Bowe Bergdahl: Considering the Evidence before us

your point?

must be nice to be able to be critical of anyone in uniform while hiding in your basement.....i dont know what happened with this young man ...i do know at one time he was willing to step up and defend his country....more action than you have taken....btw...and then something went terribly wrong....

i do not expect to hear the truth from the government...we never have why expect it now...

pat tillman

My point? Is that there is evidence pointing to Bergdahl being a traitor, to disgracing the uniform he wore. My father served, Bones. Desert Storm. Just about everyone on my side of the family from WWII on served, Dead or Alive. So forgive me, but I have a very unique perspective on the matter.

about you is that you're one of the few "on your side of the family" (what ever that means) that hasn't served. Everyone else in the country has lots of relatives past and present who have served, or are now serving. From my vantage point the only "unique" thing about you is that you often post articulate, well thought out arguments, but always somehow manage to come to the wrong conclusions. Bones is right, something went terribly wrong, as tends to happen in war zones. Whetherwhatever went sideways is criminal or not you have obviously made your descision. Protesting otherwise is just more hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Pretty much the entire country was disillusioned with the war after it was revealed that Bush lied about the WMDs...or had his CIA lie for him (whichever).

Are we really surprised that some soldiers became disillusioned with the conquest especially when they were the ones doing the fighting?

There is convincing evidence that Bergdalh is a deserter. For what it's worth, this is how I view the evidence.

There is convincing evidence that shows the US Presidents since Truman have been murdering and antagonizing Muslims since 1947 by financially supporting the Jewish State. In so doing they have placed Americans in harms way.

Forum List

Back