Boring Biden

That’s a fancy way of spinning it but not honest. A tax is a tax, inflation is inflation and price increases are price increases
You have your opinion and I have mine. Perhaps you can find an article that says that inflation is not a tax. I can find a bunch that say it is.

***snip***

In The Economic Consequences of the Peace (1920), John Maynard Keynes (who is not my favorite author) observed:

“Lenin (the founder of the former communist Soviet Union) was certainly right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose”.

Many people do not realize that inflation is with us, and it is an extremely destructive hidden tax, especially on the poor of all nations of the world. Inflation reduces the buying power of your money, so you become poorer, even if you have the same amount of money in the bank or in your pocket. …emphasis added

Suppose, for example, the inflation rate is 3.5%. If you have $30,000.00, in ten years it will only buy $20,550.00 worth of goods. If the inflation rate is 5.5%, (which is closer to reality, as inflation is often underestimated by the government’s measurements), your $30,000.00 is worth only $16,650 in ten years. This should be enough to scare anyone. Let us explore what inflation is and why it is occurring.

1633494618258.png

https://muneebsikander.medium.com/i...-a10c00b68a8d--------------------------------

An armband worn bit a fictitious fascist group in England who tore through the streets beating up homosexuals and blacks? Sounds like a Republican Utopia. Mr. Pink would love you guys.
Only you would beat up Christians Jews Conservatives and The Unvaxxed.

You did Nazi that coming did you little DemNazi?

Or, maybe you're a complete crackpot.
Fact: Obama gave the # 1 Terrorist State who has vowed to exterminate all Jews on Earth $150 Billion in the dead of night in violation of US and International law.

Fact: Joe Biden gave one of the largest terrorist groups in the world who has vowed to exterminate all Jews on Earth and implement Sharia Law $88 Billion in weapons, ammo, equipment and military technology.

No one is that stupid and naïve. It was done intentionally. And you applaud it.

That is $238 Billion in cash and weapons in just those two actions directly placed in the hands of terrorists. Let's also not forget how Obama armed ISIS, gave money and weapons to The Muslim Brotherhood to overthrow The Egyptian Government and armed and paid and armed Al Queda in Libya to overthrow The Libyan Government and assassinate Qadaffi who was actually cooperating with the US Government for the most part.

Obama and Clinton in violation of International Law were also using The Benghazi Outpost to run guns and money to The Muslim Brotherhood and Al Queda.

When Al Queda found out that the Weapons and Cash were in Benghazi, Obama and Clinton just let it be overrun, and did NOTHING to stop it, and lied blaming it on some video bullshit.

You and your little gods are evil.

I just saw his speech in MI and fact-checked him. He's right.

55 major companies paid $0 in federal taxes on their 2020 profits: report

$40,000,000,000 in income and paid ZERO in taxes.

Thanks, Trump, you fucking asshole from hell.
Trump didn't write the tax code ya loon. Democrats & Republicans did that.

Only you would beat up Christians Jews Conservatives and The Unvaxxed.

You did Nazi that coming did you little DemNazi?

Deep thoughts by rootrot.

No, I've no interest in beating up Christians or Jews. The unvaxxed are taking care of themselves, so I'm not interested in beating them up either. Next.

I don't arm terrorists to exterminate Israel like Faux Joe and Obama Bin Lying did with you applauding their hatred and bigotry.
Good I’m glad you don’t do that. Neither did Biden. Just because you say things doesn’t make them true. Idiot

Deep thoughts by rootrot.

No, I've no interest in beating up Christians or Jews. The unvaxxed are taking care of themselves, so I'm not interested in beating them up either. Next.
We understand that you hope we all die, but hate to tell you this, you and your Evil Godless minions, don't get your shot at ruling the world and screwing it up royally until "the restrainer" is removed.

Then you get to enjoy Hell on Earth, just like you asked for it. Kinda like California right now, causing their own misery, and plagued by their own stupidity.

Good I’m glad you don’t do that. Neither did Biden. Just because you say things doesn’t make them true. Idiot
More people have died in Afghanistan as a direct result of Biden's decisions than died on 9-11 and in all the time we have fought terrorism since then.

Nothing to see there, right? He's the idiot, but who is the bigger fool?
The fool who is a fool, or the fool who supports the fool?

Yah, talking to you fool.

1633533575040.png

We understand that you hope we all die,

No, at this point I'm neither pulling for or rooting against.

but hate to tell you this, you and your Evil Godless minions, don't get your shot at ruling the world and screwing it up royally until "the restrainer" is removed.

Does it suck that the whole world hates you? And I don't mean your religion, race, gender or nationality. I mean you personally.

Then you get to enjoy Hell on Earth, just like you asked for it. Kinda like California right now, causing their own misery, and plagued by their own stupidity.

I get to enjoy your impotent rage and that's enough for me.

Do you prefer Root Rot or Odd Stump?

Last edited:

Does it suck that the whole world hates you? And I don't mean your religion, race, gender or nationality. I mean you personally.

I like 'old man yells at cloud'.
6ac.jpg

More people have died in Afghanistan as a direct result of Biden's decisions than died on 9-11 and in all the time we have fought terrorism since then.

Nothing to see there, right? He's the idiot, but who is the bigger fool?
The fool who is a fool, or the fool who supports the fool?

Yah, talking to you fool.

View attachment 548206
People are dying in Afghanistan because of the Taliban. But keep blaming Biden and I’ll keep calling you a moron

You can watch the celebration feast from the depths of Hell, for The Lord has indeed said, that He will prepare and banquet for me before my enemies.

Forum List

Back