Boobs, butts or legs

Butt first and foremost. Eyes and thighs after that.
Dont really care about tits. Big or small. I just got to have a fat ass.

What attracts you to women?

depends on if they are coming towards me

1693583686808.png

or walking away
1693583800234.png

I say yes.
Of course I've been described as a kid in a candy store so maybe I'm not in the middle on this.

Butt first and foremost. Eyes and thighs after that.
Dont really care about tits. Big or small. I just got to have a fat ass.

Your response and others here are exactly what I have experienced IRL. Men (me included) like curves, in all different places. I keep trying to tell my wife this, she is constantly striving to maintain her thinness, and I've asked her many times to feel free to gain 5-10 pounds, because I know where it goes on her, and I like it. ;)

Assuming I like her, I'd known a few hot ass women I wouldn't bang or paid much attention to because they were complete twats and just shitty people.

I tend to like girls that play soccer or "country girls". I like girls that aren't fat or chubby, but not skinny either.

Don't like huge tits, but not micro tits either.

I like a nice ass but not a big ass. If it's big enough moisture gets trapped in it all day I don't want to touch it.

I like strong legs. Not fat or thin.

But I'd also have seriously dated a fat girl I worked with once if she wasn't married and I didn't work with her. She was really smart and a very nice person and had excellent personal hygiene. She was a pretty girl cursed with a fat body, but she was great.

I always like Rhonda Rousey, she has a beautiful body. But women like that don't go for me, I'm decent looking but nothing special and I'm not rich.

But I love my wife and I wouldn't trade her in for anyone. And she has great legs.

Forum List

Back