Boom!!!! Scott Brown Pulls Ahead

I hope Mass. Voters are smarter than to elect another "Republican for Rape"!!..

Young Lefty, obviously you are not reading the news again. Brown introduced an ammendment that should you have RELIGIOUS convictions against abortion, and you are a health care worker, that you would not be required to give someone a pill to abort after a rape. He never, not once, never stated that he was against giving someone an abortion or a morning after pill for abortion in the case of rape or incest. This applied to HEALTH CARE WORKERS that have RELIGIOUS convictions AGAINST ABORTION. That means that you go and find another health care worker who would dispense the pill that had NO RELIGIOUS CONVICTIONS AGAINST IT. THAT'S IT!!!!

Start reading the entire article, that's the way you will learn something.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

No one should be forced to go against their RELIGIOUS CONVICTIONS, that's also why the AMISH and other RELIGOUS GROUPS were not drafted during World War 11, and World War 1, The Viet Nam war and the Korean War, they have RELIGOUS CONVICTIONS that apply directly to them and they are not forced by our Government to turn away from their beliefs.

Lefty has been in the public school system too long.

He supports the right to deny rape victims medication on religious grounds. We don't need anymore Religious Right advocates in the beltway.

Are you that stupid, or that dishonest? Or both?

He supports the right of doctors to object to doing things they consider immoral. That is something totally different from what you said. I can't believe that anyone with an IQ over that of an amoeba could actually write what you did here.

Yeah I sure hope that the poor woman isn't in a small town with only ONE pharmacist. You know damn well that this is the first step to trying to BAN morning after contraception. I know ALL about this bullshit cause we had the exact same bullshit here in Idaho. Tell me why should only doctors be able to deny doing things on "religious" grounds? What if a Mormon doesn't want to sell alcohol, or cigaretts? What if a Seventh Day Adventist doesn't want to prescribe ANY drugs?

Young Lefty, obviously you are not reading the news again. Brown introduced an ammendment that should you have RELIGIOUS convictions against abortion, and you are a health care worker, that you would not be required to give someone a pill to abort after a rape. He never, not once, never stated that he was against giving someone an abortion or a morning after pill for abortion in the case of rape or incest. This applied to HEALTH CARE WORKERS that have RELIGIOUS convictions AGAINST ABORTION. That means that you go and find another health care worker who would dispense the pill that had NO RELIGIOUS CONVICTIONS AGAINST IT. THAT'S IT!!!!

Start reading the entire article, that's the way you will learn something.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

No one should be forced to go against their RELIGIOUS CONVICTIONS, that's also why the AMISH and other RELIGOUS GROUPS were not drafted during World War 11, and World War 1, The Viet Nam war and the Korean War, they have RELIGOUS CONVICTIONS that apply directly to them and they are not forced by our Government to turn away from their beliefs.

it's okay to have religious convictions as long as you don't work in the ER

Martha Coakley: Devout Catholics 'Probably shouldn't work in the emergency room' - Water Cooler - Washington Times

They don't have too, there are plenty of others who would dispense the pill, even Catholics.

He supports the right to deny rape victims medication on religious grounds. We don't need anymore Religious Right advocates in the beltway.

He supports the right of doctors to object to doing things they consider immoral. That is something totally different from what you said. I can't believe that anyone with an IQ over that of an amoeba could actually write what you did here.

Yeah I sure hope that the poor woman isn't in a small town with only ONE pharmacist. You know damn well that this is the first step to trying to BAN morning after contraception. I know ALL about this bullshit cause we had the exact same bullshit here in Idaho. Tell me why should only doctors be able to deny doing things on "religious" grounds? What if a Mormon doesn't want to sell alcohol, or cigaretts? What if a Seventh Day Adventist doesn't want to prescribe ANY drugs?

then medicine would probably be a poor career choice.

who says only doctors can act on their religious convictions?

How many of those on here pulling for Brown actually live in that state?

anyone in the U.S. can contribute to his campaign, and right now he's absolutely destroying Coakley in individual contributions

I've seen more enthusiasm among DMV workers about their daily jobs than I see know from Dems for Coakley

Why I am against out of state donations for anything except presidential elections.

that is the first step in reducing the 2 party system that stifles us.
If you were talking about a state assembly, I would agree. But, this is the federal level where their votes affect us all....so donations from out of state is just fine and dandy.

Actually, Coleman won on the first count. Then the shenanigans started.

KInda funny how most of the recounted votes went to Franken. will always wonder about that.

Like I said....shenanigans

So I guess that's why they want to swear him in the second the polls close huh? Maybe they should just take the last POLL #s and declare him the winner five minutes after the polls close.
No need to bother counting those votes it is CLEAR that he has won already!

Maybe being a Christian doctor is a poor choice. As a doctor YOU don't get to decide for the PATIENT!

KInda funny how most of the recounted votes went to Franken. will always wonder about that.

So I guess that's why they want to swear him in the second the polls close huh? Maybe they should just take the last POLL #s and declare him the winner five minutes after the polls close.

I don't think there has been a vote yet, has there? Let's wait and see WHO wins, and by how much.

In the Mn. recounts, there were a lot of red flags that were flying and were never addressed. So who really knows who won in that state for sure?

anyone in the U.S. can contribute to his campaign, and right now he's absolutely destroying Coakley in individual contributions

I've seen more enthusiasm among DMV workers about their daily jobs than I see know from Dems for Coakley

Why I am against out of state donations for anything except presidential elections.

If you were talking about a state assembly, I would agree. But, this is the federal level where their votes affect us all....so donations from out of state is just fine and dandy.

Keep on being part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

Maybe being a Christian doctor is a poor choice. As a doctor YOU don't get to decide for the PATIENT!

nope, the patient is always free to get another doctor.

what was it you were upset about again?

I don't think there has been a vote yet, has there? Let's wait and see WHO wins, and by how much.

In the Mn. recounts, there were a lot of red flags that were flying and were never addressed. So who really knows who won in that state for sure?

Franken won FOR SURE or would you STILL have Coleman filling lawsuits until the end of the term they were vying for?

Keep on being part of the problem instead of part of the soloution.

Please show me where I'm a problem here? I gave you a very good reason for the donations coming from out of state, please address THAT.
Me thinks I'm a problem with you, because common sense and you are not friends.

Franken won FOR SURE or would you STILL have Coleman filling lawsuits until the end of the term they were vying for?

Cold, no one knows for sure who really won. There IS a certified winner, and that's all that counts.

Keep on being part of the problem instead of part of the soloution.

Please show me where I'm a problem here? I gave you a very good reason for the donations coming from out of state, please address THAT.
Me thinks I'm a problem with you, because common sense and you are not friends.

each state should be able to elect THEIR OWN representatives to the congress without interference from any other state.

We would have more diversity and less 2 party partisanship that way.

Last edited:

nope, the patient is always free to get another doctor.

what was it you were upset about again?

How many SMALL TOWNS where there ISN'T a choice?

You just revealed your hypocrisy and ignorance in one clean swipe. We tortured some who refused to be drafted and some even died from that torture:

"One famous case of such brutal torture involved Jacob Wipf and three Hofer brothers, Joseph, Michael and David. They spent four months at a prison in Alcatraz where they were severely mistreated. Later they were transferred to Fort Leavenworth, Kansas where they were continually mistreated. Eventually both Joseph and Michael Hofer died in the hospital at Fort Leavenworth."
World War 1

Before you try preaching about getting educated why don't you do it yourself first?

Forum List

Back