Boston's New Jobs Program - Whites Banned!!!

Why can't blacks and hispanics get jobs on their own? That's right - they can't read or count and so the govt has to give them special treatment programs financed by working whites.!!!

Why can't blacks and hispanics get jobs on their own? That's right - they can't read or count and so the govt has to give them special treatment programs financed by working whites.!!!

Now why would you say something so damm silly?

BAWWW WHY CAN'T MINORITIES GET JOBS, THIS IS A PROBLEM AND I HATE THE VICTIMS FOR IT

WHY IS SOMEONE TRYING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, HOW CAN I BE RACIST AGAINST MINORITIES NOW, THIS SOLUTION IS AN OUTRAGE AND MUST BE STOPPED

OP in a nutshell. Oh, and:

[

This is racism. All discriminatory programs should be stopped. It should go to the SCOTUS.

Oh screw the supreme court. Who gave them the final say on every issue?. The constitution doesn't say that.

Article 3, Section 1: "The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court"
U.S. Constitution - Article 3 Section 1 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Deal with it.

Give blacks in the urban ghetto monetary incentives not to reproduce by having them spayed and neutered in return for a big cash payout.

Problem solved in twenty years.

They do this as blacks and hispanics can't compete with whites for jobs. They're admitting to this by doing it.
Jebus, you are soooo stupid and ignorant yet so smart in other things....mind boggling!

Mentoring them is teaching them how to interview better, how to act and fill out an application when applying for a job, how to better their chances of being hired....they are going to be taught and mentored on what they don't know....there is NOTHING bad about that....NOTHING.

I suppose there is nothing bad about using government employees to help white men further refine their resumes, to help them network with all of the movers and shakers that government leaders have assembled into these task forces. Exclude black men, exclude women, etc - only white men may participate in these government sponsored networking training sessions.
Did you read the full article? From what I read, no one is getting paid to mentor these youth....they have brought together groups of volunteers that do this as their charity mission, to do the mentoring....so I wouldn't get your panties in a wad just yet....

Was this panel put together on government time? Or were these government employees doing this after hours?

I have NEVER seen such limp wristed, white men in my life....you must be nightmares to live with being so insecure about yourselves that you have to WHINE and whine and whine and whine about how unfair life is for you.... sad, sad indeed.

oh shut up. This is about the rule of law in this country. The government is supposed to give equal access to ALL. Not all, but white men.

Give blacks in the urban ghetto monetary incentives not to reproduce by having them spayed and neutered in return for a big cash payout.

Welfare is needed for those making minimum wage because everything is HIGH. I am taking of myself and it's still rough so I can imagine trying to take care of just one child when it comes to Childcare, food, and clothing.

Of course whites are banned in Boston (jobs).

Taxachusetts is a Democrat state; see my signature below.

There are plenty of white folks working in Boston, don't worry. It's a ridiculously one-party, liberal state with a corrupt, inept government but don't go overboard.

Conservatives: "Blacks and Latinos are just welfare bums that commit crimes!"

*Mayor tries to employ blacks and Latinos so they are not on welfare and committing crimes*

Conservatives: "RACIST!!!"

Does it escape you that this is indeed racism? You'd cry racism if an employer sets out to "specifically employ whites."

Abercrombie & Fitch markets their clothes to a particular white demographic and they used to hire sales people who defined the brand image. Makes terrific marketing sense - you want sales people to be your best calling card.

In a 2004 lawsuit González v. Abercrombie & Fitch, the company was accused of discriminating against African Americans, Latinos, Asian Americans, and women by preferentially offering floor sales positions (called Brand Representatives or Models) and store management positions to Caucasian males.
It is not racism. Here is the definition of racism:

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

This program does not exist because of the belief that latinos and blacks are of a superior race. It exists because this demographic has been historically discriminated against and is disadvantaged relative to other demographics, and the program is trying to correct that disparity. Nothing to do with racism.

