Boston's New Jobs Program - Whites Banned!!!

Conservatives: "Blacks and Latinos are just welfare bums that commit crimes!"

*Mayor tries to employ blacks and Latinos so they are not on welfare and committing crimes*

Conservatives: "RACIST!!!"

Does it escape you that this is indeed racism? You'd cry racism if an employer sets out to "specifically employ whites."

Abercrombie & Fitch markets their clothes to a particular white demographic and they used to hire sales people who defined the brand image. Makes terrific marketing sense - you want sales people to be your best calling card.

In a 2004 lawsuit González v. Abercrombie & Fitch, the company was accused of discriminating against African Americans, Latinos, Asian Americans, and women by preferentially offering floor sales positions (called Brand Representatives or Models) and store management positions to Caucasian males.

They do this as blacks and hispanics can't compete with whites for jobs. They're admitting to this by doing it.
Jebus, you are soooo stupid and ignorant yet so smart in other things....mind boggling!

Mentoring them is teaching them how to interview better, how to act and fill out an application when applying for a job, how to better their chances of being hired....they are going to be taught and mentored on what they don't know....there is NOTHING bad about that....NOTHING.

I suppose there is nothing bad about using government employees to help white men further refine their resumes, to help them network with all of the movers and shakers that government leaders have assembled into these task forces. Exclude black men, exclude women, etc - only white men may participate in these government sponsored networking training sessions.

They do this as blacks and hispanics can't compete with whites for jobs. They're admitting to this by doing it.
Jebus, you are soooo stupid and ignorant yet so smart in other things....mind boggling!

Mentoring them is teaching them how to interview better, how to act and fill out an application when applying for a job, how to better their chances of being hired....they are going to be taught and mentored on what they don't know....there is NOTHING bad about that....NOTHING.

I suppose there is nothing bad about using government employees to help white men further refine their resumes, to help them network with all of the movers and shakers that government leaders have assembled into these task forces. Exclude black men, exclude women, etc - only white men may participate in these government sponsored networking training sessions.
Did you read the full article? From what I read, no one is getting paid to mentor these youth....they have brought together groups of volunteers that do this as their charity mission, to do the mentoring....so I wouldn't get your panties in a wad just yet....

Did you read the full article? From what I read, no one is getting paid to mentor these youth....they have brought together groups of volunteers that do this as their charity mission, to do the mentoring....so I wouldn't get your panties in a wad just yet....

I did read the article. Using staff time for a project means people are getting paid. They didn't HIRE anyone, but they're using staff, equipment and buildings. Time spent on this means staff can't be working on the business of the city.

I did read the article. Using staff time for a project means people are getting paid. They didn't HIRE anyone, but they're using staff, equipment and buildings. Time spent on this means staff can't be working on the business of the city.
And this isn't the business of the City? COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN....sheesh.....

It's to the city's and the tax payers best benefit to get these youth prepared to work for a living and JOBS so that they don't have to support them with welfare.

I have NEVER seen such limp wristed, white men in my life....you must be nightmares to live with being so insecure about yourselves that you have to WHINE and whine and whine and whine about how unfair life is for you.... sad, sad indeed.

And this isn't the business of the City? COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN....sheesh.....

It's to the city's and the tax payers best benefit to get these youth prepared to work for a living and JOBS so that they don't have to support them with welfare.

There are poor white people who are unemployed. Putting them to work would also benefit the city, wouldn't it? So why do these programs exclude poor, unemployed white people?

Gotta love New Hampshire.

The state with "Live Free or Die" as a motto. They put it on their vehicle's license plates.

The state where thinking people relocate when they're sick of liberal Taxachusetts.

Yet a state that values freedom so much they don't get all pissy if someone chooses to paint out or tape over the state motto on the plates.

The state where Scott Brown (ex of Taxachusetts) is now in the lead over the highly-touted liberal contender.

The state where people, told they are no longer eligible for jobs in the biggest city 'cause they bes da wrong color go to find work.

Fortunately New Hampshire is very close to Taxachusetts, specifically to Boston, so it's not a long journey.

I have NEVER seen such limp wristed, white men in my life....you must be nightmares to live with being so insecure about yourselves that you have to WHINE and whine and whine and whine about how unfair life is for you.... sad, sad indeed.

Men are following the lead pioneered by female whining about rape, about sexual assault, about discrimination, about unfriendly work environments, about unfriendly government policy, blah blah blah.

Developing a mentoring program for those groups really struggling, made up of volunteers is racist?
Notwithstanding the sometimes outrageous statements by the OP...
I view ANY program which operates to benefit members of a group to the exclusion of all others is inherently racist.
I was once more or less denied an opportunity to enroll in a union based apprentice program due to affirmative action racial quotas.
Yep. Wrong skin tone.
It was then I began to despise labor unions and all forms of racial set asides and willful discrimination based on "righting the wrongs of the past" and "getting even"...

I don't see it as racist and I don't see where the gvt is spending money on it....?
Well you have an opinion which is in the extreme minority...
But just for giggles.....The same program is now available only to Caucasians....What say you?
And be honest and consistent. Consider your response very carefully.

Why don't all you butthurt people go there and start a program for white people? It seems the white people of Boston aren't much interested in that so you guys could go help them out instead.
HA!!! Because the lib media would leap all over it like a herd of African elephants..

Why don't all you butthurt people go there and start a program for white people? It seems the white people of Boston aren't much interested in that so you guys could go help them out instead.
HA!!! Because the lib media would leap all over it like a herd of African elephants..

Oh okay so you wouldn't help a poor person because of the media. That's not very cool.

*Mayor tries to employ blacks and Latinos so they are not on welfare and committing crimes*

Does it escape you that this is indeed racism? You'd cry racism if an employer sets out to "specifically employ whites."

Abercrombie & Fitch markets their clothes to a particular white demographic and they used to hire sales people who defined the brand image. Makes terrific marketing sense - you want sales people to be your best calling card.

In a 2004 lawsuit González v. Abercrombie & Fitch, the company was accused of discriminating against African Americans, Latinos, Asian Americans, and women by preferentially offering floor sales positions (called Brand Representatives or Models) and store management positions to Caucasian males.
A&F does not sell "urban" clothing.
The store's target demographic is the middle and upper middle class suburban twenty something.
Does it surprise you that an equally small number of minorities wear A&F as Caucasians wear brands such as FUBU and other brands targeted to the urban lifestyle?

Oh okay so you wouldn't help a poor person because of the media. That's not very cool.
Nice try.....That comment is so ridiculous, it does not dignify a response,.

Nice try.....That comment is so ridiculous, it does not dignify a response,.

Go start a group. Your statement about the group could be "poor minority individuals have various programs helping them out. But there is a segment of the population that is not receiving that help. There are many poor white people that need mentoring and guidance and my group will offer that." Then go help those people out. If the media flips out on you or Al Sharpton shows up at your door I'll donate a years pay to your organization.

A&F does not sell "urban" clothing.
The store's target demographic is the middle and upper middle class suburban twenty something.
Does it surprise you that an equally small number of minorities wear A&F as Caucasians wear brands such as FUBU and other brands targeted to the urban lifestyle?

I thought the lawsuit and decision was bogus. When I go to a Chinese restaurant I want Chinese cooks and waitresses not some Scottish red haired lass being my waitress. Similarly A&F should be able to hire white male model-type guys to be their brand ambassadors and put women and minorities into the back to do inventory and such. I have no problem with that but apparently liberal judges do.

Poor, poor white guys!
Thanks for stopping by.

Indian_Peacock_Plumage.jpg

Forum List

Back