Boy, 12, Beheads Man

Ok let me be more clear a larger percentage of Muslims SUPPORT terror then do NOT support it. Which you already knew but like to play games with. I notice you ignored all my points, since you can rebut them.

I completely disagree. Where is the link with proof of the statistic that more Muslims support terrorism than oppose it?

Two rooms? I don't get it.

btw, if you don't like reading our posts, why do you?

Also, I think Matt is correct. There are probably more muslims that don't support terrorism than there are that do.

How are things at Walmart, btw?

That was a joke, right? :rofl:

Uh. No. When someone states something as a statistical fact and I disagree with the statement, I like to see proof. I think that most Muslims oppose it (vocally or silently). Many silently oppose violence but do not speak out for fear of being physically attacked by the few that support it.

http://news.ph.msn.com/lifestyle/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1265552

It shows that the overwhelming majority of Muslims condemned the attacks against the United States on September 11, 2001 and other subsequent terrorist attacks, the authors of the study said in Washington.

Uh. No. When someone states something as a statistical fact and I disagree with the statement, I like to see proof. I think that most Muslims oppose it (vocally or silently). Many silently oppose violence but do not speak out for fear of being physically attacked by the few that support it.

http://news.ph.msn.com/lifestyle/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1265552

It shows that the overwhelming majority of Muslims condemned the attacks against the United States on September 11, 2001 and other subsequent terrorist attacks, the authors of the study said in Washington.

Which creates the "I'll go along with it as long as it doesn't hurt me" mentality.. If your opposition is 100% silent, it's not really opposition, is it? If you truly oppose something, you're not silent on the matter.

FYI - Anyone can get any study to come out in their favor, so your link is bunk.

Two rooms? I don't get it.

btw, if you don't like reading our posts, why do you?

Also, I think Matt is correct. There are probably more muslims that don't support terrorism than there are that do.

How are things at Walmart, btw?

They're everywhere.. You two bicker at each other like two little old ladies having tea, and neither one of you say a damned thing. Your posts consist of little more than eye rolling, 2 words, or some other stupid emoticon.

What is your fascination with my coffee buying expeditions at Wal-Mart? Or are you still angry because I said the low-life scum sucking pigs that chose to shop there and make a mess out of it could go back to their own self-imposed shit life in their own shitty, disgusting neighborhood?

Which creates the "I'll go along with it as long as it doesn't hurt me" mentality.. If your opposition is 100% silent, it's not really opposition, is it? If you truly oppose something, you're not silent on the matter.

FYI - Anyone can get any study to come out in their favor, so your link is bunk.

It is better than just spouting personal opinion and treating it as fact without presenting anything to back it up.

They're everywhere.. You two bicker at each other like two little old ladies having tea, and neither one of you say a damned thing. Your posts consist of little more than eye rolling, 2 words, or some other stupid emoticon.

What is your fascination with my coffee buying expeditions at Wal-Mart? Or are you still angry because I said the low-life scum sucking pigs that chose to shop there and make a mess out of it could go back to their own self-imposed shit life in their own shitty, disgusting neighborhood?

Why, I do believe you are jealous, lol.

Is that why you go to Wal-mart, to buy coffee...far from being angry, I plan on stopping by the store this weekend to annoy the upper-income slummers.

Why, I do believe you are jealous, lol.

Is that why you go to Wal-mart, to buy coffee...far from being angry, I plan on stopping by the store this weekend to annoy the upper-income slummers.

Why, I do believe you are jealous.

Amazing that someone would dare to give a shit about what happens around them, rather than sitting on their fat ass waiting for someone else to clean the mess.

You only make yourself look pathetic.

Making excuses again I see.

You're a fucking riot, dude. I'm challenging you right now to point out EXACTLY how I made any "excuses" for the beheading. Feel free to use any of my posts in this thread.

When you can't, which I'm sure of, I'd appreciate it if you would then just admit that you hold derogatory opinions of Muslims because some within the religion have ruined it for the hundreds of millions of peaceful ones.

You're a fucking riot, dude. I'm challenging you right now to point out EXACTLY how I made any "excuses" for the beheading. Feel free to use any of my posts in this thread.

