow you think passing on your "wisdom" is going to be a big contribution. Is that an adequate brief summary?

Last edited:
My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

Why would I boycott Arizona? I am personally boycotting Mexico though and will continue to do so until they stop their racist policies against their own citizens for being native Indian heritage Mexicans instead of Spanish heritage, a policy specifically intended to drive them out of their own country. Now that kind of boycott makes sense. One protesting that a state facing a desperate budgetary crisis is trying to do what the federal government is OBLIGATED to do but will not -only encourages those at the federal level to continue to refuse to enforce their own laws and refuse to protect our borders. It should be possible for states to sue the federal government for their failure to uphold their Constitutional obligations -because that is exactly what our federal government is doing. All while insisting the states foot the bill for that failure -and now they are facing financial collapse as a result.

Why is it liberals think every other nation on the planet has a right to know who enters their country and for what purpose -EXCEPT the US? Go sneak into France and then organize a street protest demanding they stop enforcing their own immigration law and while you are at it, demand that your reward for violating their immigration law is a free education for your kids and free health care for the family. After you get out of their jails, go try it in Mexico and see if you get a better reception from their government instead. Let us know if the Mexican prisons really do live up to the hype, ok?

But first organizing and taking part in protests in other countries about their immigration laws and demanding they agree they have no right to enforce their own immigration laws either so they are in the same boat as we are -is the least you people could do. And while you are at it, how about organizing a nice little protest in downtown Tehran demanding the release of those three hikers caught on the Iraq/Iran border. Do something useful for a change instead of demanding others constantly pony up and foot the bill for people who show no respect for our laws right off the bat! Its the least you could do before demanding the US must treat anyone who manages to sneak into our country as if that feat alone should grant them immediate citizenship and the "right" to exploit every institution we created for our own benefit -not that of the rest of the world!

Last edited:

Let's see. Two "anti-Joe" opinion blogs, a Wikipedia article that doesn't say ANY of the shit that you alleged, and an article from a leftist "alternative" free paper quoting an "anti-Joe" protester. You're not exactly the brightest light on the midway, are you?

Now try to find a REAL source, drooler.

Yep, I just grabbed the first few links. So, I went back, here is a link to those anti-Joe Arpaio web sites. There are 155,000 of them, knock yourself out! We got a real elder statesman here folks!:blahblah:

Google link.

Wow! You mean there are 155,000 people in a nation of 300+ million who have heard the propaganda against him and believed it?! Gloryosky! (And that's assuming each of those sites is completely individual, and not the product of the maker of one of the OTHER sites.)

Here's a thought, Brain Trust. How's about instead of you saying, "Here, go find some reliable sites to prove what I've said", you go find your OWN substantiation, or just shut the hell up? I'm not here to make your ignorant arguments for you, lazy ass.

In a TOTALLY unrelated matter, our Attorney General, the highest law enforcement officer in the land, admitted today in a hearing that he had not read the Arizona law!! UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!!! He was railing against the bill just this past weekend stating "slippery slopes", "racial profiling", etc. The bill is ten pages long, with six pages of addendum's. This proves that the DOJ's position is purely politically motivated and that it has NOTHING to do with the rule of law!! What the hell is going on in this country?? Is anyone else deeply disturbed by this?? How can any of you lefty's defend this?? I willing to bet you won't even try...

Let's see. Two "anti-Joe" opinion blogs, a Wikipedia article that doesn't say ANY of the shit that you alleged, and an article from a leftist "alternative" free paper quoting an "anti-Joe" protester. You're not exactly the brightest light on the midway, are you?

Now try to find a REAL source, drooler.

Yep, I just grabbed the first few links. So, I went back, here is a link to those anti-Joe Arpaio web sites. There are 155,000 of them, knock yourself out! We got a real elder statesman here folks!:blahblah:

Google link.

Wow! You mean there are 155,000 people in a nation of 300+ million who have heard the propaganda against him and believed it?! Gloryosky! (And that's assuming each of those sites is completely individual, and not the product of the maker of one of the OTHER sites.)

Here's a thought, Brain Trust. How's about instead of you saying, "Here, go find some reliable sites to prove what I've said", you go find your OWN substantiation, or just shut the hell up? I'm not here to make your ignorant arguments for you, lazy ass.

Do you know how to read, or do you need new glasses? 155,000 ANTI-JOE ARPAIO WEB SITES, not people. Pick one, pick 50 the word is out, Joe Arpaio is a rat. There are only 32,700 web sites that are PRO-Joe Arpaio.

