Boy, 12, Beheads Man

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
And don't forget brainwashing. One wonders why there's no outcry and demand to "disband" groups of Muslims living in the US, because they routinely "brainwash" their children and arrange marriages for their daughters....

Yeah, "we" weren't doing the exact same shit to the Natives when "we" invaded, conquered them, and occupied their land which we now call the USA. :rolleyes:

No one gets a free pass on this shit.

Shall we dredge up what happened 500 years ago also and justify what Muslims do that way too? How about 700 years ago?

Who's justifying anything? When one says "no one gets a free pass..." one isn't justifying.

I'm just getting tired of seeing people use these stories as scare tactics to keep people behind the idea of perpetually hating the "ragheads", as the OP refers to them. Especially considering our current country and the land it occupies was founded on pretty much the same premise against the featherheads.

Every civilization has been brutal and barbaric. We, as ancestors of conquering civilizations ourselves, enjoying daily the fruits of their conquests and barbaric acts, don't exactly have much room to be critical.

I'm positive you'll disagree, as always.

Who's justifying anything? When one says "no one gets a free pass..." one isn't justifying.

I'm just getting tired of seeing people use these stories as scare tactics to keep people behind the idea of perpetually hating the "ragheads", as the OP refers to them. Especially considering our current country and the land it occupies was founded on pretty much the same premise against the featherheads.

Every civilization has been brutal and barbaric. We, as ancestors of conquering civilizations ourselves, enjoying daily the fruits of their conquests and barbaric acts, don't exactly have much room to be critical.

I'm positive you'll disagree, as always.

You ARE making excuses for them. READ what you wrote.

the raghead terrorist are simply running out of killers so...................

[URL="http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/05/20/cbsnews_investigates/main4110408.shtml?source=RSSattr=HOME_4110408"]source[/URL]

they also of course are now using women and the elderly. the religion of rape and murder.

No one here is crazy enough to defend the actions of those who commit these crimes.

But if a billion peaceful muslims can be blamed for the actions of a few crazies, why would it be unfair to blame you personally for the conduct of those white male Christians in the KKK and other racist organizations?

No one here is crazy enough to defend the actions of those who commit these crimes.

But if a billion peaceful muslims can be blamed for the actions of a few crazies, why would it be unfair to blame you personally for the conduct of those white male Christians in the KKK and other racist organizations?

It isnit a few, it thousands with MILLIONS more supporting them. Polls have shown this to be the case as well as elections in Lebanon, Palestine and while not Arab, Pakistan and Iran.

Even in its hay day there were not thousands of KKK'ers running around killing blacks and Irish or catholics. Or the Skin heads. Go ahead compare the number of people killed in the last 40 years by KKK'ers or white supremists against those killed by Muslim terrorists. Compare the number of people in the two "white" groups to the number of Muslims in the terror groups. Compare the number of people that OPENLY support the white groups with the number of Muslims that OPENLY support terrorists. Remind us of how Government was shut down for 18 months in the US because whie racist groups in government refused to deal with the rest of the Government. Or how half the US was seized in an armed take over by white seperatist groups. Or how large swaths of the US can not be entered by Government employees or troops or non whites like in Pakistan, Somalia and else where.

It isnit [sic] a few, it [sic] thousands with MILLIONS more supporting them.

The point (which you always miss) is that it's wrong to blame an entire group for the actions of a minority.

Your numbers (assuming accuracy, a stretch whenever you're concerned) represent a few extremists when compared with a billion peaceful Muslims. The original post condemned the entire religion because of a distinct minority, so it's fair to ask whether namvet believes he is personally blameworthy because a handful of extremists that look like him and call themselves Christian engage in terrorist acts.

The point (which you always miss) is that it's wrong to blame an entire group for the actions of a minority.

Your numbers (assuming accuracy, a stretch whenever you're concerned) represent a few extremists when compared with a billion peaceful Muslims. The original post condemned the entire religion because of a distinct minority, so it's fair to ask whether namvet believes he is personally blameworthy because a handful of extremists that look like him and call themselves Christian engage in terrorist acts.

Ok let me be more clear a larger percentage of Muslims SUPPORT terror then do NOT support it. Which you already knew but like to play games with. I notice you ignored all my points, since you can rebut them.

Ok let me be more clear a larger percentage of Muslims SUPPORT terror then do NOT support it. Which you already knew but like to play games with. I notice you ignored all my points, since you can rebut them.

can you prove that?

How many MORE conservatives supported randy weaver than didn't?

did you say peaceful muslims???? you mean the monsters that take joy in honor killings??? the rape and murder of their own family members????
those peaceful mongoloids???? that what you said??????

im sorry.. I didn't hear you over every excuse for collateral damage this side of 2003. Maybe another round of cluster bombs, bloodied mid eastern kids and wanton invasions over phantom WMDs will accent your point.

:cuckoo:

say it with me

PHANTOM WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

when you can point at those this side of the invasion you will have earned the right to post a :cuckoo:

is that all you got?

you know, for being from missouri you sure didn't live up to the Show ME State motto when you were told to sit and roll over prior to the invasion of Iraq. Again, show me some of those tangible excuses to go kill sand ******* this side of the hindsight, buddy. If you want to point out evil arabs who can rationalize their own shit i've got a mirror just for you.

that's the same as using the N word. of course. well let admin straighten this one out now.

Do you think your average Muslim makes any kind of distinction regarding the use of the word "raghead" or "sand ******", when used against them?

That's like saying blacks would rather be called jigaboos than spooks. Or *******.

You made a racist comment to START the damn thread. Now be a big man and admit it.

thanks for showing the board your a lying sac a shit

Thanks for showing the board you apparently dropped out of school before you were done learning the requisite amount of grammar.

As far as me "lying"...

the raghead terrorist are simply running out of killers so...................

You do realize "raghead" is a derogatory term for a Muslim, right? No more or less derogatory than "sand ******" is?

The only difference between you and Shogun, is that he was using the word to imply that you viewed Muslims in a racist way. With justification too, considering your original use of the word "raghead".

Put some real time in around here before you go jumping off, labelling people racists and liars that you've never even had dialogue with.

Forum List

Back