I talked to Micheal yesterday. Joe Scarborough is an egotistical idiot.

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Micheal Moore would be more than glad to discuss/debate Joe Scarborough or any other right-wing ideologue at any time given responsible scheduling considerations. To even consider otherwise is to ignore the history of Micheal Moore.

I watched as Joe intimated that MM had declined any interview/debate. He had not. I watched as JS made feeble attempts to discredit MM, his documentary and his ideology without offering a shred of evidence to prove his point or explanation that MM has indeed agreed to an interview/debate time allowing. But JS wants us all to believe that MM is simply refusing. Hogwash.

The time to discredit Fahrenheit 9/11 is not even here yet. The documentary is not even in the theatres yet and the American people have not yet been given a chance to absorb and decide their collective attitude towards it. Just what are the prematurely ejaculating critics so afraid of?

Given that MM is on the front end of a tremendous schedule of promoting and personal interview requests I can certainly understand a delay in any request by such a small fry as Joe Scarborough. He has a single issue, Joe, that is, program and is seldom objective by any definition. MM, on the other hand, has much criterion to consider and may not be immediately available for entertaining the likes of JS but he certainly will at some point in time. I hope JS will apolgise at that point and recognise that MM answered his beck and call as expediantly as possible. Don't you agree?

I guess now we'll have to listen to Joe whining about Bill Clinton not visiting his rather worthless and non-objective show despite many of the same reasons stated above.

Why do the neocons whine so while accusing the left of whining? Have a little cheese with that whine.

Psychoblues

Maybe its the fact that:

1)Michael Moore has no credibility since the absolute lies in his previous "documentaries"

2)he has literally made up so called "Facts" to put in this documentary.

3)Any person with half a brain recognizes this movie as nothing but propaganda.

4)the movie has been shown enough already that people already know whats in it.

So is Moore actually doing any interviewing? i figured he would just continue making up interviews that never really happened and claim they happened regardless of the other person involved denying it.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
I guess now we'll have to listen to Joe whining about Bill Clinton not visiting his rather worthless and non-objective show despite many of the same reasons stated above.

Nonetheless, it appears you still watch :rolleyes:

The time to discredit Fahrenheit 9/11 is not even here yet. The documentary is not even in the theatres yet and the American people have not yet been given a chance to absorb and decide their collective attitude towards it. Just what are the prematurely ejaculating critics so afraid of?
Psychoblues

Gee, this sounds like a familiar scenario that played out about 2.5-3 months ago....about a movie called The Passion of the Christ. People freaked out about nothing, but there is a difference...Passion was based on a Biblical story that many believe to be true. Michael Moore's work is fiction portrayed as reality.

Guys-

I want everyone to close their eyes & imagine something:

A debate between Michael Moore and................

......Ann Coulter.

Please, breathe into a paper bag if you can't stop laughing.

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
Guys-

I want everyone to close their eyes & imagine something:

A debate between Michael Moore and................

......Ann Coulter.

definitely a show I wouldn't care to watch even though coulter would absolutely eviscerate moore.

Uh, hate to break it to you, but on MSN Slate (a very liberal slanted site) this article was their main feature today. Quite interesting if you want the truth. Basically it details the lies of his new "movie" (stolen title, guy couldn't even come up with his own).

http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/

It looks like JS has quite a few listeners for being such a prick-huh? MM is just getting critisized by JS just like all the Republicans do by the media everyday,in everyway. Constantly scrutinized and picked on. Doesn't feel good when the media is picking on your side,does it?

I'd suggest that we all see the documentary and decide for ourselves what it means. Condemning it sight unseen is just unAmerican. I certainly intend to see it although I don't always agree with MM at all. Maybe it's just business and maybe it's truth? You decide.

Psychoblues

I, for one, dont plan on seeing it.

its a work of fiction, by Moore's own admission. If I plan on spending money to see a work of fiction, there are plenty other movies with better plots to sit through.

all read Mein Kampf so we can objectively decide if Hitler was a psychopath..
Give it up sonny everyone with a brain knows Moore is a lying propagandist who truly hates the US, as I suspect so do you...

I'd watch Michael Moore vs. Ann Coulter, though it sounds more like something I'd see on Celebrity Death Match.

acludem

Forum List

Back