Bombshell to Rock White House: Obama Adm. Offered Bribe to Candidate in Specter Race

You guys love to lie and claim things about other people that are totally false. But what' we've come to expect . Yes, we all worship Obama.

MOre like we have hard time with all the petty, nonsense, dishonest partisan hack attacks. I'll gladly hear some real criticism of Obama and his policies, but most of the time, at least on this forum, all you hear is the petty dishonest, partisan hack mudslinging

So once again....nothing to add to the debate.

A little clue for you .....

When an opponent in a debate responds with an effort to discredit the opposition and not the words of the opposition, the debate is deemed as lost.

Now before you cherry pick the times I have insulted your credibility, I must warn you....you will find it was only done AFTER you admitted defeat by putting into question my credibility...or in question the credibility of one on my side of the debate.

I have never done it when you respoinded with an actual response to the topic being debated.

Learn from the doc.......you admit defeat daily on here.

You are absolutely nuts,your ramblings are getting worse. I guess you can't read either. Or can't stand I constantly show how full of shit you are. Oh, but you live in old and tired's make believe land.

"Not all of them are clueless... A few of them use their gray matter...

"The 0bamatools are the ones who have a hard time with anything that is anti-administration... ANYTHING
..."

This is what I replied to? You telling me this isn't exactly what you are accusing me of?
"When an opponent in a debate responds with an effort to discredit the opposition and not the words of the opposition, the debate is deemed as lost."

Is this not exactly what Dr. House did?

you are such a loser.

Listen up doc...

House responded with that once THEY started to question the credibility of those that were interested in the topic.

They admitted defeat by casting insults at the debaters.....

So as I said earl;er....that is when the debate is over and we thank them by reminding them that we see them as assholes as well....but we still got in the last word before they resorted to insults.

You just lost again Doc.

A really bad habit of yours.

When an opponent in a debate responds with an effort to discredit the opposition and not the words of the opposition, the debate is deemed as lost.

Now before you cherry pick the times I have insulted your credibility, I must warn you....you will find it was only done AFTER you admitted defeat by putting into question my credibility...or in question the credibility of one on my side of the debate.

I have never done it when you respoinded with an actual response to the topic being debated.

LOL, you just love to be obviously contradictory and hypocritical don't you? So this post is contributing to the thread? I think not, of course, one more time, you get outed for the phony and hypocrite you are.

And seeing as you once again could not offer a substantial response other than insults at my description of a debate...

All I can say is....
YOU BROKE THE RECORD....you lost 3 debates in 3 posts in one thread.

CONGRATULATIONS

You are absolutely nuts,your ramblings are getting worse. I guess you can't read either. Or can't stand I constantly show how full of shit you are. Oh, but you live in old and tired's make believe land.

"Not all of them are clueless... A few of them use their gray matter...

"The 0bamatools are the ones who have a hard time with anything that is anti-administration... ANYTHING
..."

This is what I replied to? You telling me this isn't exactly what you are accusing me of?
"When an opponent in a debate responds with an effort to discredit the opposition and not the words of the opposition, the debate is deemed as lost."

Is this not exactly what Dr. House did?

you are such a loser.

Listen up doc...

House responded with that once THEY started to question the credibility of those that were interested in the topic.

They admitted defeat by casting insults at the debaters.....

So as I said earl;er....that is when the debate is over and we thank them by reminding them that we see them as assholes as well....but we still got in the last word before they resorted to insults.

You just lost again Doc.

A really bad habit of yours.

Wow, talk about spin
NOpe, you just show once again, you are a phony and nothing more than a partisan hack.

LOL, you just love to be obviously contradictory and hypocritical don't you? So this post is contributing to the thread? I think not, of course, one more time, you get outed for the phony and hypocrite you are.

And seeing as you once again could not offer a substantial response other than insults at my description of a debate...

All I can say is....
YOU BROKE THE RECORD....you lost 3 debates in 3 posts in one thread.

CONGRATULATIONS

that's right, you said so, must be true.

And there was nothing being argued in my response to Dr. House. He made a childish attack on the other side, I responded. and then you came in with a personal attack. So I fail to see how you won anything, other than showing what a loser youare

Last edited:
Shooting the Messenger doesn't always work. The Democrats tried that when they claimed the National Enquirer was lying about their beloved John Edwards. How'd that all work out for em? They're attempting to keep this one quiet with the help of their corrupt MSM hacks. They're also attempting to shoot the Messenger but i think the truth will eventually get out anyway. When the president has a 'D' by their name,the truth is always slow to get out in the corrupt MSM. If he had an 'R' by his name you can bet this would already be round the clock news coverage for the Liberal nutters over at CNN,NBC,and the NY Times. Give it some time and i think the truth will get out. Stay tuned.

