More Stuff You Won't See on Fox

You're full of crap, as usual, you fucking stupid low IQ racist piece of shit.

Fox did a lengthy story on this case 4 days ago.

You are 100% wrong again, as usual, moron.
I’m sure he will be along shortly with the but but but and not admit his error

Lefties must be desperate to try to indict Fox for not making a big deal of an apology made because a mistaken conviction in democrat controlled Boston in 1989.

Most of the states in the South are Republican, they have the same values and beliefs as their ancestors who were Democrats had.

Who is in the Klan today? Republicans. Who does the Klan support today? Republicans.

Who is fighting to keep up the statues and monuments of slaveowners, racist and traitors? Republicans.
How many klan members are there? Do you have any idea? I have not seen one all day.

What party wants to tear them down to hide their sordid history, jackass party of slavery supporter?

You IQ is so low you that just don't get that.
Statues and monuments are a mark of honor, idiot.

Has anyone forgot the history of Hitler and the Nazis? Hell no and they don't have statues and monuments.

What party do the racist like the KKK, Aryan Nation, Skinheads, Proud Boys, etc. support today? The Republican Party.

What party makes the racist comments and fight against policies and bills that support folks of color? The Republican Party.

How many klan members are there? Do you have any idea? I have not seen one all day.

1703128285810.png

1703128316342.png

1703128417328.png

WEF shills do nothing but pure gaslight Americans. They knowingly lie. They are pure evil.

Democrats = WEF

Ask the pro-Hamas members in Congress and in universities. One thing for sure, your party made a saint out of David Duke all of a sudden.
David Duke won a Congressional seat as a Republican.

I am waiting on you to tell me how many or should I say which members in Congress wants this to happen to Jewish folks.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Don't confuse IM2 with facts, you will wreck IM2 narrative.

Nope. Democrats.

It's democrats, not republicans, seen holding hands with a former KKK member.

It's democrats, not republicans, who started the KKK.

It's democrats, not republicans, who fought in the south to keep slavery.
Lets stop lying republicans. This forum is full of racists and they are republicans.

All Rise!

Tonights Lesson:

Republicans are Racists

You guys keep talking about the Democratic party starting the KK. Well lets look at some comments I've compiled by REPUBLICANS in this forum.

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-----s and the s--cs because they’re stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!”

“Why do Browns (“people of color”) feel compelled to steal, assault,rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.”

I can keep going. I have yet to see a Democrat here or in any other forum express this kind of racism. But in every forum, there are republicans that do.

The Michelle Wu, the RACIST, who held a no whites Christmas party? She wouldn't have invited Jesus
She didn't hold a no whites party. But leave it to white right wingers to cry if whites aren't the center of attention.

Forum List

Back