Zone1 Hello dare I am The Gambler

The first time I was introduced to online betting was by a co-worker. He was betting on some basketball games. I like basketball, so I asked him his bet.

He must've thought I was interested in the betting part because he asked if I wanted to get in on it. I asked him the bet to pass the time. It was two college conference games. You had to pick winners in two games and had to beat a spread. T

The whole idea of this betting was even dumber than I thought.

The first time I was introduced to online betting was by a co-worker. He was betting on some basketball games. I like basketball, so I asked him his bet.

He must've thought I was interested in the betting part because he asked if I wanted to get in on it. I asked him the bet to pass the time. It was two college conference games. You had to pick winners in two games and had to beat a spread. T

The whole idea of this betting was even dumber than I thought.
I used to bet parlay cards for NFL football about thirty years ago---then I wised up.

Yeah, I've had the same experience. Interesting that those same people's lots in life never change.
Not to sound cync
I used to bet parlay cards for NFL football about thirty years ago---then I wised up.
Yeah, I know it can be tempting. I worked in a convenience store over the summer. I found a partial pack of scratch off lottery tix in all the back stock. Well, I was feeling gamey, so I scratched them off. Not one winner, but not sure I could've have cashed them anyway (traceable?). I don't know how the tix got back there or who opened the pak, but the manager was really ticked off about it!

Forum List

Back