The best and worst facts about Maine.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
BEST PART

Just as Maine has the first lowest total crime rate of all states, it also has the first lowest violent crime rate. The state's violent crime rate of 115 per 100,000 people is less than one-third the national rate of 379 per 100,000. There were 1,548 violent crimes reported to Maine law enforcement agencies in 2019.
24/7 Wall St. – Insightful Analysis and Commentary for U.S. and Global Equity Investors › state › crime...
Crime in Maine - 24/7 Wall St.

"WORST PART"

Maine. Maine is the second-least diverse state. Its score is 58.59, and it ranks 49th for Cultural Diversity and 50th for Religious Diversity. Maine is the whitest state in the U.S., with 94.4% of its population being white.
2022 World Population by Country › ...
Most Diverse States 2022 - World Population Review

Huh, are facts racist? Oh, and it certainly would seem based on those two facts that Maine might be the place to be.

Two big reasons anyway.

Right?

Am I right?

Aren't I right?

Yeeeah, I'm right.

I think that one of the main worst parts is that Maine almost doesn't have job opportunities. It is good for retired people and people who can work via Internet. But not for the ones who want actually find a job.

BEST PART

Just as Maine has the first lowest total crime rate of all states, it also has the first lowest violent crime rate. The state's violent crime rate of 115 per 100,000 people is less than one-third the national rate of 379 per 100,000. There were 1,548 violent crimes reported to Maine law enforcement agencies in 2019.
24/7 Wall St. – Insightful Analysis and Commentary for U.S. and Global Equity Investors › state › crime...
Crime in Maine - 24/7 Wall St.

"WORST PART"

Maine. Maine is the second-least diverse state. Its score is 58.59, and it ranks 49th for Cultural Diversity and 50th for Religious Diversity. Maine is the whitest state in the U.S., with 94.4% of its population being white.
2022 World Population by Country › ...
Most Diverse States 2022 - World Population Review

Huh, are facts racist? Oh, and it certainly would seem based on those two facts that Maine might be the place to be.

Two big reasons anyway.

Right?

Am I right?

Aren't I right?

Yeeeah, I'm right.
Best =Lobster
Malo=Cold......I don't even own socks

To me this would be worth going to Maine other than those two reasons I provided, especially that second reason.

Red's Eats

Watch that.

Forum List

Back