Bonk!....Man Fights Off Croc With Frying Pan

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Wild moment old man fights off croc with a frying pan

Video in link

A fearless pub owner who fought off a rampaging crocodile by banging it over the head with a frying pan, said the animal needed a 'good lesson'.

The wild moment was captured on camera at the Goat Island lodge in the Northern Territory with Kai Hansen refusing to back down from the charging 2.5m reptile.

Two strikes on the nose was enough for the trouble-making croc to turn around and race back to the water.

'I wouldn't say it's an everyday event, but I've got to stay safe and do what I can,' Mr Hansen told Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday.

'No one got hurt and the croc got a good lesson.'

Should have brought a "Donk".

Two strikes on the nose was enough for the trouble-making croc to turn around and race back to the water.
The croc was probably thinking to himself... "Well, being a cold blooded animal, my species has such a very slow metabolism that I can go a whole fucking year without eating a meal. This shit just isn't worth it. I don't want to end up in that frying pan. Fuck this shit, I'm crawling back into the swamp and wait for easier prey or carrion that doesn't bash me in the head with a frying pan. Humans are really boney anyways. Some medical journals say they are potentially toxic and carcinogenic too."

Last edited:
vi6akGj.jpg

Forum List

Back