You guys love to lie and claim things about other people that are totally false. But what' we've come to expect . Yes, we all worship Obama.

MOre like we have hard time with all the petty, nonsense, dishonest partisan hack attacks. I'll gladly hear some real criticism of Obama and his policies, but most of the time, at least on this forum, all you hear is the petty dishonest, partisan hack mudslinging

Thank you, Dr. 0bamatool... I find it interesting that you self-associated with "0bamatools"...lol

In case you missed it, adults here are trying to discuss the topic at hand... If you want to discuss the existance of 0bamatools or not, please start another thread and I'll be ahppy to join the discussion...

? Yeah, adults call other's obamatools and make shit up :cuckoo:

Man you guys are such phonies.

Again, if you want to discuss the existance of 0bamatools, or Bushbots, or Clintonoids please start another thread... We'll have a nice spirited debate....

I have not made up anything here...

Drl HOuse "Dr. 0bamatool... Fuck off and die..."

yes, that's how adults debate. WHat the fuck is it with all these idiots and trolls on this forum

Sestak won't say what the job was or who offered it because he doesn't think it is right to do so. Bullshit. He needs to come clean or he just looks like a liar with a bad case of sour grapes...which is my bet.

Asking questions and discussing the matter is what we do here... The fact that this is coming from a Democrat makes it even more interesting...

If you'd like to just casually dismiss it as meritless without discussion, that's certainly your perrogative...

To which I ask the question that I asked before, that no-one answered...

What, specifically, did the Obama administration receive that was a "thing of value" in reciprocation for appointing these people to governmental posts?

Did the Senators in question, that these people would have otherwise run against, pay the members of the Obama administration for their efforts?

If they did not, then no crime was committed, and making such base accusations is otherwise known as "slander".

Laws may have been broken. This scandal is definitely worthy of a vigorous investigation. I guess we'll see though. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
So I am curious.....was Haliburton a left wing talking point?
Waterboarding?
Iraq and WMD?

What do you define as a talking point...somnething that you personally decide is NOT important to you?

When they were bought up in unrelated situations for the sake of making the Bush administration look bad, or they were brought up in relation to some trumped up unrelated criminal charges...

Yes, those were all used as talking points, at times.

Last edited:
Asking questions and discussing the matter is what we do here... The fact that this is coming from a Democrat makes it even more interesting...

If you'd like to just casually dismiss it as meritless without discussion, that's certainly your perrogative...

To which I ask the question that I asked before, that no-one answered...

What, specifically, did the Obama administration receive that was a "thing of value" in reciprocation for appointing these people to governmental posts?
I don't know... That has yet to be determined... If the man was offered an admin position as a favor to drop out of a primary race it doesn't seem right to me...

Did the Senators in question, that these people would have otherwise run against, pay the members of the Obama administration for their efforts?
I don't know... The article doesn't mention this at all...

If they did not, then no crime was committed, and making such base accusations is otherwise known as "slander".
Perhaps the 0bama admin has a case against Sestak then...

Anyone remember Vince Foster? These Democrats making these accusations might just be a tad bit worried. They might have good reason to be worried. Hmm? Stay tuned.

I provided multiple links of newspapers discussing it...

Even one to HuffyPuffy...

You remain wrong...

None of the links you provided associated the actions with criminal behavior.

Accusing the Obama administration of criminal behavior is the talking point, which was my original statement.

The other talking point accusing someone of criminality this week is Inholfe's accusation that Al Gore is somehow behaving in a criminal manner, which was brought up in another thread.

Thus, I wasn't "wrong" in the first place.

I provided multiple links of newspapers discussing it...

Even one to HuffyPuffy...

You remain wrong...

None of the links you provided associated the actions with criminal behavior.
Not once did I say the 0bama admin was involved in criminal behavior...

Accusing the Obama administration of criminal behavior is the talking point, which was my original statement.
The talking point is "Did the 0bama admin break the rules." The answer is unknown at this point...

The other talking point accusing someone of criminality this week is Inholfe's accusation that Al Gore is somehow behaving in a criminal manner, which was brought up in another thread.
I don't care... Wasn't involved in that discussion....

Forum List

Back