Zone1 Boston mayor decided to have a holiday party for non whites only.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Her idiot black assistant sent the email to all city councilors. Racist discriminators. This is Boston and these racists have no idea how the Irish were treated. Fucking pond scum.

The Democrat Party has a hate and racism problem, and it is getting worse.

Democrat Mayor faces lawsuits over discrimination against white …

Mar 09, 2023 at 9:55 AM EST By Aleks Phillips U.S. News Reporter The owners of five restaurants in Boston, Massachusetts, are alleging they have been discriminated against …

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu Blasted For ‘White’ Jokes At St.

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu (D) is catching heat for jokes made at Boston’s annual St. Patrick’s Day Breakfast this past Sunday which appeared to malign her political …

Last edited:
People can party with whom they want, my objection to this is doing it with taxpayers funds.

According to the Constitution of the Tremendous Republic of Haiti, Polish people are official part of the black race. Would I be tossed out of this event?

People can party with whom they want, my objection to this is doing it with taxpayers funds.

According to the Constitution of the Tremendous Republic of Haiti, Polish people are official part of the black race. Would I be tossed out of this event
I agree that US citizens have the right to invite whomever they want to a party. The Mayor of a major city excluding people based on skin color is not acceptable.

This is just a taste of what is coming in the following decades.

As the Caucasian population continues its decline, the new majority will be more and more racist.

Your great-grandchildren will bear the brunt of this change.

Shame on Mayor Wu. As an Asian, she should know better.

The irony:

R.18f79da595a9f2b3fdfdc7536297bfc1

As the Caucasian population continues its decline, the new majority will be more and more racist.

I’m noticing that the minorities, such as Asians and blacks, who have been subjected to bigotry themselves seem OK when it is targeted against others. Whether it’s the black president of Harvard refusing to condemn “Death to Jews!” calls or the Asian mayor excluding whites from a taxpayer-funded party, it’s pretty damn horrifying.

As a Jew AND a white, I’m going to get it from both angles.

Her idiot black assistant sent the email to all city councilors. Racist discriminators. This is Boston and these racists have no idea how the Irish were treated. Fucking pond scum.

Wow, the mayor is Asian.

Can you imagine if a white mayor of Boston hosted a "whites only" Christmas party?

Leftist shitlords nationwide would lose their mud, it would be top of the news cycle for weeks and go down in history!

Last edited:

Unlike normal black Americans, the statist left blacks have not tried to hide their racism for quite some time.

I’m noticing that the minorities, such as Asians and blacks, who have been subjected to bigotry themselves seem OK when it is targeted against others. Whether it’s the black president of Harvard refusing to condemn “Death to Jews!” calls or the Asian mayor excluding whites from a taxpayer-funded party, it’s pretty damn horrifying.

As a Jew AND a white, I’m going to get it from both angles.
The human condition(human nature) does not reside within the human body/soul, rather it's sent to the individual person from two & only two channels. One channel sends bogus destructive info, the other channel sends truthful/positive info. Obviously most folks tune into the bogus/destructive channel as it's more entertaining for them. Just avoid the bogus/destructive people as best as possible which is difficult to do as they are attracted like a magnet to steel to folks who tune into the truthful/positive channel.

It's ALWAYS 1860 in the DemoKKKrat party.

Whites will be a plurality for a long time. Blacks, on the other hand, will become a much smaller percentage of the population due to Latino population growth. Whites have little to worry about, Blacks have a lot to worry about since Latinos have no "white guilt" for blacks to play upon.

She's auditioning for a spot on the squad.

The racist assholes don't even try to hide it anymore.

Just think what a dumbass you would be to have voted for one of those racist turds to represent you.

Probably the same kind of an idiot that voted for Mr. Potatohead for President.

They are all so fake. They preach the narrative to get and keep power. Radical on the streets colonized under the sheets.

1702564931929.jpeg

Just one more example of how the advocates of so-called 'diversity' are actually the ones perpetuating racism. As collectivists, racists only view Individuals as members of groups.

Forum List

Back