Boy, 12, Beheads Man

What's the fascination with putting this event on a pedestal? Everywhere, ALL AROUND US, people murder people. I make no excuses for ANY of it. I condemn the idea of trotting out stories to propagate hatred because someone chose to partake in murder. I don't hate all Muslims because some enjoy cutting people's heads off. I don't hate all whites because some enjoy kidnapping little girls and sexually abusing and murdering them. I don't hate all blacks because one robbed a buddy of mine a few years ago in Camden, NJ before a concert. I don't hate all wives, because one chose to cut off her husband's dick years back, and throw it into a field. Get it?

You just WISH I was making excuses, so you can continually perpetuate your anger towards anyone who doesn't live in the pathetic, proverbial box that you do. The fact is, I don't care that some muslim kid cut someone's head off. Well, I care so far as to think for a minute how much that must have sucked for the victim. Just like I would with any story about a murder. But don't come lobbing stories at me about it, with racially divisive language, and expect me to somehow care more, and share your narrow-minded view on it.

A kid fucking killed someone. Big fucking deal. Check the news archives, it happens every fucking day. Probably in your own backyard.

You are pathetic.

[QUOTEIt isnit a few, it thousands with MILLIONS more supporting them. Polls have shown this to be the case as well as elections in Lebanon, Palestine and while not Arab, Pakistan and Iran.][/QUOTE]

Post proof of this or don't post it at all.

Sorry, but when a thread starts with "ragheads" I realize that trying to logically discuss the topic with the author or his supporters is rather a waste of fukking font.

Forum List

Back