Bow Not- Unlike Obama Mr Trump Stood Tall

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
No apology ass kissing tour like the one that gay Obama did.

Obama had a lot of practice kneeling, I mean bowing before his Saudi trip

-Geaux
======

GREAT AGAIN: Unlike Obama, Trump doesn’t bow to Saudi king

What a difference an election can make for the respect American leaders have for our country.

There were two very different outcomes when two American presidents greeted the king of Saudi Arabia.

All eyes were on President Trump today as he arrived in the country for his first foreign trip.

Video shows the president stepping off the plane and greeting King Salman:

Trump stood up straight as Salman appeared to bow slightly.

Trump’s posture stands in stark difference to President Obama’s in the early days of his presidency.

Cameras captured Obama bowing to King Abdullah, contorting nearly to a 90-degree angle in what many called a moment of American weakness:

GREAT AGAIN: Unlike Obama, Trump doesn't bow to Saudi king - The American Mirror

He bowed when they hung his medal on his neck, made to bow. I see he didn't yank his arm out , did he.

The largest sponsor of terrorism, we sell billions of weapons to, unbelievable. If it was not for the military and weapons , we'd be a third world country.

Great post, except for the part where the part of trump getting tricked into bowing and courtesying like a little girl is left out.

the tape tells it all, a curtsy

anigif_sub-buzz-14585-1495289748-2.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-14690-1495289581-4.gif

He bowed when they hung his medal on his neck, made to bow. I see he didn't yank his arm out , did he.

The largest sponsor of terrorism, we sell billions of weapons to, unbelievable. If it was not for the military and weapons , we'd be a third world country.
Thank you for admitting that our military is important to defend us against those that want to destroy us. China, Iran, North Korea, and Fundementalist Islamic terror groups.

Great post, except for the part where the part of trump getting tricked into bowing and courtesying like a little girl is left out.
The only reason they gave that idiot the fuckin rope a dope necklace was to force the idiot to bow.....who gets the shortest mf to award a 6 feet tall idiot an award.

He bowed to accept a medal from the leader of a sovereign state.

Obama! Obama! He dun caused all problems, including my wife phyllis leaving me and my dog cletus dying.

The point is, he bowed. Whether he got tricked into it or not, he bowed. He attacked Obama for bowing, and when it was his turn he did the same thing.

Thank you for admitting that our military is important to defend us against those that want to destroy us. China, Iran, North Korea, and Fundementalist Islamic terror groups.

Iran is the largest sponsor of terrorism. -----Saudi Arabian MONEY does fund terrorism but
its government does not. Zakat is terrorism money by donation------Saudis do lots of ZAKAT.
It's the religion. Iranian Zakat is not the issue. Private Iranian citizens are not heavy into
ZAKAT. The Iranian government is the supporter of International terrorism

It takes a special kind of dishonesty to claim that Trump stood tall as he accepted that medal.
He is taller than the person presenting it to him. Nothing more than that. You fuckheads on the looney left are a joke.

It takes a special kind of dishonesty to claim that Trump stood tall as he accepted that medal.
He is taller than the person presenting it to him. Nothing more than that. You fuckheads on the looney left are a joke.

It was still a SET UP-------there are supposed to be protocol "controllers" around.
They should have known that the guy in the rags was scheduled to drape a necklace
on Trump and they SHOULD have devised a way that it could be done without
Trump bending down

The point is, he bowed. Whether he got tricked into it or not, he bowed. He attacked Obama for bowing, and when it was his turn he did the same thing.
and he added a curtsy in the end

Forum List

Back