Border Patrol Union Unleashes on Biden in Short But Hard-Hitting Open Letter: ‘Dear Joe…’

Do any liberals agree with this letter?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The letter is hard hitting and brief. The letter represents the hard hitting truth aimed at Joe Biden.

Do any liberals here agree with this letter?

The Senate bill would have gotten to the root of one of the core problems behind the system’s dysfunction, Judd said, by eliminating the ability of, and incentive for, anyone crossing the border to claim asylum and stay in the country with the expectation of getting lost in judicial backlog while awaiting a distant court date.

The bill would only allow asylum claims at official ports of entry and would grant Border Patrol agents new authority to conduct “credible fear” interviews at the border to determine whether someone qualifies for further legal steps. The bar for passing such interviews, and being granted entrance into the United States, would also be “raised exponentially” to levels Trump attempted to implement with his policies, according to Judd.

“So this law increases the threshold for credible fear to what President Trump wanted; that is a huge deal because that stops the gaming of this system,” Judd said. “And that’s the reason why we’re in this problem in the first place is because so many people can game the system.”

The bill would end the Biden administration’s use of prosecutorial discretion in deciding whether to apply Title 8 deportation proceedings to all those who fail to meet asylum criteria, Judd said, and would also include funding for more deportation flights.

The Senate bill would have gotten to the root of one of the core problems behind the system’s dysfunction, Judd said, by eliminating the ability of, and incentive for, anyone crossing the border to claim asylum and stay in the country with the expectation of getting lost in judicial backlog while awaiting a distant court date.

The bill would only allow asylum claims at official ports of entry and would grant Border Patrol agents new authority to conduct “credible fear” interviews at the border to determine whether someone qualifies for further legal steps. The bar for passing such interviews, and being granted entrance into the United States, would also be “raised exponentially” to levels Trump attempted to implement with his policies, according to Judd.

“So this law increases the threshold for credible fear to what President Trump wanted; that is a huge deal because that stops the gaming of this system,” Judd said. “And that’s the reason why we’re in this problem in the first place is because so many people can game the system.”

The bill would end the Biden administration’s use of prosecutorial discretion in deciding whether to apply Title 8 deportation proceedings to all those who fail to meet asylum criteria, Judd said, and would also include funding for more deportation flights.
Trump didn;t need a border bill to do his job. You guys just want the Ukraine funding. You're not fooling anyone.

Robert L Peters is a lot of things.... and "fucking coward" is at the top of that list....

briben coward 00.jpg

Trump didn;t need a border bill to do his job.

That is probably why immigration surged under Trump compared to Biden..

Do.you agree with the border union regarding the OP but don't believe them in regards to the bill Trump told his supporters in Congress to reject?

You guys just want the Ukraine funding. You're not fooling anyone.
I think the bills should be separate.

The letter is hard hitting and brief. The letter represents the hard hitting truth aimed at Joe Biden.

Do any liberals here agree with this letter?

Hmm...

seem to remember:

As conservatives balk, U.S. Border Patrol union endorses Senate immigration deal. The National Border Patrol Council, which endorsed Donald Trump for president in 2020, said the new bipartisan bill "will drop illegal border crossings nationwide."

Do.you agree with the border union regarding the OP but don't believe them in regards to the bill Trump told his supporters in Congress to reject?

Your party doesn't think the bills should be separate. Illegal immigration isn't "immigration".

Immigration surged under Trump as compared to Biden? I guess you need to factcheck Newsweek, because they posted this article in 2022 stating that under the Biden administration, more illegal crossings happened in Biden's first two years in office than during the entire Trump administration.

Newsweek

Your party doesn't think the bills should be separate. Illegal immigration isn't "immigration".
I can't speak for all independents, only myself.

Illegal immigration isn't immigration? That doesn't seem to make sense but since I don't see the relevance, it doesn't matter.

Immigration surged under Trump as compared to Biden? I guess you need to factcheck Newsweek, because they posted this article in 2022 stating that under the Biden administration, more illegal crossings happened in Biden's first two years in office than during the entire Trump administration.

Newsweek
My bad. Good catch.

I meant to post compared the Obama; not Biden.

To late to correct it too.

Why does it have to be the Senate bill?

Why not the House bill instead?

Forum List

Back