Bowe Bergdahl: Considering the Evidence before us

Taliban Commanders Say They Found Bergdahl Cursing His Countrymen

*6*/*5*/*2014* NBC News ^ ...When the leftist news media TURNS on obuma, you KNOW the rats are leaving the sinking ship!

The Taliban found Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl walking alone, acting abnormally and cursing his countrymen before they captured him in Afghanistan in 2009, two men who were Taliban commanders at the time told NBC News on Thursday. They said that Afghan locals first informed fighters about the soldier, and then the fighters rushed to capture him. “Our people at the time couldn’t understand his language, but it was after he was shifted to a safe location, he said he wasn’t happy with his countrymen, but he didn’t intend to convert to Islam or join mujahideen (holy warriors),” one of the commanders...

He didn't? Au contraire...

EXCLUSIVE: Bergdahl declared jihad in 2010, secret documents show

That being said, let's look at some quotes...

"I think this war is crazy and should never have happened,"

"I think our leaders and our people have wrongly attacked the peaceful people...,"

The statements do sort of speak for themselves....

bump

I just need to correct one thing you said Candycorn....

We did not trade 5 Taliban Soldiers. They were not POW's caught on the battlefield. They were men accused of committing NON WAR related crimes against Americans. We used our CIA, FBI and Military to find them and arrest them. Due to the nature of their positions with our enemy, we did not charge them so we could get information from them.

Obama and Holder BOTH made that clear. They were criminals and deserve a trial in US courts.

So we did not trade POW's for a POW.
\
We traded accused criminals for a POW.

In essence, the President pardoned them.

Can you specify the charges against the five?

We did not trade 5 Taliban Soldiers. They were not POW's caught on the battlefield. They were men accused of committing NON WAR related crimes against Americans. We used our CIA, FBI and Military to find them and arrest them. Due to the nature of their positions with our enemy, we did not charge them so we could get information from them.

Obama and Holder BOTH made that clear. They were criminals and deserve a trial in US courts.

\

In addition to specifying the charges against the detainees, the partisan right will also need to document when the five were indicted of those charges, along with transcripts of the trials where each of the five were convicted of the charges.

Absent that, the detainees’ release was warranted and legal pursuant to Article I, Section 9 of the US Constitution, where the United States is neither in rebellion nor had it been invaded (Boumediene v. Bush (2008)).

\

In addition to specifying the charges against the detainees, the partisan right will also need to document when the five were indicted of those charges, along with transcripts of the trials where each of the five were convicted of the charges.

Absent that, the detainees’ release was warranted and legal pursuant to Article I, Section 9 of the US Constitution, where the United States is neither in rebellion nor had it been invaded (Boumediene v. Bush (2008)).

whatweknow.jpg

*6*/*5*/*2014* NBC News ^ ...When the leftist news media TURNS on obuma, you KNOW the rats are leaving the sinking ship!

The Taliban found Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl walking alone, acting abnormally and cursing his countrymen before they captured him in Afghanistan in 2009, two men who were Taliban commanders at the time told NBC News on Thursday. They said that Afghan locals first informed fighters about the soldier, and then the fighters rushed to capture him. “Our people at the time couldn’t understand his language, but it was after he was shifted to a safe location, he said he wasn’t happy with his countrymen, but he didn’t intend to convert to Islam or join mujahideen (holy warriors),” one of the commanders...

Yep, and we certainly believe without question what Taliban fighters say. :rolleyes:

Yep, and we certainly believe without question what Taliban fighters say. :rolleyes:

It's more than that.

We don't know what was going on in this guy's life.

Here's a question I would ask. How many amphetamines were he and the other members of his platoon given to keep them "Frosty"?

It's more than that.

Here's a question I would ask. How many amphetamines were he and the other members of his platoon given to keep them "Frosty"?

Given that you supposedly served, did they not feed you that stuff? Just by the outrageous comments you make, I'd say they did. Or is it simply because you're full of it this evening, Joe?

Given that you supposedly served, did they not feed you that stuff? Just by the outrageous comments you make, I'd say they did. Or is it simply because you're full of it this evening, Joe?

No, guy, when I was in, we didn't abuse the Soldiers like that.

But your boy Bush, he was totally about that.

Educate yourself, Runs With Scissors.

