Bombshell to Rock White House: Obama Adm. Offered Bribe to Candidate in Specter Race

Apparently, this week's right wing talking point is to accuse random people on the left of criminal acts.

Sestak is a Democrat... Hardly a right-winger...

Harry Reid says the war is lost and the left jumps on his bandwagon spouting their crap.

Another democrat makes an accusation, and the right wants to hear more about it...and we are all about right wing talking points.

Pathetic group of lefties in this forum.

They are clueless as to how to debate.

Not all of them are clueless... A few of them use their gray matter...

The 0bamatools are the ones who have a hard time with anything that is anti-administration... ANYTHING...

This is very disturbing. Man if this guy had an 'R' in front of his name this would be round the clock news coverage for the Liberal Media dunces over at CNN,NBC,and the NY Times. So far not a peep out of the MSM on this scandal. What a scam.

Apparently, this week's right wing talking point is to accuse random people on the left of criminal acts.

Yes, but all the people repeating and inflating what he had to say are right-wingers.

Asking questions and discussing the matter is what we do here... The fact that this is coming from a Democrat makes it even more interesting...

If you'd like to just casually dismiss it as meritless without discussion, that's certainly your perrogative...

<li class="g w0">White House Accused of Federal Crime in Specter, Bennet Races

16 posts - 14 authors - Last post: 12 hours ago
This certainly is a Federal Crime and Impeachable Offense for offering bribes for political gain. This is the type of pure corruption and ...
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2457266/posts - 12 hours ago -
<li class="g w0" style="margin-left: 3em;">White House Accused of Federal Crime in Specter, Bennet Races

50 posts - 39 authors - Last post: yesterday
This certainly is a Federal Crime and Impeachable Offense for offering bribes for political gain. This is the type of pure corruption and ...
White House Accused of Federal Crime in Specter, Bennet Races -
<li class="g w0">White House Accused of Federal Crime in Specter, Bennet Races

15 posts - 14 authors - Last post: 12 hours ago
209.157.64.201/focus/f-news/2457266/posts - 12 hours ago -
So what is the big deal here? I can't post what I want where I want? By the way I did not post that in your quote. Where did that come from?
I broke the rules and misquoted you...you are breaking the rules by posting the same shit at several forums. Either that, or you're plagerizing this drivel.

This is not the first time he's done this. In fact, wouldn't surprise me if this is something he is getting compensated for....($$$).

Harry Reid says the war is lost and the left jumps on his bandwagon spouting their crap.

Another democrat makes an accusation, and the right wants to hear more about it...and we are all about right wing talking points.

The 0bamatools are the ones who have a hard time with anything that is anti-administration... ANYTHING...

You guys love to lie and claim things about other people that are totally false. But what' we've come to expect . Yes, we all worship Obama.

MOre like we have hard time with all the petty, nonsense, dishonest partisan hack attacks. I'll gladly hear some real criticism of Obama and his policies, but most of the time, at least on this forum, all you hear is the petty dishonest, partisan hack mudslinging

Funny...and maybe I am wrong......but isnt he a democrat and running in the democratic primary?

Yes, and he said it originally, after which it became a right-wing talking point.

I mean.....what "right wing" person is making the accusation?

And by the way....only naive people use "right wing" when referring to the right.

Are you a niave person?

I guess I must be, because I have no idea what you're talking about.

You guys love to lie and claim things about other people that are totally false. But what' we've come to expect . Yes, we all worship Obama.

MOre like we have hard time with all the petty, nonsense, dishonest partisan hack attacks. I'll gladly hear some real criticism of Obama and his policies, but most of the time, at least on this forum, all you hear is the petty dishonest, partisan hack mudslinging

Yeah....I'm sure there is a teleprompter wrapped up in this scandal somehow.

So what is the big deal here? I can't post what I want where I want? By the way I did not post that in your quote. Where did that come from?
I broke the rules and misquoted you...you are breaking the rules by posting the same shit at several forums. Either that, or you're plagerizing this drivel.

