Boycott ABC

I already have no reason to watch ABC thanks to their getting rid of the Last Man Standing show.

God bless you and everyone from both shows always!!!

Holly

Fox is bringing back Last Man Standing this Fall...

Maybe Fox will take on Roseanne and see if it boost their ratings...

^^^ I know! I look forward to Last Mans Standing being on again! I hope it can get two more seasons if not more than that because then it will have as many seasons as the Home Improvement show which is just as good if not better! :) :) :)

God bless you and everyone from both shows always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may the man who played Wilson be with the Lord. In December, it will be 15 years since we lost him to cancer.

Last edited:
These liberals are so delusional they think the show can carry on without the star...…
Well many liberals weren’t watching that trash anyway. It was mainly Trump supporters and conservatives watching.

Go ahead and boycott ABC like y’all successfully boycotted Starbucks and Nordstrom.

Consider it signed. They have already passed the 100,000 mark required. Funny thing is that I just started checking out 'Roseanne' a few months ago because I like Big Bang and I was just curious what John Galecki was like on the old show. And I never watch ABC anyway. There's nothing on it! I HAD been checking out the new Roseanne shows and kinda liking it but after 2 months, zip! If TBS fires Samantha Bee, then I consider the matter settled.

100,000 mark required for what? Is there some obscure constitutional clause that requires media outlets to respond to petitions signed by 100,000 people? Threads like this make me proud to be unassociated with the Republican Party.

Funny, peer pressure (loss of viewers, loss of advertisers) is EXACTLY the method long always used by the Left, and David Hogg! Now that people are pressuring networks to pick up and save Roseanne (I really don't want it to stay on ABC, fuck them), now it is suddenly a bad thing? I really don't care what Roseanne said. A few words. A bad joke actually slightly based in anthropological fact. Get a life. 10 million times worse is said about Trump and his family EVERY WEEK by network celebrities (read: Samantha Bee) and no one even gets a second look. Cancelling the show and hurting all those people that were on it plus the fans who liked it is just proof again that not only is there a horrible double standard but Americans have become total cream-puff tweeting pussies who think an insult on social media is national news. Why I bet they are reading about this now in Turkmenistan. If Sarah Gilbert or Michael Fishman think Rosie's tweet was "abhorrent," then those snowflakes don't know what a real fucking problem is.

Sorry, but I care more about all those Carrier workers who lost their jobs after Trump promised to save them than I do about the jobs of some people on TV.

Attacking the orange clown on jobs or unemployment is like attacking Roseanne for not being obnoxious enough. We have the lowest unemployment rate in like 30 years. BO would have killed for Trump’s jobs numbers.
How much has the unemployment rate been reduced since trump took over? Didn't he inherit a steady downward trend? Near as I can see he gets credit for keeping up with the downward trend and maintaining the momentum her inherited.

Yep, the reality is the president has a lot less influence on unemployment and the economy than he (still never been a her POTUS) gets credit or blame for. If a president is lucky enough to serve during ecomic growth, he will get credit, if a president serves during hard times he will get blamed.

Forum List

Back