The Military's Billion-Dollar Pill Problem - MensJournal.com

Before his military doctors were through with him, Spc. Andrew Trotto, a 24-year-old Army gunner, would be on as many as 20 psychiatric medications. It started in 2008 while he was in Iraq, fighting in Sadr City, at first with difficulty falling asleep, a common problem among soldiers in a combat zone, particularly those, like Trotto, suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. "For sleep, the first drug they like to go to in Iraq is Seroquel," says Trotto, of the atypical antipsychotic originally developed to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. "They hand that shit out like Skittles. You get a bottle for 10 days, and if you run out, they give you more." His body adapted to the pill over time, and he was soon taking a dose meant for actual psychotics. "They had no clue what the hell they were doing," Trotto says of the doctors at the battalion aid station who prescribed the pills. "They just throw you on a drug, and if it doesn't work, they throw you on something else. 'Try this. Try this. Try this.'"
k

Yep, and we certainly believe without question what Obuma says...has he ever LIED???:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

obama-lies.jpg

Last edited:

It's more than that.

And, you know this?.... You're a bigger asshole than Esmeralda, or do you work for the State Dept.?

No, guy, when I was in, we didn't abuse the Soldiers like that.

But your boy Bush, he was totally about that.

Educate yourself, Runs With Scissors.

The Military's Billion-Dollar Pill Problem - MensJournal.com

Before his military doctors were through with him, Spc. Andrew Trotto, a 24-year-old Army gunner, would be on as many as 20 psychiatric medications. It started in 2008 while he was in Iraq, fighting in Sadr City, at first with difficulty falling asleep, a common problem among soldiers in a combat zone, particularly those, like Trotto, suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. "For sleep, the first drug they like to go to in Iraq is Seroquel," says Trotto, of the atypical antipsychotic originally developed to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. "They hand that shit out like Skittles. You get a bottle for 10 days, and if you run out, they give you more." His body adapted to the pill over time, and he was soon taking a dose meant for actual psychotics. "They had no clue what the hell they were doing," Trotto says of the doctors at the battalion aid station who prescribed the pills. "They just throw you on a drug, and if it doesn't work, they throw you on something else. 'Try this. Try this. Try this.'"
k

Bush, isn't "My Boy."

And interesting point you raise. So, why hasn't Obama done anything to stop it?

\

I guess Jarhead is working on his response.

Bergdahl apparently developed that 'sovereign citizen' attitude toward government, authority, rule of law, etc.,

much like what you see in the rightwing militia types so prevalent nowadays.

One other thing, prescription drug spending by the DoD doubled under the Obama administration. From $3 billion in 2002 under Bush, to $6.8 billion in 2011 under Obama. Now what?

Department of Defense drug spending has ballooned by more than 123 percent since 2002, from $3 billion to $6.8 billion in 2011, according to Tricare officials. That outpaces by nearly double the overall pharmaceutical sales in the United States, which grew about 67 percent over that time, according to annual reports from IMS Health, which tracks sales for drug companies.
Soaring cost of military drugs could hurt budget | www.statesman.com

Last edited:
One other thing, prescription drug spending by the DoD doubled under the Obama administration. From $3 billion in 2002, to $6.8 billion in 2011 under Obama. Now what?
Department of Defense drug spending has ballooned by more than 123 percent since 2002, from $3 billion to $6.8 billion in 2011, according to Tricare officials. That outpaces by nearly double the overall pharmaceutical sales in the United States, which grew about 67 percent over that time, according to annual reports from IMS Health, which tracks sales for drug companies.

The Obama administration didn't start in 2002, genius.

I guess Jarhead is working on his response.

So, you two are going to forget all about the Eisentrager and Braden cases aren't you?

One other thing, prescription drug spending by the DoD doubled under the Obama administration. From $3 billion in 2002, to $6.8 billion in 2011 under Obama. Now what?

The Obama administration didn't start in 2002, genius.

Notice the distinction you idiot. Notice "2011 under Obama." You think I'm dumb enough to think Obama was president in 2002? You knew exactly what I meant, you facetious little imp.

But to remove all doubt, I edited it to read correctly. Still doesn't change the fact drug spending by the Military doubled under Obama. Your move.

Last edited:
Hard for me to believe that a young man who did what most of you posters either didn't do or couldn't do, put his life on the line for his country, has had something go wrong with his head and is now being condemned for his actions.

To those that claim to love and support the military and are now condemning this young man; fuck off.

As a retired U.S vet with 20 years active service allow me to say this. ...

I hope they are getting the Firing Squad ready to put an end to the miserable life of that deserter and traitor as soon as he is healthy enough to stand for 5 minutes.

Molon Labe

Last edited:

Forum List

Back