Boobs, butts or legs

If seen first from far away, overall figure. Trim and s attractive.

As for breasts, I don’t understand the guys who are infatuated with massive ones. I think a nice shape on a lithe form is far more appealing.

If I first see the lady up closer, I notice the eyes and face first.

I never used to be much of an “ass” aficionado. But I know a young woman who is a bit of an athlete. Recently saw her in a modest yet clingy dress. She has an adorable ass. The dress highlighted it. I have come around to understanding guys who like a rounded butt.

15d9caea-b9c8-4e1d-946a-63388a51350e_text.gif

For me it’s Boobs, then hips/waist/ass (as a unit), then legs. All in all I’d rather have a woman who is a Seven overall than one who has a particular asset at a one and everything else as a Five

Even though I post about men's issues frequently, I do not view women as objects.

I am not looking for a romantic partner due to my own issues. I greatly appreciate physical and mental beauty of many women.

Old time movies (like 30’s and 40’s) really stress that men of the time were apparently “leg guys”.

‘Gams’ they inexplicably called them.

I wonder if they really were back then, or if the rigid standards of the time simply didn’t allow any direct reference to tits and ass?

Old time movies (like 30’s and 40’s) really stress that men of the time were apparently “leg guys”.

‘Gams’ they inexplicably called them.

I wonder if they really were back then, or if the rigid standards of the time simply didn’t allow any direct reference to tits and ass?
Because of the way women dressed ''Gams'' were all any man could see which is just above the ankle and below the calf muscle. :)

Forum List

Back