booby traps illegal?!/booby trap kills boobyer

As always my reply is "I don't".
....wrong--you don't like criminals being hurt/shot/etc or else you would think booby traps are ok
POOR criminals--getting hurt because they break into someone's home---you DO care about criminals
Don't be stupider than you have to be, son.
don't try to LIE...you love criminals/criminality more than America and cops
Ok then, not often I see someone double down that hard on stupid.

View attachment 292617
what's stupid is loving criminals--which is what you/blacks/BLM do
You're so dumb it's painful to talk to you.

thumb_when-you-are-dead-you-dont-know-that-youre-dead-all-21493681.png

....I always thought booby trapping your own home should be legal....if some jackass breaks in, it's HIS fault if he gets zapped..
...the link below tells how this guy got killed with his own booby trap
..in the other link, it says you would be responsible if some jackass got zapped = very DUMB
if you live where there is a lot of crime, I say get the jackasses --anyway you can
Booby trap kills man in his own home on Thanksgiving night
Booby Traps Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Why You Shouldn't Set Traps for Burglars | Protect America
not only making the intruder aware of your presence, but also irritating them [ the jackass ] to a degree. In essence
???!!!
aware of your presence = STUPID ..a booby trap is designed to be sprung by the jackass --also, if the jackass has a bear trap on his leg--so what if he is aware!!!!!
parenthesis mine

The main reason they are illegal is because of emergency responders like firemen and paramedics.

....I always thought booby trapping your own home should be legal....if some jackass breaks in, it's HIS fault if he gets zapped..
..in the other link, it says you would be responsible if some jackass got zapped = very DUMB
if you live where there is a lot of crime, I say get the jackasses --anyway you can
not only making the intruder aware of your presence, but also irritating them [ the jackass ] to a degree. In essence
???!!!
aware of your presence = STUPID ..a booby trap is designed to be sprung by the jackass --also, if the jackass has a bear trap on his leg--so what if he is aware!!!!!
parenthesis mine

The main reason they are illegal is because of emergency responders like firemen and paramedics.
they don't have to worry about them if the jackass has sprung the trap already

....wrong--you don't like criminals being hurt/shot/etc or else you would think booby traps are ok
POOR criminals--getting hurt because they break into someone's home---you DO care about criminals

View attachment 292617

View attachment 292636
why do you love criminals?!!!??

View attachment 292617

View attachment 292636
why do you love criminals?!!!??
download (3).jpeg

Another posthumous candidate for the Darwin awards. He "protected" himself out of existence, and he was a resident of that horribly dangerous place known as Maine, where his enemies were crawling in through the transom.

???!!!
parenthesis mine
Boobytraps are illegal for several reasons, not the least of which is that burglary isn't a capital crime.
....yes--and it's stupid--like many laws
Burglary is stupid, so is killing burglars. Both if them will.get you prison time.
again--I have asked numerous times on many threads--why do you people LOVE criminals?
Apparently you do!

Boobytraps are illegal for several reasons, not the least of which is that burglary isn't a capital crime.
Burglary is stupid, so is killing burglars. Both if them will.get you prison time.
again--I have asked numerous times on many threads--why do you people LOVE criminals?
Apparently you do!
Post evidence to back up your assertions.

I talked to someone who had his Truck broke into too many times.......kept stealing his radio .....

So he took a few hours with treble hooks and leader wire under the dash at the radio.........in the middle of the night he heard screaming coming from the Truck and low and behold the thief was back stuck under his dash with hooks all in his hands..........

He said the thief begged him to call the police...........and he told him I will after I've had my coffee and read the paper..........LOL

They had a hard time getting him out of the car...........but they didn't charge the man setting the trap.......so I guess it depends on the law that shows up.

Apparently you do!
....your posts in this thread --you don't want the poor wittle criminals to get hurt [ sniffle sniffle ]

In most states you can protect yourself with a firearm and you can call 911. It's common sense that you can't set IED's around your home.

Wonder if the guy had a final, oh shit moment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't know what their final thoughts are. There have been so many people who have killed many people, including their own families, and then committed suicide. Police enter a house, all are dead, spouse, children, parents, in-laws, and then the perp. We just don't know.

I used to live not far from a rundown motel where one of the 9/11 hijackers spent the last night of his life on earth. He must have known that he was going to incinerate himself in the morning. I don't know when, or under what circumstances, I will die (we all have to), but he knew and planned it. I just don't know what goes on in the minds of these people.

Apparently you do!
Go back and read your own posts. That s all the evidence that you need

Apparently you do!
Yeah?

Quote one.

Or you can just admit you were talking outta yer ass and apologize.

Apparently you do!
Yeah?

Quote one.

Or you can just admit you were talking outta yer ass and apologize.
In not apologizing for one single thing, you cry when the criminal gets hurt and you hate it when the "victim" protects himself.

Forum List

Back