Border Patrol Praises Abbot For Seizing Control Of Border Away From Biden

Mark Levin On Biden Refusing To Secure Border: ‘That Is A High Crime, Impeachable Offense’​

Mark Levin discussed the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden and criticized the No Labels Party.

He argued that Biden’s failure to enforce immigration laws and seizing power from the House of Representatives are impeachable offenses.

Levin also criticized Special Counsel Jack Smith’s attempt to expedite a trial against former President Donald Trump, claiming it could set a dangerous precedent for charging ex-presidents.

And it is the I9 form that even now they must have fake and stolen ids and SSNs to work. That is why they fight like hell to update voter rolls.

It is a network. They are on jobs by the thousands. They leave and come back with new names

Annnd.......

THEY VOTE
In many cases you are no doubt right.

In my last job working for somebody else, I was mostly a senior Work Comp adjuster. In working claims I had to gather medical information on claimants. With the illegals that was usually emergency room records. There were numerous records I would gather on one individual showing various differentiations in the name and age, multiple vague addresses, and as many as four or five different social security numbers.

There are some stupid enough to say they don't care if some illegal uses their social security number and pays into their FICA account. What they don't realize is that illegal may be taking out loans using your social security number and could wreck your credit that takes a tremendous amount of effort to repair if it can be done at all. The person may commit crimes that become associated with your social security number. Or could be involved in accidents that could run up your insurance.

Smart people don't want that.

Rave on. There is no one more clueless than those who defend millions upon millions of invaders coming into the country and illegally being declared legal by a corrupt Administration.
Can’t be illegal because the administration is executing the law as the constitution says.

Your opinion, and the opinion of a governor, is constitutionally irrelevant.

The federal government sues those refusing employment to migrants:
That link article made NO sense because it first says that there are federal laws keeping American companies from hiring illegals (true), then says just the opposite a couple paragraphs later!

sheez

Our country has lost its freaking mind

and worse, its soul

I asked you to cite the law. You keep posting stupid things.
It’s pretty silly for you to want a law that makes it illegal to interfere in federal law enforcement. I think we are both well aware how illegal that is.

As for asylum law, that’s 8 USC 1158

It’s pretty silly for you to want a law that makes it illegal to interfere in federal law enforcement. I think we are both well aware how illegal that is.

You dont apply for Asylum at Eagle Pass idiot. And that loop hole needs to be challenged to SCOTUS.

Mark Levin On Biden Refusing To Secure Border: ‘That Is A High Crime, Impeachable Offense’​

I said that a long time ago, but since I don't have name recognition like Levin... no one listened

In any case, those of us who cannot watch C-span or any other kind of news on Congress 24/7/365

are wondering just what Congress is spending its time on. Impeachment of the bozos is Number One priority

Most people when they realize they're digging a hole they can't get out of will stop digging. But you just order a bigger shovel.

He is not following it. He needs to be removed.
Then what? Seriously, then -- What??

dimocrap scum are a Hive Mind, they are not individuals. You should know that after being in here for a while.

So, if you replace Sponge Brains Shits Pants......... Nothing changes. The next one might even be worse.

You can't go around trying to kill the Hive one at a time, you have to eliminate ALL of them by taking away their food source.

Which is the ability for them to lie, cheat and steal from American Citizens.

It starts with the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media. From there to the Lawyers Guild, then on to the Academic Circles so many of the scum come from. Then Unions. Not ALL of them, just the parasitic ones.

Good luck. I don't think it can be done. But we've got to keep trying lest they overrun us and everything else on the Planet

Most people when they realize they're digging a hole they can't get out of will stop digging. But you just order a bigger shovel.
So you say, but the record shows you don’t have a coherent rebuttal, so i guess your claims run a little hollow.

Biden wants all coal plants to reduce their emissions by 90% by 2035 or shutdown. That is impossible, while other countries are building coal power plants to make sure their people have electricity. The Biden administration is doing away with them.
Oh look, a deflection!

1705177326126.png

Forum List

Back