Bonzi

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

The first ten seconds. Just watch. Then tell me "it's just a dog. They have no souls". It's a painful 10 seconds. Tore my heart out.

I think this is why I hold back from you so much. When you dismiss the love we feel from our fur babies....it hurts our souls and our hearts for those of us who know that love and maybe you never let your guard down long enough to experience it yourself.

I don't trust people very much. Nor like them. One time, an online friend said something to me about 10 years ago. I never really even considered it until she said it in a post to me. It was along the lines of:

"God knows your past, your hurts, your pain, your feelings of being unloved by humans that crossed your path. This is why He sent you his other messengers of love. Animals. He knows you trust them more, so he shows himself to you through them."
And he has sent me quite a few very wonderful friends in the shape of critters. And they all have souls because they came from Him.

You will never find someone that will love you more than a dog or a cat or a horse or whatever. They love unconditionally. They will never hurt you, nor betray you, nor leave you willingly, nor judge you, nor pull away when you are at your worst due to whatever it is that upsets you. They are there for keeps.

And when you can feel that for yourself, then you will know.
I hope you do.

I always find it strange that there are people that insist that are totally controlled by instincts.

Animals have ability to comprehend situations and their surroundings, and can display a set of emotions.

In other words, they have a conscious and emotions--that is basically the definition of having a soul by dictionary terminology.

MV5BMTAxMDA2MjM4NDReQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDE0NTgxMTM@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
A real tear jerker.

i have called bonzi a fake since the beginning of her time.....hold by that....

in what way do you think that I am fake sb? you don't think I'm a 51 y/o woman? You don't think I'm married? You don't think they way I come across on line is really what I am like....? just wondering....

i have called bonzi a fake since the beginning of her time.....hold by that....

in what way do you think that I am fake sb? you don't think I'm a 51 y/o woman? You don't think I'm married? You don't think they way I come across on line is really what I am like....? just wondering....
It's that fake Gucci purse you flash....

I have owned 2 "high end" items in my life. That was one (long gone, given to me as a gift) and the other is a Rolex watch which I think is hideous, have never worn and is in my closet somewhere...

What do you expect when someone finds solace in a bottle?

nah not anymore....
At least not in the mornings...

no, seriously, am done with that....
No more Devil's lettuce either?

I'm not up on the cool terms like you MG. If you mean wacky tobaccy, I tried that once was not impressed. I'm sure it's great for some, but, fortunately I never got in the habit. I used to smoke regular tobacco, but that has been done for at least 10 years now.....

What do you expect when someone finds solace in a bottle?

nah not anymore....

I'm not up on the cool terms like you MG. If you mean wacky tobaccy, I tried that once was not impressed. I'm sure it's great for some, but, fortunately I never got in the habit. I used to smoke regular tobacco, but that has been done for at least 10 years now.....
Well you must be the life of the party in your retirement years.....Just sitting in a clock ticking room....

You will never find someone that will love you more than a dog or a cat or a horse or whatever. They love unconditionally. They will never hurt you, nor betray you, nor leave you willingly, nor judge you, nor pull away when you are at your worst due to whatever it is that upsets you. They are there for keeps.

And when you can feel that for yourself, then you will know.
I hope you do.

I love pets, I really do. I will pet any dog or cat (that will allow me to) and I really do adore them. I know people that have been so attached to their pets they never could get another one.

I also understand they love you and are loyal to you, and have seen and read many stories (thank you for sharing) - I have never seen it in the Bible nor have I ever felt led of God to believe that pets/animals go to Heaven. Of course, I don't know that for a fact. I can only say what I believe and feel is true.

Sometimes stating your beliefs is hurtful to others.

nah not anymore....

Well you must be the life of the party in your retirement years.....Just sitting in a clock ticking room....

well see I just can't win with you, either I'm a lush or a bore :)
Also, I'm not retired (I could only WISH!)

well see I just can't win with you, either I'm a lush or a bore :)
Also, I'm not retired (I could only WISH!)
You may do as you like, I just poke....

Forum List

Back