Border agent kills rock thrower

Here's a radical idea...how about we back the 2 US citizens...the two border agents instead of the known drug smuggler, illegal. I know, I know, I'm just talking crazy talk here.

And your point is???????? Just who was the biggest dumb ass? The person throwing the rocks or the guy who shot him? Bet both parties wish they could put this episode of stupidity on rewind and try it all over again.

When Bush was president, Stephanie Mohr, a police officer/dog handler got sent to prison for 10 yrs. She was doing her job as a dog handler when she was called to back up the police to catch some illegal aliens who tried to escape who had been stealing repeatedly from local businesses. She was found not guilty by her peers and then when Mexico sent up their officials, she was suddenly found guilty and sent up for 10 yrs. Also, under Bush, BP agents Ramos and Compean, 2 BP agents who chased a professional drug trafficker who had just brought over a load of drugs and shot him when he appeared to be pointing something shiny at them which they still think was a gun, also got sent up for 11 and 12 years WHEN THE MEXICANS CAME UP! A ton of other BP agents and law enforcement were also sent to prison under Bush WHEN THE MEXICANS CAME UP! A coincidence? What do you think. Now, let's see what happens with this case.

Fuck Ramos and fuck Compean. They are where they need to be. Prison.

not anymore. bush commuted their sentences.

Wha??

Man, I musta been asleep at the wheel that day.

Forum List

Back