Boxer and Dems to Challenge Electoral vote

freeandfun1 said:
Listening to Hillary now and she is actually saying that we need electronic voting machines. now, if you go to DU, they claim that the dems lost the election because of electronic voting machines. so funny.

Yeah, they claim it is only at places with no "paper trail" that the vote was messed with. I think it more likely that it is only places with electronic machines that made it so they couldn't screw with the vote. They get upset when they can't add ballots that are "found" suddenly at a late date.

no1tovote4 said:
Yeah, they claim it is only at places with no "paper trail" that the vote was messed with. I think it more likely that it is only places with electronic machines that made it so they couldn't screw with the vote. They get upset when they can't add ballots that are "found" suddenly at a late date.

Exactly. They want it both ways. Hillary's hoopla about our voting system is pure rhetoric.

scanning DU for reaction, stumbled on new favorite DU quote:

"Certainly you are not sugesting that 9/11 was OK?"
"I don't see how it's any worse than what we did to Iraq"

theim said:
scanning DU for reaction, stumbled on new favorite DU quote:

"Certainly you are not sugesting that 9/11 was OK?"
"I don't see how it's any worse than what we did to Iraq"

See that's why I can't bring myself to look at that board, the stupidity may likely make my head explode :blowup:

All this Dem stupidity aside, I do want to see a standard voting machine adopted on a national level. Then if there are folks who can't figure out how to use it properly - screw 'em.

Congress today ratified or made official the vote and declared Bush president. So in leu of this are the Democraps still planning to continue this charade???

To be honest, the dems are within their rights as citizens of the US to make such a claim and to have their representives in Washington voice their complaints.

Do I agree? Absolutely not. Are they full of S**t, yes. However, enough dems made their voices heard and now we have senators that are making those voices heard in Washington, on the Floor. Is it stupid? Of course. However, this is why I love America.

Merlin1047 said:
Uh-oh. Looks like I've been guilty of being a satan worshipper. I officiate football and I use that sign all the time. I thought it meant that it was second down.

Looks like I'm hell-bound along with Laura.

I know that sign well, but as an Arkansas fan, I usually see it being inverted, hehe.

As for the Dems challenging Ohio...well, let's talk Philidelphia, where a voting precinct had 5000 Kerry votes on the machines before they came off the truck.

Yurt said:
To be honest, the dems are within their rights as citizens of the US to make such a claim and to have their representives in Washington voice their complaints.

Do I agree? Absolutely not. Are they full of S**t, yes. However, enough dems made their voices heard and now we have senators that are making those voices heard in Washington, on the Floor. Is it stupid? Of course. However, this is why I love America.

I agree they have a right to do it, is it good politics??? Depends?

I think they were really just grandstanding for the fringe element of the Dem party. In the end they proved out of some 183,000 Ohio votes for Bush, about 180 were counted back for Kerry.........So hopefully what happened today in Congress will put this to rest.

Bonnie said:
I agree they have a right to do it, is it good politics??? Depends?

I think they were really just grandstanding for the fringe element of the Dem party. In the end they proved out of some 183,000 Ohio votes for Bush, about 180 were counted back for Kerry.........So hopefully what happened today in Congress will put this to rest.

it was just grandstanding. the only people that were willing to step up and make fools of themselves were people that didn't have to worry about re-election any time soon.....

freeandfun1 said:
it was just grandstanding. the only people that were willing to step up and make fools of themselves were people that didn't have to worry about re-election any time soon.....

Maxine Waters is as stupid as she is Liberal, but her core constituency will keep electing her just as Teddy's robots follow him.......Sad really!

Yeah, but Baghdad Jim McDermott is worse than even Maxine.

I'll put my Reperesentative and my (UGH!) Senator Patty Murray up against your liberals any day.

Forum List

Back