Boom!!!! Scott Brown Pulls Ahead

I don't know MA politics, but it has always seemed to me that MA residents have been paying taxes out the wazoo for years and years and years. The Kennedys have been in power for soooo long - clear on back to the old man himself - who did not accumulate all his wealth on strictly legitimate enterprises.

I think MA is due for some serious change and I hope they will get it with Scott Brown.

Should he win the election for the open Senate seat is there any chance that MA residents will take another look at Barney Frank ... maybe? ... please? He certainly doesn't have clean hands at least as far as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are concerned - and that has ultimately led to a severe housing crisis for the whole country.

He supports the right to deny rape victims medication on religious grounds. We don't need anymore Religious Right advocates in the beltway.

Are you that stupid, or that dishonest? Or both?

He supports the right of doctors to object to doing things they consider immoral. That is something totally different from what you said. I can't believe that anyone with an IQ over that of an amoeba could actually write what you did here.

Yeah I sure hope that the poor woman isn't in a small town with only ONE pharmacist. You know damn well that this is the first step to trying to BAN morning after contraception. I know ALL about this bullshit cause we had the exact same bullshit here in Idaho. Tell me why should only doctors be able to deny doing things on "religious" grounds? What if a Mormon doesn't want to sell alcohol, or cigaretts? What if a Seventh Day Adventist doesn't want to prescribe ANY drugs?
this is stupid

you used to be smarter than this, what happened?

Yeah I sure hope that the poor woman isn't in a small town with only ONE pharmacist. You know damn well that this is the first step to trying to BAN morning after contraception. I know ALL about this bullshit cause we had the exact same bullshit here in Idaho. Tell me why should only doctors be able to deny doing things on "religious" grounds? What if a Mormon doesn't want to sell alcohol, or cigaretts? What if a Seventh Day Adventist doesn't want to prescribe ANY drugs?

then medicine would probably be a poor career choice.

who says only doctors can act on their religious convictions?

Maybe being a Christian doctor is a poor choice. As a doctor YOU don't get to decide for the PATIENT!
but they get to decide for THEMSELVES
you can not force me to do something i refuse to do

How many VERY SMALL towns are in Mass? How many ONE DOCTOR towns?

depends on how you define small, i suppose. there isn't a city or town in mass that isn't within an hour of a hospital, though. they generally have doctors there. sometimes even non-christian ones, too. :eek:

There isn't a CITY or TOWN that is not within an HOUR of a hospital? PROVE IT! I find your claim to be HIGHLY SUSPECT!

Keep on being part of the problem instead of part of the soloution.

Please show me where I'm a problem here? I gave you a very good reason for the donations coming from out of state, please address THAT.
Me thinks I'm a problem with you, because common sense and you are not friends.

each state should be able to elect THEIR OWN representatives to the congress without interference from any other state.

We would have more diversity and less 2 party partisanship that way.
Each state does elect their own to represent them. But, your missing the point I'm making. The elected official of each state does have impact on the rest of the nation.
What they vote on effects me, so I should be able to send donations to the person of my choice.

He supports the right to deny rape victims medication on religious grounds. We don't need anymore Religious Right advocates in the beltway.

Are you that stupid, or that dishonest? Or both?

He supports the right of doctors to object to doing things they consider immoral. That is something totally different from what you said. I can't believe that anyone with an IQ over that of an amoeba could actually write what you did here.

It's funny as hell you accuse me of being dishonest then commit that very act. Supporting the right to refuse medication based on religious grounds is what he supports. You go off on a little self righteous rant but refuse to address the facts.

How many VERY SMALL towns are in Mass? How many ONE DOCTOR towns?

depends on how you define small, i suppose. there isn't a city or town in mass that isn't within an hour of a hospital, though. they generally have doctors there. sometimes even non-christian ones, too. :eek:

There isn't a CITY or TOWN that is not within an HOUR of a hospital? PROVE IT! I find your claim to be HIGHLY SUSPECT!

you do know that massachusetts is small right?

Google Image Result for http://cometoourhospital.com/CTOH-Map-HP_op_734x411xxx.jpg

Please show me where I'm a problem here? I gave you a very good reason for the donations coming from out of state, please address THAT.
Me thinks I'm a problem with you, because common sense and you are not friends.

each state should be able to elect THEIR OWN representatives to the congress without interference from any other state.

We would have more diversity and less 2 party partisanship that way.
Each state does elect their own to represent them. But, your missing the point I'm making. The elected official of each state does have impact on the rest of the nation.
What they vote on effects me, so I should be able to send donations to the person of my choice.

But you keep missing the point I am making. States rights. MOre in line with what our founders envisioned and set up.

States rights used to be a republican plank. What happened with that?

i would guess there are NONE that fit that criterion

REALLY? I don't know Mass that well but I assume they have SOME rural areas.
Maine is more rural than Mass, and here it would be only in the most remote areas someone would be more than an hour away from a hospital

The geographical argument is a distraction from the problem. There is a reason for separation of State and Religion. Would you support anyone's position to do or not do an action based on their religious claims?

REALLY? I don't know Mass that well but I assume they have SOME rural areas.
Maine is more rural than Mass, and here it would be only in the most remote areas someone would be more than an hour away from a hospital

The geographical argument is a distraction from the problem. There is a reason for separation of State and Religion. Would you support anyone's position to do or not do an action based on their religious claims?

yes, i would, but then, i'm an american.

then medicine would probably be a poor career choice.

who says only doctors can act on their religious convictions?

Maybe being a Christian doctor is a poor choice. As a doctor YOU don't get to decide for the PATIENT!
but they get to decide for THEMSELVES
you can not force me to do something i refuse to do

What if it's a Jewish doctor who REFUSES to operate on a Muslim patient. You can't FORCE him do something he REFUSES to do RIGHT?

It appears Coakley wishes to upset Catholic voters in her state as well - what a remarkably poor candidate she has proven herself to be...

___

Martha Coakley: Devout Catholics 'Probably shouldn't work in the emergency room'

How can a Massachusetts Senate candidate possibly offend 39 percent of voters in her state? If it's Democrat Attorney General Martha Coakley, she would tell devout Catholics not to bother working in an emergency room (H/T Jim Hoft - Big Government). In the audio clip below, Ms. Coakley chokes on a question from radio host Ken Pittman referring to the conscience clause.

Ken Pittman: Right, if you are a Catholic, and believe what the Pope teaches that any form of birth control is a sin. ah you don’t want to do that.

Martha Coakley: No we have a seperation of church and state Ken, lets be clear.

Ken Pittman: In the emergency room you still have your religious freedom.
Martha Coakley: (……uh, eh…um..) The law says that people are allowed to have that. You can have religious freedom but you probably shouldn’t work in the emergency room.

Martha Coakley: Devout Catholics 'Probably shouldn't work in the emergency room' - Water Cooler - Washington Times

Forum List

Back