Bottom Line Folks................

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by archangel, Sep 16, 2005.

1. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    We all can argue until the cow comes home about politics,religion or whatever...until the day of darkness comes over us we will never know for sure...If I die and go to Heaven...as I believe...great...but if death just brings eternal darkness so be it...I live my life with "Faith" if ya choose to live your life for the "Day" so be it...I had a cousin who was a health nut growing up...I was a sprinter and played football in HS and College...I liked the forbidden Steak and Fries and such...he was a long distance runner who preferred to be a Vegetarian...well he passed away at the age of 25 and now I am in my 61st year and still running strong....go figure! Just a little food for thought!

As Jesus said...It is not that which goes into the body that defiles it-but that which comes out of the mouth!" :whip3:

2. Nuc

Nuc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Did he really say that? How about that which comes out of the keypad?
    :link: :dev1:

3. Nuc

Nuc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    It is hard to rationalize being a vegetarian and abstaining from drink and such when there's no guarantee of a longer life as a result. On the other hand you don't want to kill yourself with the stuff either. What a quandary!

4. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

NUC or Nucular or whatever...If ya read the New Testament it is there...Jesus said this at the Roman Resort by the seaside...when asked by a follower about "eating meat on Fridays"....wake up Mr.Buddah or Scientology guru....geez! :huh:

5. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

God or mother nature if ya prefer gave us canines..."meat eaters" and Jesus did like the beer and wine...read the New Testament...fool!

6. Nuc

Nuc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Don't call me "fool", dumbass! I was agreeing with you!
    :2guns: :whip3: :wank: :soul: :crutch: :banned: :scratch:

7. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

just checking to see if you were being sarcastic or for real! :smoke:

8. Nuc

Nuc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    I love a good steak and fries. I'll take a martini with that! And sorry to the right wingers here, but I'll top it off with a nice Cuban cigar!
    :wine:

9. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    you would be very comfortable with "Arnie" then...I prefer a beer and a occassional cig...lol! Sorry about the cigar comment...but my G'Pa was from Sicily and really ranked out the house with the cigars...lol!

10. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

uh Rush Limbaugh is about as far right as a good little conservative can get...he loves a good "Cuban" cigar and gold faucets for that matter!