Boycott ABC

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
SIGN THE PETITION:

PUT ROSEANNE ON A DIFFERENT NETWORK!
At the first sign of controversy, ABC axed Pro-Trump 'Roseanne' after a series of tweets.

We all know that if she was a liberal, she'd be still on the air. Sadly, since she is a Trump supporter, she got booted within hours.

Sign the petition to DEMAND that Roseanne be put on another network!
SIGN THE PETITION: Put Roseanne On A Different Network!

I'm sick and tired of the Liberals boycotting everyone to force them into compliance with Liberal philosophy lets do it back to them.

SIGN THE PETITION:

At the first sign of controversy, ABC axed Pro-Trump 'Roseanne' after a series of tweets.

We all know that if she was a liberal, she'd be still on the air. Sadly, since she is a Trump supporter, she got booted within hours.

I'm sick and tired of the Liberals boycotting everyone to force them into compliance with Liberal philosophy lets do it back to them.

I thought you people only watched Fox News!

SIGN THE PETITION:

What network do you want to force to pick up her show?

SIGN THE PETITION:

Consider it signed. They have already passed the 100,000 mark required. Funny thing is that I just started checking out 'Roseanne' a few months ago because I like Big Bang and I was just curious what John Galecki was like on the old show. And I never watch ABC anyway. There's nothing on it! I HAD been checking out the new Roseanne shows and kinda liking it but after 2 months, zip! If TBS fires Samantha Bee, then I consider the matter settled.

SIGN THE PETITION:

Burn

NO! She fucked up. Let her burn. Besides, no network would take on a pariah like her. Let it go.

SIGN THE PETITION:

Consider it signed. They have already passed the 100,000 mark required. Funny thing is that I just started checking out 'Roseanne' a few months ago because I like Big Bang and I was just curious what John Galecki was like on the old show. And I never watch ABC anyway. There's nothing on it! I HAD been checking out the new Roseanne shows and kinda liking it but after 2 months, zip! If TBS fires Samantha Bee, then I consider the matter settled.

How is she going to do the show by herself? Everybody, even John Goodman, said he didn't want to work with the crazy bitch.

SIGN THE PETITION:

Roseanne got the boot because she compared a black woman to an ape.

SIGN THE PETITION:

100,000 mark required for what? Is there some obscure constitutional clause that requires media outlets to respond to petitions signed by 100,000 people? Threads like this make me proud to be unassociated with the Republican Party.

SIGN THE PETITION:

How is she going to do the show by herself? Everybody, even John Goodman, said he didn't want to work with the crazy bitch.

Where did they say that?

SIGN THE PETITION:

Where did they say that?

Google is your friend.

SIGN THE PETITION:

100,000 mark required for what? Is there some obscure constitutional clause that requires media outlets to respond to petitions signed by 100,000 people? Threads like this make me proud to be unassociated with the Republican Party.

Funny, peer pressure (loss of viewers, loss of advertisers) is EXACTLY the method long always used by the Left, and David Hogg! Now that people are pressuring networks to pick up and save Roseanne (I really don't want it to stay on ABC, fuck them), now it is suddenly a bad thing? I really don't care what Roseanne said. A few words. A bad joke actually slightly based in anthropological fact. Get a life. 10 million times worse is said about Trump and his family EVERY WEEK by network celebrities (read: Samantha Bee) and no one even gets a second look. Cancelling the show and hurting all those people that were on it plus the fans who liked it is just proof again that not only is there a horrible double standard but Americans have become total cream-puff tweeting pussies who think an insult on social media is national news. Why I bet they are reading about this now in Turkmenistan. If Sarah Gilbert or Michael Fishman think Rosie's tweet was "abhorrent," then those snowflakes don't know what a real fucking problem is.

SIGN THE PETITION:

Funny, peer pressure (loss of viewers, loss of advertisers) is EXACTLY the method long always used by the Left, and David Hogg! Now that people are pressuring networks to pick up and save Roseanne (I really don't want it to stay on ABC, fuck them), now it is suddenly a bad thing? I really don't care what Roseanne said. A few words. A bad joke actually slightly based in anthropological fact. Get a life. 10 million times worse is said about Trump and his family EVERY WEEK by network celebrities (read: Samantha Bee) and no one even gets a second look. Cancelling the show and hurting all those people that were on it plus the fans who liked it is just proof again that not only is there a horrible double standard but Americans have become total cream-puff tweeting pussies who think an insult on social media is national news. Why I bet they are reading about this now in Turkmenistan. If Sarah Gilbert or Michael Fishman think Rosie's tweet was "abhorrent," then those snowflakes don't know what a real fucking problem is.

Sorry, but I care more about all those Carrier workers who lost their jobs after Trump promised to save them than I do about the jobs of some people on TV.

SIGN THE PETITION:

Referring to a race of people as subhuman creatures in not acceptable in the 21rst Century. That is considered an advancement in civilization.

SIGN THE PETITION:

Sorry, but I care more about all those Carrier workers who lost their jobs after Trump promised to save them than I do about the jobs of some people on TV.

GET BACK ON THE TOPIC, YOU SORRY EXCUSE. FWIW, those Carrier employees were going to lose their jobs anyway. Trump tried to save their factory. It didn't work out. Now stick to the topic on ABC and Roseanne or STFU.

These liberals are so delusional they think the show can carry on without the star...…

SIGN THE PETITION:

Trump lied, as usual, and played his supporters about Carrier and now, like scam victims always do, they do not want to admit being scammed.

SIGN THE PETITION:

Where did they say that?

Google is your friend.
In other words...you can't back it up that Goodman said any such thing.

SIGN THE PETITION:

GET BACK ON THE TOPIC, YOU SORRY EXCUSE. FWIW, those Carrier employees were going to lose their jobs anyway. Trump tried to save their factory. It didn't work out. Now stick to the topic on ABC and Roseanne or STFU.

Yes dear.

Forum List

Back