Bombshell from Congressman Ratcliffe:The texts between Strzok and Page referenced a "secret society"

• Banned
'It would help if we had an attorney general with an IQ higher than an IHOP check got a family of 5'

I heard one house member say today, if anyone had suggested such things had happened as he has now seen evidence of, a year ago, he would have accused them of being a conspiracy nut. Not so much now.

• Banned
'Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see.'

'Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see.'

Sheesh, devin nunes was in the house of Slytherin.

It seems ludicrous to me as the CIA cant even manage to let their workers know on time who is essential and who wasn't for the government shut down, roflmao. (They finally said that everyone was essential, lol)

But the evidence is still there.

Page and Strzok Referenced FBI 'Secret Society' that Met the Day After the Election

There is serious talk on Capitol Hill about the appointment of a second special counsel amid several new bombshell revelations swirling around the Trump/Russia probe. First, there are the allegations of shocking and substantial government surveillance abuses under President Obama outlined in the FISA abuse memo.

Secondly, the FBI lost five months of key text messages between the anti-Trump/pro-Clinton FBI officials Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page. And now there's talk of a "secret society" of officials within the FBI that apparently met the day after the election of Donald J. Trump to plot against the president-elect.​

BREAKING: Thousands of New Strzok-Page Text Messages Reference 'SECRET SOCIETY' Within DOJ and FBI WORKING AGAINST TRUMP (VIDEO)

According to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, 50,000 text messages were exchanged between Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page. These 50,000 text messages do not include the ‘missing’ texts.
Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) said after reviewing the new text messages he believes there may have been a “secret society” of folks within the DOJ and FBI working against Trump....

“We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source,” Sessions said in a statement provided to Fox News. “If we are successful, we will update the congressional committees immediately.”

“After reviewing the voluminous records on the FBI’s servers, which included over 50,000 texts, the Inspector General discovered the FBI’s system failed to retain text messages for approximately 5 months between December 14, 2017 to May 17, 2017,” Sessions said....

Rep. Ratcliffe also tweeted about the new text messages he reviewed Monday along with Trey Gowdy.

“The thousands of texts @TGowdySC and I reviewed today revealed manifest bias among top FBI officials against @realDonaldTrump. The texts between Strzok and Page referenced a “secret society.”” Ratcliffe tweeted.

Is it possible that references to this secret society in more detail is part of the reason why the dog ate the FBIs text message storage?

I dunno. This is nothing new. Have you guys ever heard of the Trilateral commission? Formed by Rockefeller in the 70s this is supposedly a Secret Society of industry and political titans that pull the strings of the world. It has a tinfoil hat flavor but it's interesting reading.
Trilateral Commission: World Shadow Government

I was reading John Birch Society books in junior high school, that was the 1960's.

It's them damn Masons ya gotta watch!
masonic-harmony.jpg

Is it possible that references to this secret society in more detail is part of the reason why the dog ate the FBIs text message storage?

Here's the real question.

If the FBI really thinks Trump is this dangerous where they would do something they've never done before- actually investigate a candidate - maybe there's a good reason to be worried.

It seems ludicrous to me as the CIA cant even manage to let their workers know on time who is essential and who wasn't for the government shut down, roflmao. (They finally said that everyone was essential, lol)

But the evidence is still there.

Page and Strzok Referenced FBI 'Secret Society' that Met the Day After the Election

There is serious talk on Capitol Hill about the appointment of a second special counsel amid several new bombshell revelations swirling around the Trump/Russia probe. First, there are the allegations of shocking and substantial government surveillance abuses under President Obama outlined in the FISA abuse memo.

Secondly, the FBI lost five months of key text messages between the anti-Trump/pro-Clinton FBI officials Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page. And now there's talk of a "secret society" of officials within the FBI that apparently met the day after the election of Donald J. Trump to plot against the president-elect.​

BREAKING: Thousands of New Strzok-Page Text Messages Reference 'SECRET SOCIETY' Within DOJ and FBI WORKING AGAINST TRUMP (VIDEO)

According to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, 50,000 text messages were exchanged between Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page. These 50,000 text messages do not include the ‘missing’ texts.
Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) said after reviewing the new text messages he believes there may have been a “secret society” of folks within the DOJ and FBI working against Trump....

“We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source,” Sessions said in a statement provided to Fox News. “If we are successful, we will update the congressional committees immediately.”

“After reviewing the voluminous records on the FBI’s servers, which included over 50,000 texts, the Inspector General discovered the FBI’s system failed to retain text messages for approximately 5 months between December 14, 2017 to May 17, 2017,” Sessions said....

Rep. Ratcliffe also tweeted about the new text messages he reviewed Monday along with Trey Gowdy.

“The thousands of texts @TGowdySC and I reviewed today revealed manifest bias among top FBI officials against @realDonaldTrump. The texts between Strzok and Page referenced a “secret society.”” Ratcliffe tweeted.

Is it possible? The famous words that lead idiots to conspiracy theory Nirvana.

FBI 'Secret Society' Met Day After Election...
....TEXT MESSAGE BOMBSHELL...

"There is serious talk on Capitol Hill about the appointment of a second special counsel amid several new bombshell revelations swirling around the Trump/Russia probe. First, there are the allegations of shocking and substantial government surveillance abuses under President Obama outlined in the FISA abuse memo. Secondly, the FBI lost five months of key text messages between the anti-Trump/pro-Clinton FBI officials Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page. And now there's talk of a "secret society" of officials within the FBI that apparently met the day after the election of Donald J. Trump to plot against the president-elect.

The thousands of texts @TGowdySC and I reviewed today revealed manifest bias among top FBI officials against @realDonaldTrump. The texts between Strzok and Page referenced a "secret society."
— John Ratcliffe (@RepRatcliffe)
January 23, 2018 "

"Rep. Ratcliffe said that former FBI director James Comey needs to come back to Capitol Hill to testify again under oath on the question of when the decision to exonerate former secretary of State Hillary Clinton was made. The latest batch of text messages between Strzok and Page suggests that Comey was coordinating with Attorney General Lynch on the decision well ahead of his July 5 press conference.

"It's really clear to me that the decision was made in May of 2016 -- two months before the press conference," Gowdy said. "Of course Loretta Lynch knew he wasn't going to be charged. Everyone except the public knew that she was not going to be charged."

"You have this 'insurance policy' in the Spring of 2016 and then the day after the election ... there's a text exchange between these two FBI agents -- these two (supposed to be objective, fact-centric) FBI agents saying, 'perhaps this is the first meeting of the secret society,'" Gowdy explained. "So of course I'm gonna want to know what 'secret society' are you talking about -- because you're supposed to be investigating objectively the person who just won the Electoral College."

The Obama administration will be forever known as the most criminal in US history, but we are only finding out NOW as evidence is exposed that Obama created his own little 'Secret Society' that met the day after the election to conspire and commit treason...and the evidence is being exposed proving Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Hillary, and even Obama himself were involved.

When it is fully exposed, they should all be PERP-WALKED and sent to GITMO as enemies to this nation, not sent to some minimum security 'country club'.

Now the FBI has lost 5 months of those text messages, I wonder if they got lost by bleach bit or a hammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now the FBI has lost 5 months of those text messages, I wonder if they got lost by bleach bit or a hammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did they get lost or are they saying they were never collected?

Wow the government abusing its power, breaking its own laws to undermine a presidential candidate and lawfully elected president hold on let me see if I can't fake surprise...nope.

Forum List

Back