Boston's New Jobs Program - Whites Banned!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Affirmative action - the biggest hate crime in america just keeps growing and growing. Whites are forced to pay for programs that they are excluded from.

Mayor Walsh launches Boston rsquo s version of My Brother rsquo s Keeper rsquo - Metro - The Boston Globe

sep 18 2014
Mayor Martin J. Walsh has launched an initiative this month targeting the city’s black and Latino boys and men, a population at risk for joblessness, poverty, and a host of health disparities, according to several studies.

Building on the lead of President Obama earlier this year, the mayor is introducing Boston’s version of “My Brother’s Keeper,’’ a network meant to bridge the gap between men of color and their potential achievements.

“There are a lot of young black and Latino men that we have here in our city that need this initiative,’’ Walsh said in an interview. “This can be helpful in changing their lives.”

Blacks and Latinos make up almost two-thirds of the city’s men age 19 and under. Many of Boston’s young men of color were born outside the United States, and about half have been raised by their grandparents, according to a recent Tufts University study.

• Banned
Why can't blacks and hispanics get jobs on their own? That's right - they can't read or count and so the govt has to give them special treatment programs financed by working whites.!!!

So some of these morons drop out of school - a very dumb thing to do regarding one's future - and now the government decides it's their job to provide a 'path' for them at taxpayers' expense. What part of they were already on the path to education and chose to abandon it doesn't the idiot mayor get?

• Banned
So some of these morons drop out of school - a very dumb thing to do regarding one's future - and now the government decides it's their job to provide a 'path' for them at taxpayers' expense. What part of they were already on the path to education and chose to abandon it doesn't the idiot mayor get?

I suspect most of them graduated. But all businesses know that schools practice affirmative action scoring and only insist whites and asians learn anything. Negros and hispos are just moved along grade to grade automatically That's why we have an epidemic of black and brown HS graduates who can't read.

Simple solution. Require all seniors to pass the GED to get that diploma.

• Banned
Developing a mentoring program for those groups really struggling, made up of volunteers is racist?

I don't know that they're volunteers but the point is this is a govt program and all govt programs that show racial preference are racist. THINK

Affirmative action - the biggest hate crime in america just keeps growing and growing. Whites are forced to pay for programs that they are excluded from.

Mayor Walsh launches Boston rsquo s version of My Brother rsquo s Keeper rsquo - Metro - The Boston Globe

sep 18 2014
Mayor Martin J. Walsh has launched an initiative this month targeting the city’s black and Latino boys and men, a population at risk for joblessness, poverty, and a host of health disparities, according to several studies.

Building on the lead of President Obama earlier this year, the mayor is introducing Boston’s version of “My Brother’s Keeper,’’ a network meant to bridge the gap between men of color and their potential achievements.

“There are a lot of young black and Latino men that we have here in our city that need this initiative,’’ Walsh said in an interview. “This can be helpful in changing their lives.”

Blacks and Latinos make up almost two-thirds of the city’s men age 19 and under. Many of Boston’s young men of color were born outside the United States, and about half have been raised by their grandparents, according to a recent Tufts University study.

So, just what jobs are these black and Latinos getting that are taking spots that qualified whites are being shut out of? Are they going to be fired if they cannot do the job they were hired to do?

[

This is racism. All discriminatory programs should be stopped. It should go to the SCOTUS.

Oh screw the supreme court. Who gave them the final say on every issue?. The constitution doesn't say that.

So, just what jobs are these black and Latinos getting that are taking spots that qualified whites are being shut out of?

Not the point, you nitwit. Govt should not show racial preference. THINK

Conservatives: "Blacks and Latinos are just welfare bums that commit crimes!"

*Mayor tries to employ blacks and Latinos so they are not on welfare and committing crimes*

Conservatives: "RACIST!!!"

They do this as blacks and hispanics can't compete with whites for jobs. They're admitting to this by doing it.
Jebus, you are soooo stupid and ignorant yet so smart in other things....mind boggling!

Mentoring them is teaching them how to interview better, how to act and fill out an application when applying for a job, how to better their chances of being hired....they are going to be taught and mentored on what they don't know....there is NOTHING bad about that....NOTHING.

[

Mentoring them is teaching them how to interview better, how to act and fill out an application when applying for a job, how to better their chances of being hired....they are going to be taught and mentored on what they don't know....there is NOTHING bad about that....NOTHING.

So why can't whites join the program? THINK

I`ll bet most of you whiners were marching with MLK when the shoe was on the other foot. I`d lose my money wouldn`t I ?:crybaby:

Forum List

Back