Google

The Governor of Arizona, Jan Brewer who signed the immigration legislation only has 123,000 web sites against her!

Google

Hello, did you know you are on the internet, not reading a magazine? My God, and the votes of people like this are counted in this country!

Last edited:
Hey, I've been to Sun City and around Arizona, so I am hardly ignorant. I think it is so wierd, I read up on it.

Well, woo smucking hoo. I've been to Disneyland, so I guess that makes me an expert on YOUR state, too. :cuckoo:

I think I did recognize "a gaggle of old farts with baseball bats and brass knuckles," but I never said anything about theatening citizens. You sound like one of those Sun City extremists living in the senility zone.

This sounds like dinner conversation in Sun City. I would love to see a picture of this poster. He is probably typical sitting in one of those cheap fabric lawn chairs with shorts below his knees, under an American flag pole, with a 1990 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham sitting in the driveway!

90_koelln_06.jpg

Make up your mind. Either we're all a bunch of cowboys with dusters and six-guns strapped to our hips, or we're all retirees in Bermuda shorts, knee socks, and sandals. Pick a stereotype and stick to it, please.

This is too easy. When I run into people like you on the street, I smile, show respect, and look for an excuse to get on my way. Now, you want to open the flood gates.

Let me give you a taste of how the under 30 crowd sees you. Loud mouth old men with opinions on everything, but very little to show for your life-long efforts. You are trying to fill the time you have left before you die with something to justify your existance. You have already learned that you don't have enough money to cover yourself if you live to 85, so you are scared. But, you are against the health care plan. You find Tea Baggers enlightening, and you like to watch "King of the Hill."

Someone has to pay for the way you have been cheated after a life of hard work. Young people are your easy target. Besides you are quietly unhappy about what the young get to do with their bodies that you don't any more. Your ideas did not work to solve America's problems 30 years ago, but somehow you think passing on your "wisdom" is going to be a big contribution. Is that an adequate brief summary?

No. Let me demonstrate adequate brevity by giving you a view of how the over-30 crowd sees you: punk-ass idiot kid.

Next time, give your opinion AFTER the person has indicated that they give a rat's ass what you think.

90_koelln_06.jpg

Wow!.......that was........stupid..........

Wow!.......that was........stupid..........

Exactly, they are stupid. Fortunately, America is only rated 17th in quality of health care by the World Health Organization. So these golden oldies will die off sooner rather than later. Real question is can the rest of us clean up the mess the oldies leave behind?

CircularHousing.jpg

Sun City, Arizona - Joe Arpaio country​

Last edited:
Stain Stripe:

If your worried about the sheriff's tent city then I would stay away from Arizona.

Law abiding citizens have nothing to worry about. We'll enjoy AZ, and you can go up to my neck of the woods/S.F. and attend their Black and White Ball scheduled in the Castro district. They'll love your Abs.

By the way, the great sanctuary city by the bay wouldn't let Federal Authorities arrest/deport an illegal in their city, and that illegal killed two American citizens who were residents of that poor-excuse-for-a-city. It was a father and son just driving along in their car, and were shot to death by this sanctuaried fugitive.

You libs have ethics so upside down and cockeyed. It's ok to kill unborn babies because they're unhuman lumps of living tissue, yet they will fight tooth and nail to stop a convicted child raper from getting lethal injection.

This is what happens when humanity tries to establish morals/ethics without any input from their Creator. You get sterilization, unethical politics, abortion on demand for any reason, drinking fountains in the middle of the deserts for illegals, and of course the deep deep desire to make every fugitive from Mexico a voting democrat by giving them citizenship.

Stain Stripe:

If your worried about the sheriff's tent city then I would stay away from Arizona.

Law abiding citizens have nothing to worry about. We'll enjoy AZ, and you can go up to my neck of the woods/S.F. and attend their Black and White Ball scheduled in the Castro district. They'll love your Abs.

By the way, the great sanctuary city by the bay wouldn't let Federal Authorities arrest/deport an illegal in their city, and that illegal killed two American citizens who were residents of that poor-excuse-for-a-city. It was a father and son just driving along in their car, and were shot to death by this sanctuaried fugitive.

You libs have ethics so upside down and cockeyed. It's ok to kill unborn babies because they're unhuman lumps of living tissue, yet they will fight tooth and nail to stop a convicted child raper from getting lethal injection.

