More of the Same

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
This is from the guy who created a breeding ground for terrorists in Iraq. This is from a guy who made the world less safe from terrorists.

What a giant piece of buttwipe.
Let's play the terror card again, becuase we screwed up everything else.

JERUSALEM, May 15 -- President Bush invoked the specter of the Holocaust to warn Thursday that the incendiary language of extremists must be taken seriously, and he provoked a furor back in the United States by suggesting that Democrats favor "appeasement" and want to "negotiate with the terrorists."

Boy, his approach has really worked.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...5/15/AR2008051500733.html?hpid=topnews&sub=AR

From your link:
Bush continued: "Some seem to believe we should negotiate with the terrorists and radicals, as if some ingenious argument will persuade them they have been wrong all along. We have heard this foolish delusion before. As Nazi tanks crossed into Poland in 1939, an American senator declared: 'Lord, if only I could have talked to Hitler, all of this might have been avoided.' We have an obligation to call this what it is -- the false comfort of appeasement, which has been repeatedly discredited by history."

Did a senator really say that in 1939?

What exactly does he mean by appeasement?

Whenever he says things like this, he's basically calling Democrats traitors.

No one on the blogs can find the Senator's name.

Bush is a lying little prick who uses the fear factor and the appeaser or traitor factor when he never did anything more than fly over texas and alabama. Not too many SAMs there.

What an asshole. Let's see if there really was someone who said this. If not, they will say they were paraphrasing the rhetoric of those who opposed WWII.

h Look foaming at the mouth drool spitter at it again.

Oh, look He Who Has No Facts But Only Calls Names is at it again. I can't believe your are only fifty and so locked in your ways. You need to take a shower in WD-40 to loosen up a little.:rofl:

I was thinking more like in the late 60s or early 70s.:rolleyes:

Just because you worship at the Altar of George, doesn't mean we all do. In fact about 80% of US don't.

How do you see drool spitting on a web site?:eusa_think:

Rayboy, I'm certainly not an RGS fan, but I've seen enough posts from him to recognize that even he doesn't "worship at the altar of George".

New Topics

Forum List

Back