Oh screw the supreme court. Who gave them the final say on every issue?. The constitution doesn't say that.

Article 3, Section 1: "The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court"
U.S. Constitution - Article 3 Section 1 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Deal with it.

Repealing laws is NOT a judicial power. It's a legislative power and the very first words in the constitution after the preamble are "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states." If you think a law is unconstitutional you go to congress to repeal it. THINK

Good idea. Similarly i've been saying for years if a woman wants welfare, she has to undergo sterilization. We have to stop paying poor people to have kids.

ahhhhh, the good ole rightwing Nazi skinheads have come out to show their true colors and support of Eugenetics....BRAVO!!!

ahhhhh, the good ole rightwing Nazi skinheads have come out to show their true colors and support of Eugenetics....BRAVO!!!

HAHAHA. As usual all the libs have is namecalling. Everybody who disagrees with you is a nazi!! HAHA

Deal with it.

Repealing laws is NOT a judicial power.

Actually, yes it is. Striking down unconstitutional laws and actions is literally the most important thing the courts do.

Congress doesn't decide something to be unconstitutional, the courts do. The legislative branch is NOT the most powerful branch. We have a system of checks and balances that make all three branches of government completely and exactly equal--as it should be.

America was founded on the principle of equality. I know you absolutely hate the very idea of that, but you'll just have to deal with it.

I still don;t see the big deal with this, other than it is a great idea that should help Boston's situation....and citizens....

This is not an affirmative action program by the Federal Government.....

And as far as Boston spending some of their tax dollars and getting the group of volunteers together to mentor these youth....SO WHAT?

There are plenty of things that the City of Boston spends their citizen's tax monies on that don't benefit everyone...like the St Patrick's Day Parade for the Irish....do you think this money spent n this Irish celebration helps the people of color in the City....NO it doesn't....are the people of color complaining and whining the way you are as a white man, about this?

Pick yourself up with your own boot straps Shoot Speeder....you can do this all on your own, I know you can...and stop blaming one single race for your own short comings....you sound like the handful of blacks that blame whites for all of their problems, the very ones that you complain about, is YOU in the mirror, minus the color.

Why do you imagine that they would support a Progressive policy like Eugenics? Don't you know your history?

Affirmative action - the biggest hate crime in america just keeps growing and growing. Whites are forced to pay for programs that they are excluded from.

Mayor Walsh launches Boston rsquo s version of My Brother rsquo s Keeper rsquo - Metro - The Boston Globe

sep 18 2014
Mayor Martin J. Walsh has launched an initiative this month targeting the city’s black and Latino boys and men, a population at risk for joblessness, poverty, and a host of health disparities, according to several studies.

Building on the lead of President Obama earlier this year, the mayor is introducing Boston’s version of “My Brother’s Keeper,’’ a network meant to bridge the gap between men of color and their potential achievements.

“There are a lot of young black and Latino men that we have here in our city that need this initiative,’’ Walsh said in an interview. “This can be helpful in changing their lives.”

Blacks and Latinos make up almost two-thirds of the city’s men age 19 and under. Many of Boston’s young men of color were born outside the United States, and about half have been raised by their grandparents, according to a recent Tufts University study.
:boohoo::itsok:

In twenty years you will be drooling in a nursing home being taken care of by minorities :eusa_whistle:
US whites keep losing ground in historic demographic shift, Census figures show :crybaby:

Ethnic Minorities Surpass Whites In U.S. Births For First Time, Census Reports:crybaby:

Minority Birth Rate Racial and Ethnic Minorities Surpass Whites In U.S. Births For First Time Census Reports

[

Congress doesn't decide something to be unconstitutional, the courts do. The legislative branch is NOT the most powerful branch. We have a system of checks and balances that make all three branches of government completely and exactly equal--as it should be.

HAHAHAHA. You idiot. So who acts as a check on the supreme court.? THINK

Forum List

Back