This is what happens when humanity tries to establish morals/ethics without any input from their Creator. You get sterilization, unethical politics, abortion on demand for any reason, drinking fountains in the middle of the deserts for illegals, and of course the deep deep desire to make every fugitive from Mexico a voting democrat by giving them citizenship.

This is too much of a fetile post even for me! I won't even drive through Arizona. The Del Webb operation is a scam to drain people of their retirement funds. I am not from SF, and my abs have nothing to do with this, but thank you, I work them. I am an independent voter, and hardly a liberal. I am quite concerned about stopping the flow of 3,000 to 8,000 illegals from entering the United States. We just don't need Adolph Arpaio to do it!

Now you come with abortion, child rape, lethal injections, morality, sterilization, and drinking fountains. Please try to post one subject at a time.

josh_confusion1.jpg

Last edited:

90_koelln_06.jpg

is this young uneducated, inexperienced punk kid trying to say that because we are over 30 that we are jealous of him?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN3iNxr2bhk]YouTube - Can't Stop Laughing[/ame]

is this young uneducated, inexperienced punk kid trying to say that because we are over 30 that we are jealous of him?

For God sake read the thread, read your own desperate words! The way you display that military outfit, you must really be stuck in your youth.:salute:

Last edited:

For God sake read the thread, read your own desperate words! The way you display that military outfit, you must really be stuck in your youth.:salute:

Gee, I didn't know that supporting our veterans meant that I was stuck in my youth. Maybe you don't understand. I served on active duty for 22 years, I am currently the Vice Commander of my American Legion Post. And you want to crap on that? Have a Neg rep. On the house.

Fucking little punk just made an enemy.

Gee, I didn't know that supporting our veterans meant that I was stuck in my youth. Maybe you don't understand. I served on active duty for 22 years, I am currently the Vice Commander of my American Legion Post. And you want to crap on that? Have a Neg rep. On the house.

Well, I am a 20 year vet myself who recently (somewhat) retired....and I say, lighten up francis! :doubt:

Ed..

YOU neg rep'd ME! What the hell. Oh the horror....oh my god....I am crushed. YOU NEG REP'D ME! :) I guess the whole lighten up francis thing didnt hit home? lol

Last edited:

You are new, I dont konw you, but I like your style. Keep it up.....woohoo.

If you are a big shot in the Legion, I know my late great-grandfather from Elyria, Ohio would not take us to another fish fry!

The Legion is a place where well-meaning veterans take care of their own. Do you just sit in the big chairs or do you actually get involved with problems? Because veterans in this country are getting shafted, maybe you should turn off your computer, and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Stick your negative rep with your collection of merit badges, Vice-Commander.

Last edited:

If you are a big shot in the Legion, I know my late great-grandfather from Elyria, Ohio would not take us to another fish fry!

The Legion is a place where well-meaning veterans take care of their own. Do you just sit in the big chairs or do you actually get involved with problems? Because veterans in this country are getting shafted, maybe you should turn off your computer, and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Stick your negative rep with your collection of merit badges, Vice-Commander.

Little boy, I do more for Veterans than you can even dream about. (By the way I was re-elected to the Vice Commander position last night.) Tomorrow I will be part of a team that will place flags on the graves of veterans in 2 different cemeteries. I am a volunteer on call driver for Disabled American Veterans and AMVETS, When they need someone to pick up Disabled veterans at their homes and take them to medical appointments. And I spend 2 hours twice a week as a volunteer at the local Veterans Clinic. What have you done lately other than dis veterans, and older more experienced people than yourself?

Fuck off little boy, you got nothing.

No. Let me demonstrate adequate brevity by giving you a view of how the over-30 crowd sees you: punk-ass idiot kid.

Next time, give your opinion AFTER the person has indicated that they give a rat's ass what you think.

This is a message board, if you can't handle other people's opinions being posted then leave.

I don't see how those beliefs contradict each other.

One is an unhuman lump of living tissue (your words). The other is an actual human.

Meanwhile there are those on the other side screaming about how life is so fucking precious that we should save even the fetuses. However when they're talking about a full grown adult suddenly it's not so special.

This is what happens when humanity tries to establish morals/ethics without any input from their Creator

How arrogant do you have to be to think that people can't possibly be ethical without help from your god?

We've had theocracies before (still do), they don't tend to work out very well.

And why should we base societies off of rules handed from a god no one can prove exists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back