Boom!!!! Scott Brown Pulls Ahead

I predict the following:
Stories will appear this weekend linking Brown in any way possible to George W Bush. There will be unsubstantiated stories based on anonymous sources that Brown cheated on taxes/cheated on his wife/had male prostitutes (oops, in MA that would be a positive) whatever.

I predict Brown will win for the same Obama won: his supporters are more energized than his opponent's supporters. The press will spin this as confirmation that Coakley was just a bad candidate. The Dums will continue to challenge the vote in court, demand recounts, and do everything they can do delay his swearing in. The Dums just haven't gotten the message yet and won't until Nov.

I predict that your predictions will likely come to fruition.
They(Coakley campaign/Democrats) are getting desperate and are desperate to make something, anything, stick that will derail Brown. Just look at the desperation in the Boston Globe rag yesterday about him being unfamiliar with the tea party movement, pathetic and desperate.

Serious implications for the 2010 mid-terms. These guys had better wake up and get about the business of running the country in a sane fashion.

Like I keep trying to tell you, Dems lost a 30% swing here for County Executive; the guy had no scandals, no indictments, held the position for 8 years, but Dems lost all Moderate and have made enemies of the elderly.

It's astounding to watch a party come into power and screw the pooch so quickly... and so profoundly.

It's astounding to watch a party come into power and screw the pooch so quickly... and so profoundly.

Totally agre. The Reps did the same after their first 4 years in power. Goes to their heads I think. After all, they are much smarter than we poor mortals. Ask em, they's tell you all about it. Morons.

I hope rasmussen does another poll soon so we can see how much he really moved.

Their first poll was 50 to 41 coakley
Their 2nd poll was 49 to 47 coakley

I'd be interested, with this poll I have in the OP, what rasmussen polls at next.

Poll: Brown Surges To Lead In Senate Race - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

:clap2:

50-46 Scott brown in the lead but still statistically tied.

Wonder if OL'BO and his posse are watching?? I wonder if all those Dems who feel safe in their deep blue States are watching also??? Wonder if this will change any minds about voting for the clusterfuck healthcare bill??

It doesn't matter...the Dems will delay certification till after they get health care.....

http://www.bostonherald.com/business/healthcare/view.bg?articleid=1224249
http://www.nationalreview.com/onthenews/?q=M2RlZTY3YzIyMWJhYmQ5NDczNTFlMDdmZmM5YjkzN2E=
.....an accusation that caused Barney Frank to shit himself.

Of course he vehemently denied it.

Last edited:
Blanche Lincoln better be circulating her resume. If the Dems are struggling this badly in Mass, no chance they'll win in Arkansas.

Don't need a GOP majority to get the benefits of divided government we had in the 90s, just 42-43 seats.

I'll vote for Obama again in 2012 because the GOP was a train wreck when it had the Pres + Congress. But divided gov't is a powerless gov't, which allows the private sector to take over, as it did in the 90s. But it will be stressful for Barry. I predict that by 2016 his hair will be so white, he'll look like the grandpa from the Cosby show.

Wonder if OL'BO and his posse are watching??

I think a lot of house members who voted for the first bill are pooping their pants. If you're a Dem in Virginia or Arkansas, and you see the party struggling in Mass, even a 5 point Coakley win will force you to reconsider.

Last edited:
threads merged-del
It doesn't matter...the Dems will delay certification till after they get health care.....

There will be a national revolt if they do that, not to mention an uprising from Dem House members in the South and Mountain West who would like to still have their seats in 2011.

Don't count chickens yet. The eggs are still waiting quietly in the nest till next tuesday. Don't celebrate yet, but......
:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

and after he wins, send a big thank you upstairs too.

I and my family are praying too:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:, it's a miracle that he is even that close out there. Democrats outnumber Republicans 3 -1, but as Palin stated on Hannity last night, this administration has gone sooooooooooooooooooooooo far to the left that it has angered many moderate and conservative democrats. They don't feel like they have been represented either. According to this poll a WHOPPING 17% of DEMOCRATS have switched to the Brown ticket. :clap2::clap2::clap2: Thank God there are still some democrats in the real world that have moderate and conservative views.

The democrat party was hi-jacked years ago, read, " A National Party No more." by Zell Miller. In the old days of JFK, the dems made the reps look like wimps on National Security. JFK passed one of the largest across the board tax cuts in history. He was PRO business. He was NOTHING like his brother Ted Kennedy, the only thing they shared were the same parents.

The dems are running adds out there attacking the tea party movement with Palin on the add. They are using her to try to motivate their voters. Newt Gingrich stated on Hannity last night that they are trying to busload a bunch of Union workers FROM OTHER states to come in and campaign for Coakley. Can't they find their own Union workers from Massachusetts to do that????:cuckoo:

Poll shocker: Scott Brown surges ahead in Senate race - BostonHerald.com

And with 99 percent having made up their minds, voters may be hard to persuade.

The poll surveyed a carefully partitioned electorate meant to match voter turnout: 39 percent Democrat, 15 percent Republican and 45 percent unenrolled.

Brown wins among men and is remarkably competitive among women - trailing Coakley’s 50 percent with 45 percent.

While Brown has 91 percent of registered Republicans locked up, an astonishing 17 percent of Democrats report they’re jumping ship for Brown as well - likely a product of Coakley’s laser-focus on hard-core Dems, potentially at the exclusion of other Democrats whom she needed to win over, Paleologos said.

Last edited:
Check out this video "Massachusetts Miracle"

I've been in a few campaigns - but this actually got be a bit choked up.

I totally agree with a previous post - if Brown pulls this off on Tuesday, I will be saying a prayer of thanks. Massachusetts would be leading the way once again...

____

Ahh the intensity of blind partisanship. It is not wonderful to behold you worshiping your party's annointed one.

Blanche Lincoln better be circulating her resume. If the Dems are struggling this badly in Mass, no chance they'll win in Arkansas.

Don't need a GOP majority to get the benefits of divided government we had in the 90s, just 42-43 seats.

I'll vote for Obama again in 2012 because the GOP was a train wreck when it had the Pres + Congress. But divided gov't is a powerless gov't, which allows the private sector to take over, as it did in the 90s. But it will be stressful for Barry. I predict that by 2016 his hair will be so white, he'll look like the grandpa from the Cosby show.

This is why no sane candidate should ever cater to swing voters, moderates or independents

This is why no sane candidate should ever cater to swing voters, moderates or independents

without swing voters, moderates and independents, scott brown would be trailing by 30 points.

Forum List

Back