Border agents in Texas snag more than 400 illegals in 5-minute span

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Good work by the border agents. 5 Minutes, 400 people.

No crisis?

It took a mere five minutes on Tuesday morning for Border Patrol agents in Texas to apprehend more than 400 illegal immigrants.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), agents near the wall just west of Bowie High School in El Paso encountered a group of 194 illegals around 2:45 a.m. Just five minutes later, agents snagged a second group -- this time, it was 245 people -- near downtown El Paso.

Good work by the border agents. 5 Minutes, 400 people.

No crisis?

It took a mere five minutes on Tuesday morning for Border Patrol agents in Texas to apprehend more than 400 illegal immigrants.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), agents near the wall just west of Bowie High School in El Paso encountered a group of 194 illegals around 2:45 a.m. Just five minutes later, agents snagged a second group -- this time, it was 245 people -- near downtown El Paso.

Good to see the wall is working so well. LOL

I’ve been to El-Paso…they have a wall there. Especially near that High School. Look it up on Google Maps if you doubt it.

It didn’t work…shocking!

PS: Walls don’t keep drugs out of our prisons either.

Do you think it would be more or less difficult to get drugs into a prison without walls and security? It's meant to mitigate the problem, not solve it. Only a fool thinks walls don't do anything.

Last edited:
I’ve been to El-Paso…they have a wall there. Especially near that High School. Look it up on Google Maps if you doubt it.

It didn’t work…shocking!

Do you think it would be more or less difficult to get drugs into a prison without walls? It's meant to mitigate the problem, not solve it. Only a fool thinks walls don't do anything.

See the OP for the fallacy of the effectiveness of walls.

As for drugs…the wall is immaterial. It comes in through laundry, food service, on the person of visitors, etc… Just like it will through our ports, our checkpoints, etc… The conservative argument that the wall will do anything to stop it is just hot air.

It didn’t work…shocking!

Do you think it would be more or less difficult to get drugs into a prison without walls? It's meant to mitigate the problem, not solve it. Only a fool thinks walls don't do anything.

As for drugs…the wall is immaterial. It comes in through laundry, food service, on the person of visitors, etc… Just like it will through our ports, our checkpoints, etc… The conservative argument that the wall will do anything to stop it is just hot air.

Drugs are not the only issue. Human trafficking its.

Dan Crenshaw defends President Trump and border wall in first-floor speech in Congress

It didn’t work…shocking!

A firewall doesn't make your computer immune either. That doesn't make them not worth using.

It didn’t work…shocking!

You honestly think walls and security make no difference in the flow?

It didn’t work…shocking!

Very little difference in terms of illegal immigration. Build a wall, people will find a way around it or over it or through it.

Almost no difference in drug trafficking. Anyone who thinks a drug lord hands a peasant a 5 pound bag of coke and says “meet me in America” is simply stupid.

As we just saw, we have wall and a round up of 450 people…right there where the wall is.

Not sure what better example you need than that of the wall not working….but there it is.

It didn’t work…shocking!

Very little difference in terms of illegal immigration. Build a wall, people will find a way around it or over it or through it.

Almost no difference in drug trafficking. Anyone who thinks a drug lord hands a peasant a 5 pound bag of coke and says “meet me in America” is simply stupid.

As we just saw, we have wall and a round up of 450 people…right there where the wall is.

Not sure what better example you need than that of the wall not working….but there it is.
A physical barrier will stop 95% of the flow.. Placing your head up your ass and crying walls don't work is just leftist crap lies. Oh Looky there... they went around the end of the wall.. had it been longer they would not have entered.... You lying POS..

Very little difference in terms of illegal immigration.

"Very little" sounds like something subjective you pulled out of your ass. A good wall with security patrolling would absolutely mitigate the problem. For you left partisans this is mostly about denying Trump. Also I think most of y'all see illegal immigration as a non-issue so you don't care.

It didn’t work…shocking!

Do you think it would be more or less difficult to get drugs into a prison without walls and security? It's meant to mitigate the problem, not solve it. Only a fool thinks walls don't do anything.

Do prison walls stop drugs or not?

Those people weren't caught trying to escape into our country. They turned themselves in to apply for asylum. Otherwise, they would have split up to avoid capture. If we had a reasonable process for applying, they would have done that instead of taking their chances crossing the border.

It didn’t work…shocking!

A physical barrier will stop 95% of the flow.. Placing your head up your ass and crying walls don't work is just leftist crap lies. Oh Looky there... they went around the end of the wall.. had it been longer they would not have entered.... You lying POS..

95%…. really? LOL Why not just say a trillion billion percent? It’s about as accurate.

Very little difference in terms of illegal immigration.

"Very little" sounds like something subjective you pulled out of your ass. A good wall with security patrolling would absolutely mitigate the problem. For you left partisans this is mostly about denying Trump. Also I think most of y'all see illegal immigration as a non-issue so you don't care.

Okay, 3rd time…

There is a wall there—it’s a fence with barbed wire on the top; essentially what is being prescribed now that it’s clear Mexico isn’t going to fund it and Congress cares little about it.

Look on google maps for yourself if you don’t believe me.

Explain how they rounded up 450 people on our side if the wall you’re in favor of works.

400 border jumpers in 5 minutes , sounds to me like we need the Trump WALL .

Forum List

Back