Bounce? What Bounce?

Another thing I heard on TV news is that every time Mitt does one of his blunders, someone says THAT will be the thing that lost the election for him.

But, rw's have a very short memory. Plus, they're more than willing to lie for him, as evidenced by the posts here on this board.

Says the crack whore who is calling for an Obama landslide. Let us know how that works out for you.

I think 320 electoral votes is a landslide and thats where it will just about end up dickless.

As for who is saying it:

The Romney Campaign Is Starting To Freak Out About Obama's Poll Numbers - Business Insider

ElectoralVote

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

2012 Electoral College Scoreboard - Rasmussen Reports™

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Obama's got it in the bag. You'll get quite an education on 11/6. I can't wait. You will be here, right?

What are you using....

Tarot cards...A crystal ball perhaps. Or is it that there are so many of you low life that love the blatant corruption>?

How did you make that determination?

The fact that people like you can't find one reason to vote for Romney other than he's got an R next to his name gives me great solace. Seiously, what is it you like about him--be specific; just don't say his "business experience"...what policy is he going to put forward that makes you say, "Well, that was a great idea we haven't tried before."

The fact that many persons with an I next to their name can see that he offers next to nothing gives me greater solace.

The fact that every poll shows Romney losing electorally is probably the greatest indicator that he's toast. It's only going to get worse from here. Obama and company are going back into FL...I thought they had conceded it. And it seems to be working--the bounce is sustained.

Romney's amatuerish campaign is faultering on all cylinders helps too--their smear machine isn't working against a well-funded campaign that plays for keeps.

Lets see, Romney is a 1%er in this climate, he won't release his tax records, his wife has show horses in the Olympics, hes' builiding a house with a car elevator, his entire family has gone out of it's way to portray wealth and aristrocracy, his money is kept offshore to avoid tax liability; you can say that these things do not matter but you're lying to yourself and you know it. Perception is a reality.

On the policy front, Romney is groping hoplessly in the dark for a clear policy on anything. Even his own website highlights that he has no clear policy on Medicare. This condemnation without purpose or pride about last evening's events in Libya and Egypt are the stuff of Gingrich--another loser. His noted flip flops on nearly every headline subject. The fact that he (or his party) have alienated Labor, Women, Hispanics, Blacks, and the poor do not speak well for his cause either.

So now the polls are accurate that Obama's lead has narrowed?

So they were accurate before and the election was in the bag for Obama?

The polls are largely meaningless at this point. Many conservative posters have mentioned this numerous times. It is the leftists here who harp on polls whenever Obama is ahead and dismiss them as biased when he is behind.

He's not behind in the Electoral Map which is what is used. You'll get quite an education on 11/6. You need one.

Yep, the Electoral Map is looking very good.

Says the crack whore who is calling for an Obama landslide. Let us know how that works out for you.

I think 320 electoral votes is a landslide and thats where it will just about end up dickless.

As for who is saying it:

The Romney Campaign Is Starting To Freak Out About Obama's Poll Numbers - Business Insider

ElectoralVote

Obama's got it in the bag. You'll get quite an education on 11/6. I can't wait. You will be here, right?

As much as I agree with you on most of this, nothing is yet in the bag. Voter turnout on both sides is going to be a huge factor, especially if polling numbers are within two points come election day. What I do know is that Obama is in a very good position right now, and between the two, it really is his to lose at this point.

Turnout is key. Tell me; have you seen any enthusiasm FOR the Governor at this point? I see a lot of hatred for Mr. Obama but hatred isn't going to motivate many to go to the polls.

As for who is saying it:

ElectoralVote

Get your head out of the crack pipe.
You post one link. Did you bother to read the Business Insider article? Basically it is based on one memo in the campaign that says the opposite of what the headline says.
Almost all the polls show both candidates neck and neck. Personally I think that gives the edge to Romney because people will lie to pollsters. But even so, the economy is not getting better. We are about to get downgraded again. Unemployment is going up. The debates are still in front of us and Obama will be forced to defend his record rather than hiding behind teleprompters and blaming Republicans. His miserable record in foreign policy is only now coming under scrutiny.
I suspect you will be on an extended trip after election night and unable to answer posts.

Gee, would you like to place a wager?

Romney wins, I stop posting
Obama wins, you stop posting

Deal?

The record is clear: Obama is a failure of epic proportions. the Democrats are failures of epic proportions. They are feckless and cowardly. They have blown the deficit sky high with no plan to bring it back. Not even an agreement that it is necessary. W e are facing yet another debt downgrade and a fiscal cliff that people want to pretend won't happen.
That is failed leadership.

No one will vote for a Democrat once that is pointed out.

Romney is like the doctor who says to the obese patient that he needs to cut back on the calories and get in shape. Obama is like the doctor who says he needs to eat a little more to regain his strength.

This takes me back to Reagan / Mondale. And we all know how that turned out. The silent majority (if they show, which is Mitt's responsibility to get them to the booth) nullify these mostly overly-dem-sampled polls.