When you can't, which I'm sure of, I'd appreciate it if you would then just admit that you hold derogatory opinions of Muslims because some within the religion have ruined it for the hundreds of millions of peaceful ones.

I wouldn't lower myself to speak for RetardedGaySgt, but...

I didn't think you were making "excuses" as much as you were implicitly "excusing" the behavior on account of the white man's conquering and effective genocide of American natives (from this post below)

Yeah, "we" weren't doing the exact same shit to the Natives when "we" invaded, conquered them, and occupied their land which we now call the USA. :rolleyes:

No one gets a free pass on this shit.

That might not have been your intent, but this post screams "How can you criticize these muslims when our ancestors did some nasty shit too?" And you say "no one" gets a free pass, but since the white man DID get a free pass, this implies that you're suggesting the muslims deserve one too. Again, I don't think that was your intent, but it's really not that hard to see how it could be interpretted that way.

I wouldn't lower myself to speak for RetardedGaySgt, but...

I didn't think you were making "excuses" as much as you were implicitly "excusing" the behavior on account of the white man's conquering and effective genocide of American natives (from this post below)

That might not have been your intent, but this post screams "How can you criticize these muslims when our ancestors did some nasty shit too?" And you say "no one" gets a free pass, but since the white man DID get a free pass, this implies that you're suggesting the muslims deserve one too. Again, I don't think that was your intent, but it's really not that hard to see how it could be interpretted that way.

Honestly, if the OP hadn't started right out using innuendos such as "raghead" to propagate perpetual hatred against Muslims because some resort to beheadings, I wouldn't have made a peep.

Honestly, if the OP hadn't started right out using innuendos such as "raghead" to propagate perpetual hatred against Muslims because some resort to beheadings, I wouldn't have made a peep.

Ohh so your defense of Muslim terrorists is cause some one called them names? So all I need to do to get you to defend our own citizens mistreated by OUR Government is call them some names?

You have made excuse after excuse. Claiming cause 150 years ago we did something we have no room to complain when someone else does something today. It is moronic and it is stupid. And it is making excuses for the actions. Pretty damn simple concepts.

Ohh so your defense of Muslim terrorists is cause some one called them names? So all I need to do to get you to defend our own citizens mistreated by OUR Government is call them some names?

You have made excuse after excuse. Claiming cause 150 years ago we did something we have no room to complain when someone else does something today. It is moronic and it is stupid. And it is making excuses for the actions. Pretty damn simple concepts.

Ok, put down the razorblade and slowly get out of the tub...

or don't.

Ok, put down the razorblade and slowly get out of the tub...

or don't.

You are aware one can be tried for inciting someone to commit suicide. Keep it up retard. Maybe YOU can get tried like that lady that caused a girl to kill her self.

I am past tired of you mental midgets suggesting your opponents on a fucking message board should die so you can win an argument. Talk about screwed up priorities and thought processes. Remind us again how those dasterdly Neo Cons are evil while you Liberal turds routinely wish people that disagree with you would just die so you do not have to justify your bullshit.

What's the fascination with putting this event on a pedestal? Everywhere, ALL AROUND US, people murder people. I make no excuses for ANY of it. I condemn the idea of trotting out stories to propagate hatred because someone chose to partake in murder. I don't hate all Muslims because some enjoy cutting people's heads off. I don't hate all whites because some enjoy kidnapping little girls and sexually abusing and murdering them. I don't hate all blacks because one robbed a buddy of mine a few years ago in Camden, NJ before a concert. I don't hate all wives, because one chose to cut off her husband's dick years back, and throw it into a field. Get it?

You just WISH I was making excuses, so you can continually perpetuate your anger towards anyone who doesn't live in the pathetic, proverbial box that you do. The fact is, I don't care that some muslim kid cut someone's head off. Well, I care so far as to think for a minute how much that must have sucked for the victim. Just like I would with any story about a murder. But don't come lobbing stories at me about it, with racially divisive language, and expect me to somehow care more, and share your narrow-minded view on it.

A kid fucking killed someone. Big fucking deal. Check the news archives, it happens every fucking day. Probably in your own backyard.

Forum List

Back