Boston Marathon Bombing

Not to give the trooters any respect, but I did think that perhaps this is one good time to have zillions of those little security cameras so maybe they can see images of the bombers. I'm assuming the Boston PD had the finish line well covered.

what a cowardly attack. a bomb is bad enough, but to pack it full of crap to destroy limbs of runners. That is one sick idea.

More than likely most of the spectators were also filming things so there is a very good chance whoever did this is on film somewhere.

Exactly. Lots of people, lots of cell phones, lots of pictures.

I'm from Boston and have a lot of friends and family still there, a few of whom I suspect may have attended this and I cannot get a hold of. Please do not play politics with this.

Boston authorities have said to use text messaging - that you won't get through with a phone call. I know that's not always possible though.

Keeping good thoughts for you and yours. I'm sure you must be beside yourself.

Several have been found and exploded two are too big to explode and are being dismantled.

It looks like the bombs were supposed to be synchronized and it didn't work. Only two went off. Looks more like middle eastern terrorists. They normally screw it up.

Unconfirmed just reported bomb went off at the JFK library.

I'm surprised Disney World hasn't been hit yet...in any location, actually. Talk about a big target. I am thinking it is more difficult to get bombs IN the parks. But a marathon? Very open to the public. Sigh. The whole thing sucks. And finding who did it..well...with the train directly underneath, those responsible are long gone by now.

My wife and I went to Disney last Thurs and Fri and I was thinking the same thing.
We had to leave our weapons in the car as they aren't allowed in the parks.
I felt so vulnerable, couldn't wait to leave.

Several have been found and exploded two are too big to explode and are being dismantled.

It looks like the bombs were supposed to be synchronized and it didn't work. Only two went off. Looks more like middle eastern terrorists. They normally screw it up.

Unconfirmed just reported bomb went off at the JFK library.

Middle Eastern terrorist usually use someone. ;)
Sounds more like the type who placed a back bomb here on MLK day.

I just heard that on tv. TWO MORE...but they are being dismantled.

they will blow up everything right now even if it is not a bomb. If it looks strange it will get blown.

Last edited:
ABC is hinting that it might be right wing terrorism, even though they have no idea what actually happened.

I'm surprised Disney World hasn't been hit yet...in any location, actually. Talk about a big target. I am thinking it is more difficult to get bombs IN the parks. But a marathon? Very open to the public. Sigh. The whole thing sucks. And finding who did it..well...with the train directly underneath, those responsible are long gone by now.

My wife and I went to Disney last Thurs and Fri and I was thinking the same thing.
We had to leave our weapons in the car as they aren't allowed in the parks.
I felt so vulnerable, couldn't wait to leave.

You felt vulnerable at Disney because you couldn't bring your gun in? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back