booby traps illegal?!/booby trap kills boobyer

Burglary is stupid, so is killing burglars. Both if them will.get you prison time.
again--I have asked numerous times on many threads--why do you people LOVE criminals?
As always my reply is "I don't".
....wrong--you don't like criminals being hurt/shot/etc or else you would think booby traps are ok
POOR criminals--getting hurt because they break into someone's home---you DO care about criminals
Don't be stupider than you have to be, son.
don't try to LIE...you love criminals/criminality more than America and cops

If you plow over someone jaywalking and kill them...do you feel the jaywalker deserved it?

again--I have asked numerous times on many threads--why do you people LOVE criminals?
....wrong--you don't like criminals being hurt/shot/etc or else you would think booby traps are ok
POOR criminals--getting hurt because they break into someone's home---you DO care about criminals

If you plow over someone jaywalking and kill them...do you feel the jaywalker deserved it?
..very immature/idiotic/silly/etc comparison---it's NOT in your home!!! DUH...the walker is not stealing from someone ELSE/etc

If we have to live in an environment where people can break into your house and there are no repercussions, then people should be able to protect themselves and their homes. The very smug opining on how peeps aren't allowed to protect themselves or homes is no longer valid if the State is unwilling to put the offenders in prison.

..very immature/idiotic/silly/etc comparison---it's NOT in your home!!! DUH...the walker is not stealing from someone ELSE/etc

Now you’re arguing semantics. You’ve elevated burglary to a capital offense.

but let’s go there...

if you see someone breaking into a car on the street, are you justified in killing the thief?

but let’s go there...

if you see someone breaking into a car on the street, are you justified in killing the thief?
...you have to even ask? yes--shoot the CRIMINAL--what's wrong with killing a criminal??

....I always thought booby trapping your own home should be legal....if some jackass breaks in, it's HIS fault if he gets zapped..
...the link below tells how this guy got killed with his own booby trap
..in the other link, it says you would be responsible if some jackass got zapped = very DUMB
if you live where there is a lot of crime, I say get the jackasses --anyway you can
Booby trap kills man in his own home on Thanksgiving night
Booby Traps Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Why You Shouldn't Set Traps for Burglars | Protect America
not only making the intruder aware of your presence, but also irritating them [ the jackass ] to a degree. In essence
???!!!
aware of your presence = STUPID ..a booby trap is designed to be sprung by the jackass --also, if the jackass has a bear trap on his leg--so what if he is aware!!!!!
parenthesis mine
Boobytraps are illegal for several reasons, not the least of which is that burglary isn't a capital crime.

It is if you break in while someone is home and they shoot you. Dummy.

but let’s go there...

Depends
if you see someone breaking into A car or if you see someone breaking into YOUR car? I have had a number of cars broken into or stolen and im all for making that a capital crime

but let’s go there...

...you have to even ask? yes--shoot the CRIMINAL--what's wrong with killing a criminal??

If its

but let’s go there...

Depends
if you see someone breaking into A car or if you see someone breaking into YOUR car? I have had a number of cars broken into or stolen and im all for making that a capital crime
A car

but let’s go there...

If its

but let’s go there...

Depends
A car
A car, I report it to the police but the criminal will be gone long before the cops get there. Then they will be aggravated that you called them. Take he from me the Miami cops do not like to be disturbed at 1 in the morning

but let’s go there...

If its

but let’s go there...

Depends
A car
WTF??
what's wrong with shooting a criminal?

but let’s go there...

Depends
..I say shoot no matter what--anyone's car

but let’s go there...

If its

but let’s go there...

Depends
A car
WTF??
what's wrong with shooting a criminal?

What if you’re wrong and it’s a guy trying to open his own car with a coat hanger or whatever? Should you be arrested for attempted murder or murder if the guy dies?

....I always thought booby trapping your own home should be legal....if some jackass breaks in, it's HIS fault if he gets zapped..
..in the other link, it says you would be responsible if some jackass got zapped = very DUMB
if you live where there is a lot of crime, I say get the jackasses --anyway you can
not only making the intruder aware of your presence, but also irritating them [ the jackass ] to a degree. In essence
???!!!
aware of your presence = STUPID ..a booby trap is designed to be sprung by the jackass --also, if the jackass has a bear trap on his leg--so what if he is aware!!!!!
parenthesis mine

???!!!
parenthesis mine

would work well on the window washers that do it at stop lights

???!!!
parenthesis mine
Darwin Award nominee

but let’s go there...

Aside from the fact that it's illegal, making you a criminal?

???!!!
parenthesis mine
Boobytraps are illegal for several reasons, not the least of which is that burglary isn't a capital crime.

It is if you break in while someone is home and they shoot you. Dummy.
That's not what burglary is, dummy.

but let’s go there...

Aside from the fact that it's illegal, making you a criminal?
people shoot criminals and non-criminals all the time and it's legal ....
Zimmerman shot TM, and Martin wasn't even a criminal!!!!
here's another:
Walmart shooting suspect says he acted in self-defense
etc etc

so--there it is --you LOVE criminals!!!..why..please--WHY??!!!!

Forum List

Back