booby traps illegal?!/booby trap kills boobyer

don't try to LIE...you love criminals/criminality more than America and cops

If you plow over someone jaywalking and kill them...do you feel the jaywalker deserved it?
..very immature/idiotic/silly/etc comparison---it's NOT in your home!!! DUH...the walker is not stealing from someone ELSE/etc

Now you’re arguing semantics. You’ve elevated burglary to a capital offense.

but let’s go there...

if you see someone breaking into a car on the street, are you justified in killing the thief?
...you have to even ask? yes--shoot the CRIMINAL--what's wrong with killing a criminal??
Aside from the fact that it's illegal, making you a criminal?
you don't know the laws
The so-called castle doctrine is similar to stand your ground, but is typically limited to real property, including one's home or place of business (and sometimes even one's automobile)
Stand Your Ground Laws - FindLaw

If you plow over someone jaywalking and kill them...do you feel the jaywalker deserved it?
..very immature/idiotic/silly/etc comparison---it's NOT in your home!!! DUH...the walker is not stealing from someone ELSE/etc

but let’s go there...

if you see someone breaking into a car on the street, are you justified in killing the thief?
...you have to even ask? yes--shoot the CRIMINAL--what's wrong with killing a criminal??
people shoot criminals and non-criminals all the time and it's legal ....
Zimmerman shot TM, and Martin wasn't even a criminal!!!!
here's another:
Walmart shooting suspect says he acted in self-defense
etc etc

so--there it is --you LOVE criminals!!!..why..please--WHY??!!!!
Wtf are you babbling about?

but let’s go there...

people shoot criminals and non-criminals all the time and it's legal ....
Zimmerman shot TM, and Martin wasn't even a criminal!!!!
here's another:
Walmart shooting suspect says he acted in self-defense
etc etc

so--there it is --you LOVE criminals!!!..why..please--WHY??!!!!
Wtf are you babbling about?
.....yes, you DO love criminals ---WHY do you love criminals??!!!..you HATE to see criminals shot--why????!! why???!!!

....I always thought booby trapping your own home should be legal....if some jackass breaks in, it's HIS fault if he gets zapped..
...the link below tells how this guy got killed with his own booby trap
..in the other link, it says you would be responsible if some jackass got zapped = very DUMB
if you live where there is a lot of crime, I say get the jackasses --anyway you can
Booby trap kills man in his own home on Thanksgiving night
Booby Traps Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Why You Shouldn't Set Traps for Burglars | Protect America
not only making the intruder aware of your presence, but also irritating them [ the jackass ] to a degree. In essence
???!!!
aware of your presence = STUPID ..a booby trap is designed to be sprung by the jackass --also, if the jackass has a bear trap on his leg--so what if he is aware!!!!!
parenthesis mine
Boobytraps are illegal for several reasons, not the least of which is that burglary isn't a capital crime.

It is if you break in while someone is home and they shoot you. Dummy.
That's not what burglary is, dummy.

Yeah, it is. Look up the definition of "hot burglary" Dummy.

....I always thought booby trapping your own home should be legal....if some jackass breaks in, it's HIS fault if he gets zapped..
..in the other link, it says you would be responsible if some jackass got zapped = very DUMB
if you live where there is a lot of crime, I say get the jackasses --anyway you can
not only making the intruder aware of your presence, but also irritating them [ the jackass ] to a degree. In essence
???!!!
aware of your presence = STUPID ..a booby trap is designed to be sprung by the jackass --also, if the jackass has a bear trap on his leg--so what if he is aware!!!!!
parenthesis mine
Boobytraps are illegal for several reasons, not the least of which is that burglary isn't a capital crime.

Home invasion.

but let’s go there...

If its

but let’s go there...

Depends
if you see someone breaking into A car or if you see someone breaking into YOUR car? I have had a number of cars broken into or stolen and im all for making that a capital crime
A car
WTF??
what's wrong with shooting a criminal?

What if you’re wrong and it’s a guy trying to open his own car with a coat hanger or whatever? Should you be arrested for attempted murder or murder if the guy dies?

well?

arthur-you-left-your-booby-traps-out-again-jussayin-3780480.png

???!!!
parenthesis mine

Home invasion.

No, a hot burglary is where the burglar tries to get in and out unseen while the residents are in the house.

but let’s go there...

If its

but let’s go there...

Depends
if you see someone breaking into A car or if you see someone breaking into YOUR car? I have had a number of cars broken into or stolen and im all for making that a capital crime
A car
WTF??

What if you’re wrong and it’s a guy trying to open his own car with a coat hanger or whatever? Should you be arrested for attempted murder or murder if the guy dies?

well?
......duh and DUH!! you people keep posting idiotic crap....of course you don't shoot the owner of the car
....please stop with the idiotic crap
..also, you haven't answered the question: why do you love criminals?

but let’s go there...

If its

but let’s go there...

Depends
A car
WTF??

DUH--I said shoot criminals--not owners....please read the posts more carefully

Yea, booby traps make sense

You may maim or kill someone trying to take your worthless possessions.
But you are just as likely to kill yourself, a child or police or fire personnel

Home invasion.

No, a hot burglary is where the burglar tries to get in and out unseen while the residents are in the house.
Which turns into a home invasion when they fail.

I'm 52, been dealing with military and police professionals all of my working life, not to mention watching the news, and I've never once heard the term "hot burglary".

If its
Depends
A car
WTF??

well?
......duh and DUH!! you people keep posting idiotic crap....of course you don't shoot the owner of the car

Good thing that you know innately who owns the vehicle right?

Don't be stupider than you have to be, son.
don't try to LIE...you love criminals/criminality more than America and cops
Ok then, not often I see someone double down that hard on stupid.

View attachment 292617
what's stupid is loving criminals--which is what you/blacks/BLM do
You're so dumb it's painful to talk to you.

View attachment 292636
why do you love criminals?!!!??

Usually, you love your own kind.

but let’s go there...

If its

but let’s go there...

Depends
A car
WTF??

If he wearing a ski mask, and doing it in the middle of the night without light, I say nothing is wrong with that.

If its
A car
WTF??

well?

Good thing that you know innately who owns the vehicle right?
very silly--very silly

Forum List

Back