This is not the first time he's done this. In fact, wouldn't surprise me if this is something he is getting compensated for....($$$).
I checked several of his "posts" and see that he almost always does this...now he's playing innocent...:lol:

I also wouldn't doubt that he's getting paid to do it.

So once again....nothing to add to the debate.

A little clue for you .....

When an opponent in a debate responds with an effort to discredit the opposition and not the words of the opposition, the debate is deemed as lost.

Now before you cherry pick the times I have insulted your credibility, I must warn you....you will find it was only done AFTER you admitted defeat by putting into question my credibility...or in question the credibility of one on my side of the debate.

I have never done it when you respoinded with an actual response to the topic being debated.

Learn from the doc.......you admit defeat daily on here.

Thank you, Dr. 0bamatool... I find it interesting that you self-associated with "0bamatools"...lol

In case you missed it, adults here are trying to discuss the topic at hand... If you want to discuss the existance of 0bamatools or not, please start another thread and I'll be ahppy to join the discussion...

And from what I'm reading, this is what is accused

"I'll give you a job in my admin so you dont' run against Spector". WHat is illegal with that? What does Obama get out of it, where is the bribe?

Shooting the messenger doesn't mean the message isn't true. If this guy had an 'R' in front of his name i'm sure you would be seeing a vastly different response from the Hopey Changeys on this. Shame on the corrupt Liberal MSM too. Boy have they buried this story or what? Yikes!

Funny...and maybe I am wrong......but isnt he a democrat and running in the democratic primary?

Yes, and he said it originally, after which it became a right-wing talking point.

I mean.....what "right wing" person is making the accusation?

And by the way....only naive people use "right wing" when referring to the right.

Are you a niave person?

I guess I must be, because I have no idea what you're talking about.

So I am curious.....was Haliburton a left wing talking point?
Waterboarding?
Iraq and WMD?

What do you define as a talking point...somnething that you personally decide is NOT important to you?

When an opponent in a debate responds with an effort to discredit the opposition and not the words of the opposition, the debate is deemed as lost.

Now before you cherry pick the times I have insulted your credibility, I must warn you....you will find it was only done AFTER you admitted defeat by putting into question my credibility...or in question the credibility of one on my side of the debate.

I have never done it when you respoinded with an actual response to the topic being debated.

You are absolutely nuts,your ramblings are getting worse. I guess you can't read either. Or can't stand I constantly show how full of shit you are. Oh, but you live in old and tired's make believe land.

"Not all of them are clueless... A few of them use their gray matter...

"The 0bamatools are the ones who have a hard time with anything that is anti-administration... ANYTHING
..."

This is what I replied to? You telling me this isn't exactly what you are accusing me of?
"When an opponent in a debate responds with an effort to discredit the opposition and not the words of the opposition, the debate is deemed as lost."

Is this not exactly what Dr. House did?

you are such a loser.

And from what I'm reading, this is what is accused

"I'll give you a job in my admin so you dont' run against Spector". WHat is illegal with that? What does Obama get out of it, where is the bribe?

What do YOU get out of it is the question DOc....YOU, one of the people.....

Do you want a politician to do what he thinks is NOT in the best interest of you so he can do what someone else has the popwer toi try to ghet him to do?

Afterall, he believes Specter is NOT good for the people...thus why he is running against him........so "fame and fortune" can sawy him to allow what he sees was NOT best for you to happen?

And you like that?

NPOW we are debating.

See the difference?

These are fellow Democrats making these accusations. This is what makes this scandal even more interesting. Stay tuned i guess.

Thank you, Dr. 0bamatool... I find it interesting that you self-associated with "0bamatools"...lol

In case you missed it, adults here are trying to discuss the topic at hand... If you want to discuss the existance of 0bamatools or not, please start another thread and I'll be ahppy to join the discussion...

? Yeah, adults call other's obamatools and make shit up :cuckoo:

Man you guys are such phonies.

Last edited:

LOL, you just love to be obviously contradictory and hypocritical don't you? So this post is contributing to the thread? I think not, of course, one more time, you get outed for the phony and hypocrite you are.

Forum List

Back