Boy, 12, Beheads Man

Do you think your average Muslim makes any kind of distinction regarding the use of the word "raghead" or "sand ******", when used against them?
That's like saying blacks would rather be called jigaboos than spooks. Or *******.
You made a racist comment to START the damn thread. Now be a big man and admit it.

hilarious that he hasn't caught on to this just yet. I blame the lead in Springfield's water.

yeah i don't use it either. the N word gets you banned on most boards. not raghead. its a whole diff game for me . and that's my point.

of course it is, you racist bastard.. You'd think Darkies, Spooks, and tar baby is a whole different game too as long as you can ignore your own racism. Avoiding the word ****** doesn't keep your raghead comments from being any less racist than they are.

but, it's all good, dude. I realize your next comment of logical thunder will be "Well, MY black frinds let me tell black jokes and they think it's funny"..

Shogun: namvet is a troll, and you are feeding it. Ignore it, and it will go bother someone else.

Do Not Feed the Trolls!

Shogun: namvet is a troll, and you are feeding it. Ignore it, and it will go bother someone else.

Do Not Feed the Trolls!

dude.. IM a troll. I figure, targeting this fella keeps me from giving larkin a reason to keep cutting himself.

Have a great memorial weekend, Dogg!

Do Not Feed the Trolls!

I don't think he's a troll - I merely think he doesn't have a good grasp of what this board allows.. Give him a thicker skin, and the ability to differentiate between real racism, and words on a political board and he'll be fine.

It isnit a few, it thousands with MILLIONS more supporting them. Polls have shown this to be the case as well as elections in Lebanon, Palestine and while not Arab, Pakistan and Iran.

Even in its hay day there were not thousands of KKK'ers running around killing blacks and Irish or catholics. Or the Skin heads. Go ahead compare the number of people killed in the last 40 years by KKK'ers or white supremists against those killed by Muslim terrorists. Compare the number of people in the two "white" groups to the number of Muslims in the terror groups. Compare the number of people that OPENLY support the white groups with the number of Muslims that OPENLY support terrorists. Remind us of how Government was shut down for 18 months in the US because whie racist groups in government refused to deal with the rest of the Government. Or how half the US was seized in an armed take over by white seperatist groups. Or how large swaths of the US can not be entered by Government employees or troops or non whites like in Pakistan, Somalia and else where.[/QUOTE

Ever hear of the Civil war???????:eusa_wall:

game over..............

you would be stupid enough to think so, wouldn't you? Maybe you should be out planting corn or making Springfield Whiter or some other local civic service that your entire social group would enjoy.

no, im talking to you, dude. do you need some sign language or can you read the written word?

150355.jpg

no as usual your talking to yourself. and the voices in your closet are answering you. their coming to take you away haha

Did you want to tell me that im talking to myself AGAIN? You are not a swift guy, are you?

It isnit a few, it thousands with MILLIONS more supporting them. Polls have shown this to be the case as well as elections in Lebanon, Palestine and while not Arab, Pakistan and Iran.

Even in its hay day there were not thousands of KKK'ers running around killing blacks and Irish or catholics. Or the Skin heads. Go ahead compare the number of people killed in the last 40 years by KKK'ers or white supremists against those killed by Muslim terrorists. Compare the number of people in the two "white" groups to the number of Muslims in the terror groups. Compare the number of people that OPENLY support the white groups with the number of Muslims that OPENLY support terrorists. Remind us of how Government was shut down for 18 months in the US because whie racist groups in government refused to deal with the rest of the Government. Or how half the US was seized in an armed take over by white seperatist groups. Or how large swaths of the US can not be entered by Government employees or troops or non whites like in Pakistan, Somalia and else where.[/QUOTE

Ever hear of the Civil war???????:eusa_wall:

Ohh ya compare them to an armed rebellion 148 years ago, sure thing. Ohh and remind me how the South, as wrong as it was, was terrorist?

swift enough to run circles around your sorry ass.............

is that what you call having your ass handed to you by different members of the board who have had to remind you of your brand new user account?

:cool:

I would suspect one of two things:

1. he's giving himself pos rep with his other account or

2. my fanclub is doling out pos rep to anyone who I am currently piss pounding.

Ohh ya compare them to an armed rebellion 148 years ago, sure thing. Ohh and remind me how the South, as wrong as it was, was terrorist?

There were elements in the South that continued violent resistance to Union control even after Lee surrendered. The "KKK, the Knights of the White Camellia, the White Brotherhood, the Boys of 76 and other underground terrorist organizations attempted to use violence and intimidation to preserve the old regime's power." White insurgents and Confederate units such as Quantrill's Raiders engaged in violent post-war activity as well.

I would suspect one of two things:

1. he's giving himself pos rep with his other account or

2. my fanclub is doling out pos rep to anyone who I am currently piss pounding.

I'd say #2. I thought you could only have one account.

Forum List

Back