Welcome to the board. If anything, the young (who vote mostly Democratic) are the ones who do not have land lines. What does that matter? Well, pollsters usually only call landlines. Therefore, they are not reaching the youth.

Obama has it wrapped up firmly.

I don't get the Reagan/Mondale riff..you mean Reagan/Carter; right?

Again welcome.

As for who is saying it:

ElectoralVote

Get your head out of the crack pipe.
You post one link. Did you bother to read the Business Insider article? Basically it is based on one memo in the campaign that says the opposite of what the headline says.
Almost all the polls show both candidates neck and neck. Personally I think that gives the edge to Romney because people will lie to pollsters. But even so, the economy is not getting better. We are about to get downgraded again. Unemployment is going up. The debates are still in front of us and Obama will be forced to defend his record rather than hiding behind teleprompters and blaming Republicans. His miserable record in foreign policy is only now coming under scrutiny.
I suspect you will be on an extended trip after election night and unable to answer posts.

Gee, would you like to place a wager?

Romney wins, I stop posting
Obama wins, you stop posting

Deal?

I've tried that. They will ignore this.

As for who is saying it:

ElectoralVote

What are you using....

Tarot cards...A crystal ball perhaps. Or is it that there are so many of you low life that love the blatant corruption>?

The fact that people like you can't find one reason to vote for Romney other than he's got an R next to his name gives me great solace. Seiously, what is it you like about him--be specific; just don't say his "business experience"...what policy is he going to put forward that makes you say, "Well, that was a great idea we haven't tried before."

The fact that many persons with an I next to their name can see that he offers next to nothing gives me greater solace.

The fact that every poll shows Romney losing electorally is probably the greatest indicator that he's toast. It's only going to get worse from here. Obama and company are going back into FL...I thought they had conceded it. And it seems to be working--the bounce is sustained.

Romney's amatuerish campaign is faultering on all cylinders helps too--their smear machine isn't working against a well-funded campaign that plays for keeps.

Lets see, Romney is a 1%er in this climate, he won't release his tax records, his wife has show horses in the Olympics, hes' builiding a house with a car elevator, his entire family has gone out of it's way to portray wealth and aristrocracy, his money is kept offshore to avoid tax liability; you can say that these things do not matter but you're lying to yourself and you know it. Perception is a reality.

On the policy front, Romney is groping hoplessly in the dark for a clear policy on anything. Even his own website highlights that he has no clear policy on Medicare. This condemnation without purpose or pride about last evening's events in Libya and Egypt are the stuff of Gingrich--another loser. His noted flip flops on nearly every headline subject. The fact that he (or his party) have alienated Labor, Women, Hispanics, Blacks, and the poor do not speak well for his cause either.
While true I am going to vote for Romney while holding my nose....It has nothing to do with the R behind his name.

It has to do with taking a stand against low life that dont mind felony after felony being committed by leadership.

You are a low life for supporting democrats.

Did that clarify my position?

What are you using....

While true I am going to vote for Romney while holding my nose....It has nothing to do with the R behind his name.

It has to do with taking a stand against low life that dont mind felony after felony being committed by leadership.

Well, not everyone is as "enlightened" as you thank goodness. You basically defined why Romney will lose and you're too moronic to see it.

What are you using....

Name the last Democrat you voted for and why you voted for him/her.

LOL, this coming from the board racist.

Still beating that dead horse? Every time you get called on it you fold.

LOL. You're literally insane. Everytime I try and make a bet with you about this or any of your other 100% completely incorrect claims, you start ignoring me. Want to try again? Just say the word.

It's because you cannot read and understand a simple sentence. Everyone here gets that.

As for who is saying it:

ElectoralVote

As much as I agree with you on most of this, nothing is yet in the bag. Voter turnout on both sides is going to be a huge factor, especially if polling numbers are within two points come election day. What I do know is that Obama is in a very good position right now, and between the two, it really is his to lose at this point.

Turnout is key. Tell me; have you seen any enthusiasm FOR the Governor at this point? I see a lot of hatred for Mr. Obama but hatred isn't going to motivate many to go to the polls.

If polling is very close, within two points, right before election day, then I do believe Romney supporters will come out in big numbers, even if their vote is strictly an anti-Obama vote. On the other hand, if Obama has a substantial lead of five or more points in the polls, then it will turn into a massive landslide for Obama as many of those soft Romney supporters don't bother voting at all.

Romney supporters will pour out to vote for Romney.
Obama supporters will talk about how great Obama isa nd then sit at home.

If polling is very close, within two points, right before election day, then I do believe Romney supporters will come out in big numbers, even if their vote is strictly an anti-Obama vote. On the other hand, if Obama has a substantial lead of five or more points in the polls, then it will turn into a massive landslide for Obama as many of those soft Romney supporters don't bother voting at all.

Maybe, but support drives people a lot more than opposition.

Forum List

Back