Bombshell to Rock White House: Obama Adm. Offered Bribe to Candidate in Specter Race

The Democrats are doing a good job of covering this one up with the help of their MSM minions but eventually the truth will get out. They did this with the Enquirer/Edwards scandal too but eventually the truth got out on that one. Most Liberal MSM outlets refused to report on the Edwards scandal until finally they had no choice. This is likely how this scandal will unfold as well. First they will shoot the messenger or ignore it and then eventually they will have to report the truth. This is SOP for the MSM when dealing with Democrat scandals. If this guy had an 'R' by his name you can bet this would already be round the clock news coverage for the Liberal Media hacks over at CNN,NBC,and the NY Times. Give it some time and the truth will eventually get out.

Not once did I say the 0bama admin was involved in criminal behavior...

Correct, you did not, but you do not represent the "Right Wing" in it's entirety, now do you? And in general, you personally are more rational than many of your Right-wing brethren, like, say "LibocalypseNow" for instance.

and the OP of this very thread specifically made this statement:

This certainly is a Federal Crime and Impeachable Offense for offering bribes for political gain.

Which is what I was referring to.

The talking point is "Did the 0bama admin break the rules." The answer is unknown at this point...

So you admit there is a talking point then? ;)
I don't care... Wasn't involved in that discussion....

True, true, but the proliferation of accusations of criminality by members of the right-wing this week was my point.

It is possible that Laws were broken. This is certainly worthy of a vigorous investigation. If he had an 'R' by his name i'm pretty sure the Hopey Changeys would agree with me on this. Stay tuned.

It is possible that Laws were broken. This is certainly worthy of a vigorous investigation. If he had an 'R' by his name i'm pretty sure the Hopey Changeys would agree with me on this. Stay tuned.

Like what law?

Again, what specifically did members of the Obama administration personally receive in return for their efforts to dissuade people from running against favored Senatorial candidates?

Unless they received a specific kickback, which there is no evidence of, or mention of for that matter, then there is no crime involved.

I provided multiple links of newspapers discussing it...

Even one to HuffyPuffy...

You remain wrong...

None of the links you provided associated the actions with criminal behavior.

Accusing the Obama administration of criminal behavior is the talking point, which was my original statement.

The other talking point accusing someone of criminality this week is Inholfe's accusation that Al Gore is somehow behaving in a criminal manner, which was brought up in another thread.

Thus, I wasn't "wrong" in the first place.

But if they say so, you must be wrong. End discussion:razz:

The Democrats are doing a good job of covering this one up with the help of their MSM minions but eventually the truth will get out. They did this with the Enquirer/Edwards scandal too but eventually the truth got out on that one. Most Liberal MSM outlets refused to report on the Edwards scandal until finally they had no choice. This is likely how this scandal will unfold as well. First they will shoot the messenger or ignore it and then eventually they will have to report the truth. This is SOP for the MSM when dealing with Democrat scandals. If this guy had an 'R' by his name you can bet this would already be round the clock news coverage for the Liberal Media hacks over at CNN,NBC,and the NY Times. Give it some time and the truth will eventually get out.

Great point! I believe Clinton was out of office for about 3 years before anyone heard anything about a blue dress. Geez. Your analysis of the MSM is pure genius and totally original!

I said Laws may have been broken and that this is definitely worthy of an investigation. Like i said,if this guy had an 'R' in front of his name i'm pretty sure the Hopey Changeys would agree with me on this. I guess we'll see though.

Last edited:

Like what law?

Again, what specifically did members of the Obama administration personally receive in return for their efforts to dissuade people from running against favored Senatorial candidates?

Unless they received a specific kickback, which there is no evidence of, or mention of for that matter, then there is no crime involved.

you're going to confuse them with facts...

For all the Hopey Changey-Bots...Just pretend the guy has an 'R' by his name and then maybe we can have a rational and common sense discussion. Laws may have been broken and this does seem worthy of an investigation. It is what it is.

For all the Hopey Changey-Bots...Just pretend the guy has an 'R' by his name and then maybe we can have a rational and common sense discussion. Laws may have been broken and this does seem worthy of an investigation. It is what it is.

And yet you continuously just say "Laws have been broken" without pointing out even one instance of an actual law being broken... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You can keep repeating yourself until you're blue in the face, it's not going to magically make a criminal act appear...

Laws MAY have been broken. Clear enough for ya? Lets just pretend he's a Republican. I think this could help the Hopey Changey-Bots in expressing some common sense and reason in this discussion. These dealings do look a lot like Chicago-Land type dirty politics and should be looked into. Ignoring and shooting the messenger isn't good enough here. A thorough investigation should begin immediately in my opinion.

It is worthy of an investigation because a Congressman has alluded to criminal activity by members of our government yet he has not filed charges. I say investigate to find out if the bribe really did occur or if it's another slime piss puss bag politician playing durty campain tricks. One way or the other, someone broke the law. Let's find out who it is.

And yet you continuously just say "Laws have been broken" without pointing out even one instance of an actual law being broken... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You can keep repeating yourself until you're blue in the face, it's not going to magically make a criminal act appear...

Investigations usually have two objectives...first, to ensure a law was broken. Second, to find out who broke the law.

We have an accuser. When it is a politician, it does not need to be the "accuser" who presses charges or insists on an investigation.

So here we have a situation where one politician has no obvious motive for making a false accusation, but he has expressed an "accusation" of being bribed. It warrants an investigation by the "people" to see, if in fact, the law was broken by an employee of the people.

I do not understand the new logic of the left...."we must know for a fact that the law was broken before we spend any time invesatigating whether or not the law was broken."

I guess that is why Rangel continues to live his life as he pleases......

Forum List

Back