Bounce? What Bounce?

As much as I agree with you on most of this, nothing is yet in the bag. Voter turnout on both sides is going to be a huge factor, especially if polling numbers are within two points come election day. What I do know is that Obama is in a very good position right now, and between the two, it really is his to lose at this point.

Turnout is key. Tell me; have you seen any enthusiasm FOR the Governor at this point? I see a lot of hatred for Mr. Obama but hatred isn't going to motivate many to go to the polls.

If polling is very close, within two points, right before election day, then I do believe Romney supporters will come out in big numbers, even if their vote is strictly an anti-Obama vote. On the other hand, if Obama has a substantial lead of five or more points in the polls, then it will turn into a massive landslide for Obama as many of those soft Romney supporters don't bother voting at all.

Interesting take. I don't think it is correct but I think it's interesting.

Romney supporters will pour out to vote for Romney.
Obama supporters will talk about how great Obama isa nd then sit at home.

The same Romney supporters that are lying to the pollsters dickless? Yeah, okay. You're in for quite an education sonny boy.

Yeah.
I suspect you are in for an education on what "humiliating defeat for Dems" is all about.
There is no way any rational person could defend Obama's record of gross failure and incompetence.

Obama's bounce....

adeadcat.jpg

Last edited:
LOL. You're literally insane. Everytime I try and make a bet with you about this or any of your other 100% completely incorrect claims, you start ignoring me. Want to try again? Just say the word.

It's because you cannot read and understand a simple sentence. Everyone here gets that.

So are we betting?

Betting on what? That you're a brainless idiot? That's a lead-pipe cinch. Might as well bet the sun will rise tomorrow.

I think 320 electoral votes is a landslide and thats where it will just about end up dickless.

As for who is saying it:

The Romney Campaign Is Starting To Freak Out About Obama's Poll Numbers - Business Insider

ElectoralVote

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

2012 Electoral College Scoreboard - Rasmussen Reports™

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Obama's got it in the bag. You'll get quite an education on 11/6. I can't wait. You will be here, right?

As much as I agree with you on most of this, nothing is yet in the bag. Voter turnout on both sides is going to be a huge factor, especially if polling numbers are within two points come election day. What I do know is that Obama is in a very good position right now, and between the two, it really is his to lose at this point.

Turnout is key. Tell me; have you seen any enthusiasm FOR the Governor at this point? I see a lot of hatred for Mr. Obama but hatred isn't going to motivate many to go to the polls.

Can you tell us, using credible sources, which demographics 0bama has increased in support from 2008...??

Thanks...

This takes me back to Reagan / Mondale. And we all know how that turned out. The silent majority (if they show, which is Mitt's responsibility to get them to the booth) nullify these mostly overly-dem-sampled polls.

Welcome to the board. If anything, the young (who vote mostly Democratic) are the ones who do not have land lines. What does that matter? Well, pollsters usually only call landlines. Therefore, they are not reaching the youth.

Obama has it wrapped up firmly.

I don't get the Reagan/Mondale riff..you mean Reagan/Carter; right?

Again welcome.

No, I mean Reagan / Mondale. The lib-rags in the So. Cal. region were proclaiming Mondale to beat Reagan. I heard it for quite a few weeks, until Reagan shit-hammered him on election day.

:clap2:
So now the polls are accurate that Obama's lead has narrowed?

So they were accurate before and the election was in the bag for Obama?

The polls are largely meaningless at this point. Many conservative posters have mentioned this numerous times. It is the leftists here who harp on polls whenever Obama is ahead and dismiss them as biased when he is behind.
:clap2:

This takes me back to Reagan / Mondale. And we all know how that turned out. The silent majority (if they show, which is Mitt's responsibility to get them to the booth) nullify these mostly overly-dem-sampled polls.

Welcome to the board. If anything, the young (who vote mostly Democratic) are the ones who do not have land lines. What does that matter? Well, pollsters usually only call landlines. Therefore, they are not reaching the youth.

Obama has it wrapped up firmly.

I don't get the Reagan/Mondale riff..you mean Reagan/Carter; right?

Again welcome.

No, I mean Reagan / Mondale. The lib-rags in the So. Cal. region were proclaiming Mondale to beat Reagan. I heard it for quite a few weeks, until Reagan shit-hammered him on election day.

I do not remember anyone thinking Mondale was going to win. I remember an interview with Vice President Mondale on Election day before the results were announced where he joked that he may have gotten a majority of his family to vote for him.

Anyway...welcome aboard.

Says the crack whore who is calling for an Obama landslide. Let us know how that works out for you.

I think 320 electoral votes is a landslide and thats where it will just about end up dickless.

As for who is saying it:

The Romney Campaign Is Starting To Freak Out About Obama's Poll Numbers - Business Insider

ElectoralVote

Obama's got it in the bag. You'll get quite an education on 11/6. I can't wait. You will be here, right?

What are you using....

Tarot cards...A crystal ball perhaps. Or is it that there are so many of you low life that love the blatant corruption>?

How did you make that determination?

Electoral College

Obama: 247 - Romney: 196 - Toss-up: 95

As for who is saying it:

ElectoralVote

What are you using....

Tarot cards...A crystal ball perhaps. Or is it that there are so many of you low life that love the blatant corruption>?

How did you make that determination?

Electoral College

Obama: 247 - Romney: 196 - Toss-up: 95

Right. Neither one has 270. That makes it a toss up with 6 weeks to go and a bunch of economic news, plus the debates. Reagan wasn't doing any better at this time.

Because it just can't be said enough.

August 24, 2011:

The Rabbi said:
Perry is garlic for the Democratic vampires. He gains momentum daily. The more people hear him, the more they like him. He does not speak in scripted sound bites, and he has absolutely gets it. He has had 10 years plus in Texas politics, which is not a gentlemen's game. He is also badly underestimated by the Obama camp.

I'd look for a growing surge in momentum as he blows away the other candidates and sharpens his claws on Obama and his disgusting record of failure.

August 13, 2012:

The Rabbi said:
Translation: Obama is doomed.

Every day Romney looks better and better. Every day Obama looks worse and worse. He is reduced to telling not very believable lies and blaming the GOP for the failure of his own policies, passed by his own party.

How quickly that becomes "well, losing is exactly where we want to be right now!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItLvYcD8li4]Groundhog Day - "He might be okay." - YouTube[/ame]

Pollster: N.H. could lock up win for President Obama - BostonHerald.com

President Obama’s re-election chances could hinge on New Hampshire, which is why both the Obama and Romney campaigns are spending so much time there, a national pollster told the Herald.

“For Obama, where he stands right now, if he wins Florida, he just needs one more (swing) state,” said John Zogby, who was visiting the Hub yesterday. He explained that as the likely Electoral College tally now stands, a Florida win could give Obama 268, meaning he would need only two more votes, and New Hampshire has four.

“It’s a whole lot easier to campaign in New Hampshire,” Zogby said.

Forum List

Back