• Loosely regulated

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Highly regulated

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Closed

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by krisy
Would you rather be poor or dead? And is there proof of how they help our economy? How do illegals help if at all? I imagine there are aspectsof immigrants or even illegal immigrants coming here that hurt our economy. I would like to see proof that they really help it. I find it hard to believe that our economy would "collapse".

If illegals were stopped at the border it would definitely not collapse the economy. All it would do is cause a few precious stock points to drop from companies like Tyson and Wal-Mart, both have been caught using illegals for cheap illegal labor.

But with our CEO pres and company, losing a few stock points is paramount to losing one's salvation.
:D

So you would shoot a poor Mexican trying to sneak across the border to make a buck?

Without thinking twice or loosing a bit of sleep over it !!

I honestly don't think that is something to proud of or to brag about

Sorry, but I take crime seriously; these people are criminals, plain and simple, and need to be treated as such. They are flooding our country, bringing poverty, disease, and crime along with them. This is not the America my family and most other European immigrants help to build. Herein lies the fundamental difference between the European immigration and this pest problem we now face along our southern boarders; the europeans brought skills and a work ethic that helped to make America the greatest nation in the world. They did not break the law to get here, shit out 5 kids, and then suck our welfare system for all it is worth.

Time to stop the madness !

Forum List

Back